Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Media

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS

Old 08-19-2009, 09:23 PM   #41
stillers4me
Living Legend

Member Number: 2656
Default Re: Shaq Vs.... Ben

I liked it.

Good PR for Ben. He came across funny and not pretencious at all. He acted like a big kid.
"We're not going to turn our backs on him," Ward said. "We're going to treat him like our brother. We're going to accept him back and be very supportive of him and help him get through this. In this locker room, he's still our quarterback."
stillers4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 09:34 PM   #42
alittlejazzbird
Team Captain

Member Number: 1403

Quote:
Originally Posted by TackleMeBen View Post
you sound just like my sister, she is all the time mentioning to me how he dresses and what he wears. she said that he needs to invest in a fashion coordinator.. i am sure his mom could help out
LOL!! I'm constantly amazed at how a guy who makes many millions of dollars a year always looks like he needs a decent suit and a good haircut. I know Ben isn't Tom Brady and isn't ever going to look like a GQ model, but he could spend some money on really high quality suits and have them perfectly tailored (and he's TOO BIG for pinstripes - they look horrible on him). If he'd wear charcoal or navy, he'd look great.

And don't even get me started on his hair...he always looks like he either did it himself or went to SuperCuts or something.

Love you dearly, Ben, but someone needs to dress and groom you beyond the college jock look.
alittlejazzbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 04:11 PM   #43
stillers4me
Living Legend

Typical Ben.

Come from behind and win at the very end.
"We're not going to turn our backs on him," Ward said. "We're going to treat him like our brother. We're going to accept him back and be very supportive of him and help him get through this. In this locker room, he's still our quarterback."
Old 08-20-2009, 04:28 PM   #44
stillers4me
Living Legend

When Shaq said, "I want to say I beat the best quarterback in the world.", I Iooked at my husband and said, "Somewhere, Tom Brady just threw a chair through his TV."
Old 08-23-2009, 08:42 AM   #45
SteelersMongol
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 2401

My co-worker had the whole thing saved on his computer 4 me. It was pretty awesome. Did U guys C Shaq pumping the crowd with "Here we go, Steelers..." ? Now I like the guy.
Old 08-23-2009, 10:17 AM   #46
siss
Team Captain

Member Number: 1611

Quote:
Originally Posted by alittlejazzbird View Post
LOL!! I'm constantly amazed at how a guy who makes many millions of dollars a year always looks like he needs a decent suit and a good haircut. I know Ben isn't Tom Brady and isn't ever going to look like a GQ model, but he could spend some money on really high quality suits and have them perfectly tailored (and he's TOO BIG for pinstripes - they look horrible on him). If he'd wear charcoal or navy, he'd look great.

And don't even get me started on his hair...he always looks like he either did it himself or went to SuperCuts or something.

Love you dearly, Ben, but someone needs to dress and groom you beyond the college jock look.
Anytime you want to hatch a plan to kid nap the 6'5 franchise QB and take him shopping, I'm all ears!
We don't need to turn him into Tom Brady, we can just polish him up and make him see the light beyond pinstripes!

He's ready, Steelers fans. His ordeal over, his return will be complete come Saturday in Arizona, when football again becomes the focus and a career briefly interrupted resumes.
~SI aticle 2006~
siss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 11:45 AM   #47
TackleMeBen
Southern Belle
Supporter

Location: where all the cute men are(especially the one in my avatar)
Member Number: 4435

Quote:
Originally Posted by siss View Post
Anytime you want to hatch a plan to kid nap the 6'5 franchise QB and take him shopping, I'm all ears!
We don't need to turn him into Tom Brady, we can just polish him up and make him see the light beyond pinstripes!
it will have to be a big plan to kidnap that man.. he is pretty big. i am digging the hair this season, i love the curls, they are just too cute

In memory of my brother Michael, who gave me my love of sports. I will miss you!
TackleMeBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:34 PM   #48
alittlejazzbird
Team Captain

Member Number: 1403

For anyone who didn't manage to see this episode when it originally aired or via Hulu, ABC is re=airing Shaq vs. Ben tonight at 8:00.
alittlejazzbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:19 PM   #49
I-Want-Troy's-Hair
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 2698

here is a link

http://www.hulu.com/watch/90507/shaq-vs-series-premiere
Old 08-26-2009, 12:17 AM   #50
7SteelGal43
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 12283

Quote:
Originally Posted by duma View Post
Thanks to duma, I got to see it on hulu. THANK YOU DUMA....LOVED IT !!! Was great to see Big Ben relax, cut loose, interact with the fans.....lots of fun to watch.

sig by steelax04
7SteelGal43 is offline   Reply With Quote