Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 02-11-2006, 01:50 PM   #1
3 to be 4
Team Owner

Member Number: 992
Default Holmgren answers his critics at Press Conference

Holmgren : No, no. Let them address me. It's about time I got to answer some questions here. The question is, "Do I have a God complex?" Which makes me wonder if this...lawyer, has any idea as to the kind of grades one must receive in college, to be an offensive coordinator? Or if you have the vaguest clue about how talented someone must be to lead a football team? I have an M.D. from Harvard. I am board certified in cardiothorasic medicine and trauma surgery. I have been awarded citations from seven different medical boards in New England and I am never, ever sick at sea. So I ask you; when someone goes into that chapel and they fall on their knees and they pray to God that their wife doesn't miscarry or that their daughter doesn't bleed to death or that their mother doesn't suffer acute neural trauma from postoperative shock, who do you think they're praying to? Now you go ahead and read your bible-Dennis --and you go to your church and with any luck you might even win the annual raffle. But if you're looking for God, he was in operating room number two, on November 17, and he doesn't like being second guessed. You want to know if I have a God complex? Let me tell you something--I AM GOD, and this side show is over.
3 to be 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 01:57 PM   #2
daleemnm
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 166
Default Re: Holmgren answers his critics at Press Conference

lol
Old 02-11-2006, 01:58 PM   #3
4xSBChamps
Head Coach

Member Number: 1911

[Holmgren]
" you gonna eat that Twinkie????? "
[/Holmgren]
4xSBChamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 02:05 PM   #4
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

Dr. Jed Hill

Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 02:07 PM   #5
3 to be 4
Team Owner

between his SNL appearances and his 2 classic monologues from "Glengarry Glen Ross" and "Malice", I give Alec Baldwin a lifetine achievement award. Even though when he opens his mouth OFF camera hes a retard.
Old 02-11-2006, 02:22 PM   #6
GutterflowerSteel
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 1261

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 to be 4
between his SNL appearances and his 2 classic monologues from "Glengarry Glen Ross" and "Malice", I give Alec Baldwin a lifetine achievement award. Even though when he opens his mouth OFF camera hes a retard.
Have you seen Team America?

~Sig created by SteelDuck~
GutterflowerSteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 03:22 PM   #7
3 to be 4
Team Owner

No. what is it about. "Outside Providence" is good too
Old 02-11-2006, 03:58 PM   #8
GutterflowerSteel
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 1261
Smile Re: Holmgren answers his critics at Press Conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 to be 4
No. what is it about. "Outside Providence" is good too
From Amazon:

Editorial Reviews

Amazon.com
An elite U.S. counter-terrorism squad loses a member while decimating half of Paris in the reckless pursuit of Middle Eastern maniacs; a Broadway actor with a traumatic childhood secret is naturally hired to replace him. Oh--and they're all marionettes. South Park maestros Trey Parker and Matt Stone (along with co-writer Pam Brady) came up with this shameless satire of pea-brained Hollywood action flicks and even smaller-minded global politics, so don't expect subtlety or even a hint of good taste. Team America is soon on the trail of North Korea's evil Kim Jong Il, who treats us to a tender song about his loneliness before ensnaring Alec Baldwin and the rest of the oblivious Film Actors Guild (F.A.G. for short) in a plot to blow up every major city on the planet. Just as the mindless squad cheerfully demolishes everything in sight, so do director Parker and company. Throwing punches Left, Right, and in-between, the movie's politics leave no turn un-stoned; there's even time to bludgeon the musical Rent. It's offensive, irresponsible comic anarchy seemingly made by s******ing little boys. Painfully funny s******ing little boys.--Steve Wiecking

Product Description
In TEAM AMERICA: WORLD POLICE, a group of marionette puppets form Team America, an international police force dedicated to maintaining global stability. Discovering that a power hungry dictator, Kim Jong II, plans to destroy the world and is brokering weapons of mass destruction to terrorists, the team enlists the undercover help of Broadway star Gary Johnston and embarks on a harrowing mission to save the world. Opposed to this, is the Film Actors' Guild, or F.A.G., whose members include puppets representing actors Alec Baldwin, Tim Robbins, Matt Damon, Susan Sarandon and Sean Penn. In spite of the lack of support they receive, the team sticks to their plan of saving the world and putting an end to terrorism.

It's hilarious-I was in pain from laughing so hard!

~Sig created by SteelDuck~
GutterflowerSteel is offline   Reply With Quote