Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 02-08-2006, 02:53 PM   #111
Stlrs4Life
Tailgate Coordinator
Supporter

Member Number: 419
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Did anyone hear about this

It didn't bother me one bit. Who cares really? I would have picked a local veteran to do the coin toss.

It's not just Steeler Football, it's a way of Life! "I'm a Champion"
Stlrs4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 04:52 PM   #112
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver & black
I see. The mod in question would be Kita Red, I think.

I tend to stay out of the mod's ways around there.. for the same reasons you mentioned. As much as I love the forum over there, I find the mods to be very biased in their "moderating".

There are quite a few bannings going on over there these days... I don't agree with many of them, but, what are ya gonna do? All I can think is... losing for three straight seasons takes it's toll. Raider fans are a bitter lot these days, and our bitterness seems to breed a lot of short fuses and malcontent... even amoung ourselve's.

Hopefully, we will start to turn things around next year. Stop in and try it again... there are quite a few very knowledgeable and intelligent people to talk with... just be a little respectful, and you will be more than welcome at RF.net.
Aplogies for not getting back to you on this Silver.

My I.P is banned from RF.net so I wont be making any more appearances there - which is probably good for my blood pressure!

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 04:59 PM   #113
silver & black
Team President

Member Number: 1836

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
Aplogies for not getting back to you on this Silver.

My I.P is banned from RF.net so I wont be making any more appearances there - which is probably good for my blood pressure!

NM
I understand. Right about now, Rf.net isn't good for my blood pressure either!
silver & black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 05:11 PM   #114
OX1947
Living Legend

Member Number: 723
Thanked 1,286 Times in 650 Posts

I didnt have the patience to read all 12 pages so I dont know if someone pointed this out already but, if the NFL was concerned so much, why have the two highest rated Super Bowls over the last ten years happen to have had the Steelers in it? And last time I checked, Big Ben is on covers, and BBQ bottles and on Letterman and on the Grammys. He may not be as boyishly cute as Brady but he is a good looking guy with the personality to carry himself as a good public person. Also, who would the public rather cheer for or watch, a deadstone mono-toned, anal rearhole like Belichek or a crazy, spitting, jaw elongating guy who actually shows that he enjoys the game.
OX1947 is offline   Reply With Quote