Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 08:14 PM   #1
pittsburghsucks
Banned

Member Number: 15564
Talking HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO

WOW that was one dominant performance by the cleveland browns defense. Ben rapistberger was on the ground all night long and the "great almighty" pittsburgh steelers looked dazed and confused. actually, im so surpised so many "steeler fans" are on this site today, i figured all u fair weather, spineless fans would be colts or saints fans by now. o well im sure u guys will have found a new team within the next day. Man was yesterday awesome, us real football fans celebrated all nigh long baby. in conclusion HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO and CLEVELAND ROCKS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-11-2009, 08:22 PM   #2
UltimateBengal
Banned

Member Number: 15469
Default Re: HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsburghsucks View Post
WOW that was one dominant performance by the cleveland browns defense. Ben rapistberger was on the ground all night long and the "great almighty" pittsburgh steelers looked dazed and confused. actually, im so surpised so many "steeler fans" are on this site today, i figured all u fair weather, spineless fans would be colts or saints fans by now. o well im sure u guys will have found a new team within the next day. Man was yesterday awesome, us real football fans celebrated all nigh long baby. in conclusion HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO and CLEVELAND ROCKS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? Your 2-11, your franchise is a joke, and your talkin smack? It was a good win for you guys, but thats all it was! We're 9-3 this year, but you don't see me talkin much smack because we haven't proved anything yet. Stop being an assclown!!!
Old 12-11-2009, 08:25 PM   #3
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327

The saddest part is...

The OP is probably 30 years old, and this post is the culimination of his life's work.

Oh wait... That is cul--min--ation.

It means... Oh nevermind.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:31 PM   #4
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984
Thanked 1,307 Times in 475 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
The saddest part is...

The OP is probably 30 years old....
....and a virgin, and works at Taco Bell, and lives in his mother's basement.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:31 PM   #5
LVSteelersfan
Living Legend

Member Number: 6620
My Mood: Yeehaw

Six rings to zero clown. That's all that needs to be said. Every dog has its day as they say. Your team is still pathetic and will continue to be so. CLOWN.

COACH - Breakfast of Champions !!!
Old 12-11-2009, 08:37 PM   #6
UltimateBengal
Banned

Member Number: 15469

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
The saddest part is...

The OP is probably 30 years old, and this post is the culimination of his life's work.

Oh wait... That is cul--min--ation.

It means... Oh nevermind.
You're wasting your time Preacher. He only knows the meaning of 3 words...loser, Cheetos, and vasoline!
Old 12-11-2009, 09:14 PM   #7
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 5792

Congrats, Clown.
Like I said in another post misery loves company, so I guess we'll join in your misery for this year by sitting and watching other teams compete in the playoffs. I take solace in the fact that our misery will be done in a year and your's is a life sentence.

Oh by the way if you'd like some good memories, a replay of the 2002 AFC wildcard game at Heinz field is on NFL network right now. One of the greatest playoff chokes of all time. Enjoy.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:16 PM   #8
stillers4me
Living Legend

Member Number: 2656

Quote:
HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO
Get your own chant.
"We're not going to turn our backs on him," Ward said. "We're going to treat him like our brother. We're going to accept him back and be very supportive of him and help him get through this. In this locker room, he's still our quarterback."
Old 12-11-2009, 09:16 PM   #9
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 5792

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerchad View Post
Congrats, Clown.
Like I said in another post misery loves company, so I guess we'll join in your misery for this year by sitting and watching other teams compete in the playoffs. I take solace in the fact that our misery will be done in a year and your's is a life sentence.
Oh by the way if you'd like some good memories, a replay of the 2002 AFC wildcard game at Heinz field is on NFL network right now. One of the greatest playoff chokes of all time. Enjoy!
Old 12-11-2009, 09:19 PM   #10
mulldog24
Starter

Member Number: 13119

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsburghsucks View Post
Don't you mean HERE WE GO BROWN STAINS HERE WE GO and CLEVELAND SUCKS!!! Go hump somebody elses leg "MUTT FACE" cause we will still have more wins than you at the end of the year!!!!
Closed Thread