Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS
Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 09:03 PM   #11
RodWoodsonwasprettycool
Team Captain

Member Number: 8551
Default Re: HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
Get your own chant.
Ummmm..That is our chant...:).

In fact I think you guys stole the "Woof-Woof" from us, I've heard that in several videos.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:48 PM   #12
SteelersGirlTN7
Starter

Member Number: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsburghsucks View Post
WOW that was one dominant performance by the cleveland browns defense. Ben rapistberger was on the ground all night long and the "great almighty" pittsburgh steelers looked dazed and confused. actually, im so surpised so many "steeler fans" are on this site today, i figured all u fair weather, spineless fans would be colts or saints fans by now. o well im sure u guys will have found a new team within the next day. Man was yesterday awesome, us real football fans celebrated all nigh long baby. in conclusion HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO and CLEVELAND ROCKS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a FANTASTIC first post on our site! Too bad you had to wait TWELVE consecutive games of being OWNED before you could come and talk trash!

Yeah, we suck right now! We all know it! However, like previously noted ... OUR suck will end next year! I hate that we lost but we're just spoiled. Just in the short history of Ben, we have been to the playoffs every year but one, and won 2 Superbowls in that time span. I'll live with a "down year".

Thanks for playing!
Old 12-11-2009, 09:55 PM   #13
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,248 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
WOW that was one dominant performance by the cleveland browns defense. Ben rapistberger was on the ground all night long and the "great almighty" pittsburgh steelers looked dazed and confused. actually, im so surpised so many "steeler fans" are on this site today, i figured all u fair weather, spineless fans would be colts or saints fans by now. o well im sure u guys will have found a new team within the next day. Man was yesterday awesome, us real football fans celebrated all nigh long baby. in conclusion HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO and CLEVELAND ROCKS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beating Pittsburgh is the best thing that's ever happened to Cleveland. That just goes to show where that organization stands. Pathetic.

News Flash Jack: Stop worrying about the Steelers, and being a closet Steelers fan and focus on your worthless team that is 2-11! We own you. Always have, always will. Don't make me get the leash you bitch.

Steelers 6
Browns 0

Figure it out if your smart enough, shitstain.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:00 PM   #14
Milkman
Starter

Member Number: 1055

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBengal View Post
[/B]

Really? Your 2-11, your franchise is a joke, and your talkin smack? It was a good win for you guys, but thats all it was! We're 9-3 this year, but you don't see me talkin much smack because we haven't proved anything yet. Stop being an assclown!!!
I'm really starting to like this guy...in a non-homosexual kind of way of course.

Us against the world...STILL!
Bring it suckas!
Old 12-11-2009, 10:10 PM   #15
UltimateBengal
Banned

Member Number: 15469

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
I'm really starting to like this guy...in a non-homosexual kind of way of course.
LOL Seriously though, Steeler, Bengal, and Raven fans talk smack, hate each other sometimes, can be annoying or over the top. But Turd fans are just sad, pathetic little people who get excited over bowl movements, pocket lint, and an occasional unexpected victory every once in awhile. "We beat the Steelers, we now have 2 wins, we're king of the world!!!" Just sad!
Old 12-11-2009, 10:18 PM   #16
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,950 Times in 3,010 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBengal View Post
[/B]

Really? Your 2-11, your franchise is a joke, and your talkin smack? It was a good win for you guys, but thats all it was! We're 9-3 this year, but you don't see me talkin much smack because we haven't proved anything yet. Stop being an assclown!!!
brownie talks weak assed, limp wristed smack on the steelers in the incorrect forum and is immediately trashed by a bengalfan.

i am at a loss for words.... ... other than this was an "ultimate" post. (if you so happen to win it all, i may congratulate you, but not your team or fanbase)
Old 12-11-2009, 10:21 PM   #17
SteelBaller
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 15508

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
Get your own chant.

Are you honestly claiming credit for the here we go chant?

No wonder some people hate Steelers fans...
Old 12-11-2009, 10:21 PM   #18
UltimateBengal
Banned

Member Number: 15469

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
brownie talks weak assed, limp wristed smack on the steelers in the incorrect forum and is immediately trashed by a bengalfan.

i am at a loss for words.... ... other than this was an "ultimate" post. (if you so happen to win it all, i may congratulate you, but not your team or fanbase)
Tony, if we win it all, you may want to check with the coroner first, because I don't know if my heart could handle it!
Old 12-11-2009, 10:35 PM   #19
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,950 Times in 3,010 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBaller View Post
Are you honestly claiming credit for the here we go chant?

No wonder some people hate Steelers fans...
...as if you brownsfans are SO much better.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:18 PM   #20
Gnutella
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 13861
Thanked 1,496 Times in 548 Posts
My Mood: Bitchy

Quote:
WOW that was one dominant performance by the cleveland browns defense. Ben rapistberger was on the ground all night long and the "great almighty" pittsburgh steelers looked dazed and confused.
I'm not sure how the justice system operates in your banana republic, but where I come from, the accused are innocent until proven guilty.

Quote:
actually, im so surpised so many "steeler fans" are on this site today, i figured all u fair weather, spineless fans would be colts or saints fans by now. o well im sure u guys will have found a new team within the next day.
Nope, still here. *lol*

But don't feel so bad; you're not the only stooge in cyberspace who thought we'd all evacuate the bandwagon at the first hint of adversity. It's quite comical the way people all over the internet seem to seriously be disappointed that we're not going away. How naive of them. Apparently, even when we lose, we still leave people mindf***ed in our wake.

Quote:
Man was yesterday awesome, us real football fans celebrated all nigh long baby. in conclusion HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO and CLEVELAND ROCKS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It seems like every time we play in Cleveland, it's windy as hell. I guess that's because Cleveland sucks. *lol*

F***in' fly-by-night trolls.
Closed Thread