Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers > Training Camp

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 08-16-2009, 07:48 PM   #11
The Lakelander
Starter

Member Number: 1503
Default Re: Lakelanders Saturday Practice Review ... first day back from scrimmage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlastFurnace View Post
Wow....lighten up dude. You're overreacting quite a bit to a simple question.

Although people here have disagreed with you, you usually respond in a decent manner.

You're not going to last long around here with posts like this one. This isn't Stillers.com.
BlastFurnace! I shouldn't have to be concerned with whether or not I'm going to last around here. I've been a memebr here since 2006. I've been here one month longer than fansince'76. I'm member number 1503, so I've been here longer than most of the active members.

I haven't been abusive towards any single member on here .... EVER!

Is this a fan site that wants contributors who have a good eye for what's going down on this football team, or is this a fan site that gets its kicks out of circle jerkers who throw a bunch abuse and senseless negativity in the face of anybody who shows up new here to offer their insight?

I haven't been off-base yet on any of my analysis. I've started about a dozen threads on here, including a pre-camp assessment of the areas of improvement this team will succeed at, a review of the first pre-seasongame, and a review of Saturdays camp.

I didn't realize steelersfever.com was an exclusive club for a select few of it's members and welcomes any new contributors with such utter disrespect!

I'm a goddamn Steelers fan for Christ's sake! I'm treated around here with about the same level of disrespect as my other fan site treats Patriots trolls and Chargers trolls. No, I take that back ... we actually treat trolls from other NFL teams with more respect than what some of these butt heads have offered me!

Disagree with me but but don't disrespect me!

X-Terminator
revefsreleets
MasterOf Pimples

I'm curious as to how many training camp sessions these three idiots have attended this year?

Because I've been to two of them now and have attended 4 plus hours of live contact. I offer some positive insight on here about what I am witnessing going down and I get lambasted about it by these butt heads.

I've got more Steelers intelligence than all three of these ignoramuses combined.
The Lakelander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 07:53 PM   #12
The Lakelander
Starter

Default Re: Lakelanders Saturday Practice Review ... first day back from scrimmage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasteel View Post
I'm impressed Redmen stayed upright. Of coarse this is practice and Clark may have let up a little.
I can assure you Clark didn't let up a little. He totalled that kid!
Old 08-16-2009, 07:59 PM   #13
43Hitman
BACON!!
Supporter

Member Number: 1251
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lakelander View Post
BlastFurnace! I shouldn't have to be concerned with whether or not I'm going to last around here. I've been a memebr here since 2006. I've been here one month longer than fansince'76. I'm member number 1503, so I've been here longer than most of the active members.

I haven't been abusive towards any single member on here .... EVER!

Is this a fan site that wants contributors who have a good eye for what's going down on this football team, or is this a fan site that gets its kicks out of circle jerkers who throw a bunch abuse and senseless negativity in the face of anybody who shows up new here to offer their insight?

I haven't been off-base yet on any of my analysis. I've started about a dozen threads on here, including a pre-camp assessment of the areas of improvement this team will succeed at, a review of the first pre-seasongame, and a review of Saturdays camp.

I didn't realize steelersfever.com was an exclusive club for a select few of it's members and welcomes any new contributors with such utter disrespect!

I'm a goddamn Steelers fan for Christ's sake! I'm treated around here with about the same level of disrespect as my other fan site treats Patriots trolls and Chargers trolls. No, I take that back ... we actually treat trolls from other NFL teams with more respect than what some of these butt heads have offered me!

Disagree with me but but don't disrespect me!

X-Terminator
revefsreleets
MasterOf Pimples

I'm curious as to how many training camp sessions these three idiots have attended this year?

Because I've been to two of them now and have attended 4 plus hours of live contact. I offer some positive insight on here about what I am witnessing going down and I get lambasted about it by these butt heads.

I've got more Steelers intelligence than all three of these ignoramuses combined.
Seriously dude, this bullshit needs to stop. Just like you have the right to post your opinions, they have the right to disagree with them. Some of your posts are actually pretty good, but don't screw all that up cause you're convinced we have a Fred Taylor remix. All of this will come out in the wash, weather you're right or wrong, so be patient and chill the hell out.

"Football is a physical game, or at least it used to be" -Mel Blount
43Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 08:11 PM   #14
The Lakelander
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
Seriously dude, this bullshit needs to stop. Just like you have the right to post your opinions, they have the right to disagree with them. Some of your posts are actually pretty good, but don't screw all that up cause you're convinced we have a Fred Taylor remix. All of this will come out in the wash, weather you're right or wrong, so be patient and chill the hell out.
I agree 43Hitman ... they have a right to disagree with me. I've got no bones about being disagreed with.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:25 PM   #15
Texasteel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 8323

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lakelander View Post
I can assure you Clark didn't let up a little. He totalled that kid!
Were as I don't agree with your total assessment of the kid, at the moment, I would be very happy if he sticks. We need a tough RB that can blast for 2 to 3 yard. Anything over that is gravy, as far as I'm concerned.

I do still hope to see Summers in that role, at least once.

Simply, The Chief.

Last edited by Texasteel; 08-17-2009 at 04:32 PM.
Texasteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 01:55 PM   #16
CanadianSteel
Team Captain

Member Number: 6555

Hey dude appreciate the updates from live camp for those who cannot make it.

I never take opinions as gospel and go by the old addage that opinions are like arce-holes ...everyone has one... you are entitled to yours and me mine. I see no problem being amped for a Steeler player that flew in under the radar... cheers....
CanadianSteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 08:06 AM   #17
O Sensei
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 14023

Appreciatte the updates, this is the first time in 5 years we won't be going. Too much work, too busy....burning the candle at both ends. I had intents on going this past weekend but had some extended family stuff we couldn't get out of, so......much...................................... ......fun. Drank Coors for the first time in years....first semi H.O. in years. No more banquet beer for me.
O Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote