Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Classifieds

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 08-24-2009, 02:46 AM   #1
zola
Water Boy

Member Number: 14213
Default Steelers TicketExchange

Anyone know when the Steelers TicketExchange will be up and running???
I'm a Steelers fan from Burnaby BC coming to Pittsburgh Dec 19-21 and would like to buy two tickets to the Packers game.

Last edited by zola; 08-24-2009 at 02:49 AM. Reason: wrong dates
zola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:00 AM   #2
7willBheaven
Starter

Member Number: 13312
Default Re: Steelers TicketExchange

Thats the one downfall about the T/E, you never know when or if tickets will ever be listed...especially this year after a SB win, more people will probably be going to the games. I'm sure you'll see some pop up closer to the regular season and such. You may want to look into ebay for the time being, because ya never know if anything will be on the T/E and you dont wanna loose out not getting any tickets.
7willBheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 12:15 AM   #3
Zion21
Water Boy

Member Number: 13624

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7willBheaven View Post
Thats the one downfall about the T/E, you never know when or if tickets will ever be listed...especially this year after a SB win, more people will probably be going to the games. I'm sure you'll see some pop up closer to the regular season and such. You may want to look into ebay for the time being, because ya never know if anything will be on the T/E and you dont wanna loose out not getting any tickets.
I agree it is difficult to tell when the tickets will be listed. The only way to counter that would be to check it often. I dont like ebay though because there are too many scammers.
Zion21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 01:17 AM   #4
7willBheaven
Starter

Member Number: 13312

I did hear one thing today...it might have been on the Steelers official MB...that the T/E is having some tech issues and TM is trying to fix it before the reg season starts...so that could be another reason (though what i said above is true at times too haha).

As far as ebay you just gotta look into things a little, check out the persons feedback...see if the feedback they got as a seller was other ticket auctions or something, how long have they been a member, does it look legit, do they have pics of the actual tickets, etc. If they've been a member for a couple months, not much feedback/etc compared to someone whos been there for yrs has good feedback and has sold good tix before and such....you'd know who to pick of those 2 (not sayin the new person would scam you but you get the idea).

Also ebay/paypal have different "insurances" up and such when you pay with paypal that can protect you/etc (i dont know the specifics of them, but i always see stuff about them when i used paypal and all).
7willBheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:14 PM   #5
ARN CITY
Water Boy

Member Number: 2148

it is saying that due to steeler policy, ticket sales are restricted. it is saying that for all games, because I was going to list a pair.

It also says....

Thank you for accessing you Steelers Ticket Account. Please note at this time TicketExchange resale is not available. Check back soon for updates.

So, it may be a ticketmaster issue as well.
ARN CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 06:58 PM   #6
MNIKEH
Water Boy

Member Number: 13827

I hope it is soon. I don't know how I am going to get tickets if not.
MNIKEH is offline   Reply With Quote