Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Community > Introductions

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 01-22-2005, 09:28 AM   #1
doggfather69
Water Boy

Member Number: 240
Default wazz up all

just found the place. Nice forum and website. I will be around often. I use to run my ownsite but work and family became too much for me to handle. I would like to help out here and write some articles. Who do I need to contact ect....
doggfather69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 10:52 AM   #2
PittSteelerFanatic
Water Boy

Member Number: 188
Default Re: wazz up all

If you want information on the current (and I fear soon to be repeating) World Champions, you should contact Stacey James at the New England Patriots...

I think they're going to beat us handily tomorrow. They may just dust off the game plan they used in 2002 AFCC, and make the qb beat them.

Oh, the horror we're in for! Can we stand another AFCC Defeat??:-[
PittSteelerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 11:26 PM   #3
doggfather69
Water Boy

Member Number: 240

::) Sorry pal.
The patsies are going down and the 2002 game plan wont work this time. We dont have kordell stinkward to push around anymore. This game will be much like the october defeat the steelers handed them patsies. Brady will be on his back much of the game. Steelers win 34-17 and you can take that to the bank.;D
doggfather69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 12:07 AM   #4
BigBenLover16
Water Boy

Member Number: 198

[quote author=doggfather69 link=board=steelers;num=1106396930;start=0#2 date=01/22/05 at 21:26:08]::) Sorry pal.
The patsies are going down and the 2002 game plan wont work this time. We dont have kordell stinkward to push around anymore. This game will be much like the october defeat the steelers handed them patsies. Brady will be on his back much of the game. Steelers win 34-17 and you can take that to the bank.;D[/quote]

oh yes, the Steelers will kick some major butt and they will do better than they did back then.....and we have a great quarterback, and not kordell anymore....October was just a game where NE just wasn't into it, and tomorrow Steelers will kick more butt and defeat them so they won't defend their title in the Super Bowl
Old 01-23-2005, 02:40 AM   #5
ironcitychef
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 109

Not to be on point,::) but DF69 you may want to contact Mike our leader. He is great on giving feedback and such of what to do.
Old 01-25-2005, 11:14 AM   #6
SteelersFever
Founder

Member Number: 1

Welcome to the forums doggfather69! I appreciate the compliments. If you're interested in becoming a columnist for the website, contact me at webmaster@steelersfever.com and I'll send you more information.

Regarding the forums, it is still developing and slowly becoming more popular. There is not much to do right now, but in the future I could definitely use some help. I'll let you know.
SteelersFever is offline   Reply With Quote