Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Classifieds

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 08-25-2009, 10:48 AM   #1
thebigrigatoni
Water Boy

Member Number: 14241
Default Tix

Sup TEAM STEELERS...Rochester, NY Steeler fan coming at you..looking to take my daughter to her very first game...looking for Steelers vs Browns game (since i know the Vikkings game price will be off the wall) 2 Tix...nose bleed is good for me..HELP!!!!
Thanks
Michael
revsitup_14626@yahoo.com
have paypal if that works
thebigrigatoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:44 PM   #2
7willBheaven
Starter

Member Number: 13312
Default Re: Tix

The link below should work and bring up all the available tickets to that game on ebay....i'd start there or craigslist...unless you by chance find someone wanting to part with that game...like a season ticket holder who gets to see them play each year or something...

http://tickets.shop.ebay.com/Event-T...10%2F18%2F2009
7willBheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:39 AM   #3
thebigrigatoni
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7willBheaven View Post
The link below should work and bring up all the available tickets to that game on ebay....i'd start there or craigslist...unless you by chance find someone wanting to part with that game...like a season ticket holder who gets to see them play each year or something...

http://tickets.shop.ebay.com/Event-T...10%2F18%2F2009
thanks..i did check that out..0 tix left on link you sent..and ebay im looking over at this time...but if anybody does have something..let me know
Thanks
Old 08-26-2009, 11:35 AM   #4
7willBheaven
Starter

Member Number: 13312

Thats odd...it shows 178 auctions going on. Maybe it wont let someone else bring it up, since i searched while logged in under my name.

I logged out and did the same search...try this link... http://tickets.shop.ebay.com/Event-T...10%2F18%2F2009

If it dont work just do the search yourself, theres was a few not to bad priced ones on there, just depends how much you wanna spend...just an FYI the "nosebleed" tix you want run about $60-70 face value...so you can kinda see how much more they are charging etc.
7willBheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 12:33 PM   #5
thebigrigatoni
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7willBheaven View Post
Thats odd...it shows 178 auctions going on. Maybe it wont let someone else bring it up, since i searched while logged in under my name.

I logged out and did the same search...try this link... http://tickets.shop.ebay.com/Event-T...10%2F18%2F2009

If it dont work just do the search yourself, theres was a few not to bad priced ones on there, just depends how much you wanna spend...just an FYI the "nosebleed" tix you want run about $60-70 face value...so you can kinda see how much more they are charging etc.
yea your right..maybe i misword that..ive been on ebay with all those tix..very pricey for just 2 tix...as yes, i like nose bleed section of Heinz Field..better view..thanks for info on face value..i was in for $200.00 for pair in sec #513 up high..course tix won at
$320.00 WTF???
thanks, ever info you give is the best..
HERE WE GO STEELERS<<><><><><><><><><><><><><> HERE WE GO
Old 08-31-2009, 01:48 PM   #6
thebigrigatoni
Water Boy

Just one more shout out...when it comes time people are selling there season tix for:

Steelers vs Browns
Steelers vs Vikings
Near or just above face value, please let me know
Thanks
Michael;