Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NCAA Football


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2009, 03:32 PM   #61
revefsreleets
Living Legend
 
revefsreleets's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Akron, Ohio Home of LeBron James
Posts: 15,403
Gender: Male
Member Number: 5353
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Buckeyes Roll Out New Offense Centered On Pryor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersinCA View Post
No one is calling you out, if you think I am challenging you to a physical altercation in any way, LOL. You called me an ass because you couldn't read and are too small of a man to admit to it. That's what makes you an internet big man. I don't care how many Browns bars you show up to, do what you want. Your "careful admonition" is duly noted and discarded. ...innuendo of a physical altercation, wow, just wow.

I'm in no way refering to any kind of "physical altercation"...fighting over this stuff is lower than retarded...and suggesting that I was insinuating that is both a diversion and a cop-out. I have in the past and will continue in the future to match you wit for wit on this board and I have repeatedly found you wanting...

I'm simply calling your asinine behavior out EXACTLY as I would if I was standing nose to nose with you.

I think YOU are the internet tough guy...and the kind of guy who if he was drowning would stand on his best friends shoulders and drown HIM to save yourself (But your internet persona would probably act altruistic). We can go round and round and round if you like...but you're still just hiding behind your keyboard and casting baseless aspersions at me...

And let's get one thing straight: I called you an ass because you ARE an ass. You've been an ass since you started posting here...and, again, if you were standing right in front of me (ignoring the fact that you would NEVER talk to me this way in person) and acted this way I'd call you an ass to your face. THAT'S the difference between an internet tough guy (you) and someone like me...

And one more thing: NONE of this has anything to do with USC v OSU. I don't like you or people like you at all, in person or on the internet, but I'll still pay up if my team loses the game.
__________________
Official Steelersfever Arians Nuthugger
revefsreleets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:39 PM   #62
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter
 
MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 14,474
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1990
Thanks: 969
Thanked 4,307 Times in 1,829 Posts
Default Re: Buckeyes Roll Out New Offense Centered On Pryor...

__________________
“If tyranny and oppression come to this land it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.” ― James Madison

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:08 PM   #63
Steel Head
Banned
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,116
Member Number: 13393
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Buckeyes Roll Out New Offense Centered On Pryor...

Pryor is a sick player

He could challenge the other big 3 for the heisman

Do you think he goes pro after this year?
Steel Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:14 PM   #64
revefsreleets
Living Legend
 
revefsreleets's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Akron, Ohio Home of LeBron James
Posts: 15,403
Gender: Male
Member Number: 5353
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Buckeyes Roll Out New Offense Centered On Pryor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Head View Post
Pryor is a sick player

He could challenge the other big 3 for the heisman

Do you think he goes pro after this year?
If he can effectively run the offense and make all the reads and throws...it's the knock on all these guys. There are tons of athletes who can play a little QB, throw the ball a mile, etc, etc, (See: Michael Vick) but very few TRUE QB's who can run and have all these other athletic gifts.

I know this (just based on what Tress has said): He's already better than Troy Smith, and he's WAY more athletically gifted. Jim Bollman crafted this offense around Pryor, so as he goes, so goes the Buckeyes offense, and so goes the Bucks season. Their OL is not as good as a team like USC's, but it's the best they've had in years. I expect their defense to be top notch, and they probably have the best DL in the Country this year. If the rest of the team plays up to specs, and they get in and stay in the BCS picture into the first week of January, I think Pryor COULD win the Heisman, and, unlike Tebow, he'll definitely come out if he has that kind of season...
__________________
Official Steelersfever Arians Nuthugger
revefsreleets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:19 PM   #65
Steel Head
Banned
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,116
Member Number: 13393
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Buckeyes Roll Out New Offense Centered On Pryor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post
I think Pryor COULD win the Heisman, and, unlike Tebow, he'll definitely come out if he has that kind of season...
Yeah, it will probably be a close heisman race again. i think this is the first time ever that all 3 finalist are returning. Tebow would probably be my favorite followed by McCoy

I don't see why Pryor would't go pro because he will probably be a lock for top 10 pick (top 5 more likely)
Steel Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:25 PM   #66
revefsreleets
Living Legend
 
revefsreleets's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Akron, Ohio Home of LeBron James
Posts: 15,403
Gender: Male
Member Number: 5353
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Buckeyes Roll Out New Offense Centered On Pryor...

Tebow will have trouble following up his success...he's a FB playing QB, and that's not going to change this year or on Sundays. McCoy is my frontrunner now...
__________________
Official Steelersfever Arians Nuthugger
revefsreleets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:37 PM   #67
SteelersinCA
Team Owner
Supporter
 
SteelersinCA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 2,537
Gender: Male
Member Number: 9302
Thanks: 4
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Buckeyes Roll Out New Offense Centered On Pryor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post
I'm in no way refering to any kind of "physical altercation"...fighting over this stuff is lower than retarded...and suggesting that I was insinuating that is both a diversion and a cop-out. I have in the past and will continue in the future to match you wit for wit on this board and I have repeatedly found you wanting...

