Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2006, 09:55 AM   #21
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend
 
83-Steelers-43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,993
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: First Italian Pittsburgh Steelers Community: coming soon!!

Last place I would wanted to end up in the mid-80's...........The Gemini Lounge.
__________________
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 10:08 AM   #22
Kdcobainita
Draft Prospect
 
Kdcobainita's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Modena (Italy)
Posts: 55
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1641
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: First Italian Pittsburgh Steelers Community: coming soon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
Last place I would wanted to end up in the mid-80's...........The Gemini Lounge.
what is the gemini lounge?
__________________
The first italian steelers community

Thanks to drizze99 for this sign!!
Kdcobainita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 10:19 AM   #23
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend
 
83-Steelers-43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,993
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: First Italian Pittsburgh Steelers Community: coming soon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdcobainita
what is the gemini lounge?
It was a club/bar in NYC that was also a mafia hangout. Headed by Roy DeMeo (Nino Gaggi being above DeMeo) and his crew they would lure their "victims" upstair of the Gemini Lounge, shoot them in the head, rap a towel around the head immediately so the blood would not squirt, stab the victim in the heart to stop the blood from pumping and then chop them up into pieces and put them in plastic bags.

I'm a mafia buff. Growing up in a full-blooded Italian family it kind of comes with the territory.

If you want to read a good book......get "Murder Machine". You won't regret it.
__________________
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 10:24 AM   #24
Kdcobainita
Draft Prospect
 
Kdcobainita's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Modena (Italy)
Posts: 55
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1641
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: First Italian Pittsburgh Steelers Community: coming soon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
It was a club/bar in NYC that was also a mafia hangout. Headed by Roy DeMeo (Nino Gaggi being above DeMeo) and his crew they would lure their "victims" upstair of the Gemini Lounge, shoot them in the head, rap a towel around the head immediately so the blood would not squirt, stab the victim in the heart to stop the blood from pumping and then chop them up into pieces and put them in plastic bags.

I'm a mafia buff. Growing up in a full-blooded Italian family it kind of comes with the territory.

If you want to read a good book......get "Murder Machine". You won't regret it.
wow...i didnt know this story!! The real mafia is a bad things, i know, but we are only a group of people that play online in a clan called =MaFia= (in socom, for example, our tag is [Don], so im am [Don] Cobain, its fun!!) and that love the steelers, real mafia sucks!!

i will buy the book man!!
__________________
The first italian steelers community

Thanks to drizze99 for this sign!!
Kdcobainita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 08:59 PM   #25
Stlrs4Life
Tailgate Coordinator
Supporter
 
Stlrs4Life's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Bedford, Pa
Posts: 5,640
Gender: Male
Member Number: 419
Thanks: 14
Thanked 21 Times in 14 Posts
Default Re: First Italian Pittsburgh Steelers Community: coming soon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
It was a club/bar in NYC that was also a mafia hangout. Headed by Roy DeMeo (Nino Gaggi being above DeMeo) and his crew they would lure their "victims" upstair of the Gemini Lounge, shoot them in the head, rap a towel around the head immediately so the blood would not squirt, stab the victim in the heart to stop the blood from pumping and then chop them up into pieces and put them in plastic bags.

I'm a mafia buff. Growing up in a full-blooded Italian family it kind of comes with the territory.

If you want to read a good book......get "Murder Machine". You won't regret it.

So funny but very true. I love every Godfather movie, and Goodfellows was a good movie also. Ya hate to be tied to all of the Mafia deal, when everybody knows the Italians have done alot for alot of people. Especially here in the USA.
__________________

It's not just Steeler Football, it's a way of Life! "I'm a Champion"
Stlrs4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 05:24 AM   #26
Kdcobainita
Draft Prospect
 
Kdcobainita's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Modena (Italy)
Posts: 55
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1641
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: First Italian Pittsburgh Steelers Community: coming soon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stlrs4Life
So funny but very true. I love every Godfather movie, and Goodfellows was a good movie also. Ya hate to be tied to all of the Mafia deal, when everybody knows the Italians have done alot for alot of people. Especially here in the USA.
also the usa have done a lot for italy man, do you remember in the second world war? in sicily?? but in fact, i love usa, i love you guys, your nation, your tradions, your sports...i love the usa flag in every house, i love the sense of the family that you have...i love a lot of thinghs of you, really...

pleased to be friends of a great nation like the usa

god save the usa, and the italy too
__________________
The first italian steelers community

Thanks to drizze99 for this sign!!
Kdcobainita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 10:07 AM   #27
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend
 
83-Steelers-43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,993
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: First Italian Pittsburgh Steelers Community: coming soon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdcobainita
also the usa have done a lot for italy man, do you remember in the second world war? in sicily?? but in fact, i love usa, i love you guys, your nation, your tradions, your sports...i love the usa flag in every house, i love the sense of the family that you have...i love a lot of thinghs of you, really...

pleased to be friends of a great nation like the usa

god save the usa, and the italy too
At this point in time, you seem like the only person outside the USA that feels this way....lol. Thank you. Every time I have been to Italy it has been an excellent experience. From the people to the food to the night life. It's a beautiful country, with beautiful people. Every Summer it's well worth it.

That's more than I can say about France. I won't even begin to go there. Let's just say I was there once and never been back since.
__________________
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 11:31 AM   #28
Kdcobainita
Draft Prospect
 
Kdcobainita's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Modena (Italy)
Posts: 55
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1641
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: First Italian Pittsburgh Steelers Community: coming soon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
At this point in time, you seem like the only person outside the USA that feels this way....lol. Thank you. Every time I have been to Italy it has been an excellent experience. From the people to the food to the night life. It's a beautiful country, with beautiful people. Every Summer it's well worth it.

That's more than I can say about France. I won't even begin to go there. Let's just say I was there once and never been back since.
No man, i can insure you, people like the usa, ok, there are a little part that dont like usa, bua are a mass of stupid, and there are a big part that dont like your current president, but like the usa, my english is not so good but i hope that you have understand!!

usa is a great nation made by great people, nobody say the contrary, remember this man, nobody!!
__________________
The first italian steelers community

Thanks to drizze99 for this sign!!
Kdcobainita is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts