Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers > Game Reporter

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 10-25-2009, 06:00 PM   #1541
Nadroj 20
Team President

Member Number: 14045
Default Re: Steelers vs. Vikings Game Day Thread - 10/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmat View Post
Can anyone tell me the last time the Steelers won a game where the refs didn't help us, at least according to the other teams fans or coaches?

I missed the game winning TD because I had to pick up my daughter at work. I was driving down Carson Street heading to the Fort Pitt Bridge Ramp and could see and hear the fans going nuts as I was heading up the ramp with Bill Hilgrove going nuts on the radio.
It was a pretty different experience.

There are always going to be haters and people thinking the games are "fixed" or whatever i live close to way to many browns fans that probably watch every steeler game over and over just to nit pick at one thing!

It gets very annoying i just tell them to keep finding excuses because that is all they are EXCUSES lol
Nadroj 20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:24 PM   #1542
CrimsonTideSteelersFan
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 4772

I just made it back to Alabama from the game today. What a game it was! The Steeler offense has to start finishing games and taking some of the pressure off of the defense, but I guess this is what Steeler football is all about. Ben didn't look too comfortable today, but a win is a win and hopefully this particular victory will give the team more confidence heading into Denver in two weeks.

As a side note, while I was waiting to board my flight from Pittsburgh to Atlanta tonight after the game, Hines Ward came up to the check-in counter with his mom. His mom was heading back to Georgia and he was making sure she got on the flight. He walked right by me and as he did, I patted him on the shoulder. Folks standing around me were stunned to see him so soon after the game. Pretty cool experience.
CrimsonTideSteelersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:29 PM   #1543
Pittsky
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 10024

Childress and favre post-game was so depressing...what a bunch of whine bags...they are suppose to be leaders and they turned my stomach....you would have thought their season was over....and with attitudes like that, it will be....geeez