I'm simply calling your asinine behavior out EXACTLY as I would if I was standing nose to nose with you.

I think YOU are the internet tough guy...and the kind of guy who if he was drowning would stand on his best friends shoulders and drown HIM to save yourself (But your internet persona would probably act altruistic). We can go round and round and round if you like...but you're still just hiding behind your keyboard and casting baseless aspersions at me...

And let's get one thing straight: I called you an ass because you ARE an ass. You've been an ass since you started posting here...and, again, if you were standing right in front of me (ignoring the fact that you would NEVER talk to me this way in person) and acted this way I'd call you an ass to your face. THAT'S the difference between an internet tough guy (you) and someone like me...

And one more thing: NONE of this has anything to do with USC v OSU. I don't like you or people like you at all, in person or on the internet, but I'll still pay up if my team loses the game.
At least we all now realize you are a small man who lives and breathes by exerting himself on a internet message board. You can never admit when you are wrong, and obviously have deeper issues than just with me.

You haven't liked me since day 1 because I don't like OSU. You are an ignorant homer and can't take any criticism of OSU. I don't care if I leave you wanting, you're an angry, joke of a man. Unlike you I don't derive my satisfaction from posting on a message board or three all day. You're an abrasive individual who thinks much more highly of himself than reality dictates. Look at the vitriol you spew all day in the political forums; calling Tony a second stringer etc. You're your own hero.

I've tried to be civil to your after repeated defensive and conceited posturing by you, yet you continue to display your arrogant hostility for me, which I find amusing. You don't know anything about me, but that would again be consistent with your consuming hatred of me. I'm not the one calling anyone an ass because I fail to grasp simple sentence structure. Paint me however you will, I don't care in the slightest.

You can deflect away as much as you want but anyone with common sense can see exactly what you were insinuating in your post about showing up at a browns bar after telling someone exactly what you would be wearing. What were you telling them for, so you could shake hands and have a beer? Now you start with this nose to nose crap. Get a grip man.

What exactly am I diverting or copping out of? Please, stop acting like you are the God of SF. Hardly baseless when your own words are the base.

I have good news for you, we can put all your theories to the test. I'll be in Akron from Sept 6-10, you want to settle this we can. I got nothing to hide from you. Again, put your money where your mouth is. You stick up for you team let's see if you'll stick up for yourself. We'll see if you think I'm an ass after that. I sincerely doubt you'll have this same kind of venom then. You'll be singing a different tune. Hell if you could get over your consuming hatred for me because I insulted your precious little CFB team maybe you wouldn't be so spiteful. I'd say I'd by you a beer and we could talk this through, but at this point I just want to call you out, I'm willing to bet you don't show.

You can come back on here and tell all of SF, not that they care, who said what to whose face. Of course, be forewarned, it will require you to eat your words. Again, you'll twist and deflect so you don't ever have to actually say you were wrong. What do you say Rev? I'll tell you where I'm going to be and what I'm wearing, we'll see if you sack up. After all that appears to be your MO.

Indeed.
SteelersinCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:15 PM   #68
revefsreleets
Living Legend
 
revefsreleets's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Akron, Ohio Home of LeBron James
Posts: 15,403
Gender: Male
Member Number: 5353
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Buckeyes Roll Out New Offense Centered On Pryor...

I hate to disappoint because it's clear that you spent a lot of time coming up with that response, but i stopped reading after the first paragraph...

I'll just say you win and walk away, because you aren't worth a bucket of warm piss, let alone more than a few minutes of my time.

Congratulations on your big internet message board war victory.

Oh wait...you are going to be in Akron 9/6-9/10?

Let me know where you'll be, internet big man, and I'll show up...I'd give you a time and a place, but I want to make this as easy and convenient for you as possible.
__________________
Official Steelersfever Arians Nuthugger
revefsreleets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:18 PM   #69
SteelersinCA
Team Owner
Supporter
 
SteelersinCA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 2,537
Gender: Male
Member Number: 9302
Thanks: 4
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Buckeyes Roll Out New Offense Centered On Pryor...

Make sure you bring all your anger, I want you in "starter" shape!
SteelersinCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:20 PM   #70
revefsreleets
Living Legend
 
revefsreleets's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Akron, Ohio Home of LeBron James
Posts: 15,403
Gender: Male
Member Number: 5353
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Buckeyes Roll Out New Offense Centered On Pryor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersinCA View Post
Make sure you bring all your anger, I want you in "starter" shape!
I'll just show up to show up...you don't make me angry, you just make me happy I'm not you...
__________________
Official Steelersfever Arians Nuthugger
revefsreleets is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts