Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Draft

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 01-07-2010, 12:47 AM   #11
taztroy43
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 13325
Default Re: STEELERS 2010 DRAFT OPINIONS/PICKS

I get what your saying...Gay was impressive last season 2008.....He just had a really horrible season....maybe it was because Troy wasn't there....but anyways....I honestly hope he steps it up next year....if he doesn't step up next year he should be demoted....and they show put in lewis or burnett!!...
taztroy43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:44 PM   #12
steelerdave1969
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 12338

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
thats what i've been saying. everybody is obsessed with his size and 40 time, they overlook his actual play on the field. he's basically just a bigger faster ryan clark.. .... i want a fs that actually knows how to play the ball. someone that comes up with picks ...you know..the things steelers DON'T get too often... i'll take a smaller slower earl thomas any day over a taylor mays. maybe mays can be coached up in the nfl...maybe not... i think he should put on a few lbs and play weak side lber.
Taylor Mays is destined to be a Raider. I would love to see the Steelers grab Terrence Cody myself or OG Mike Iupati at 6'6 330 lbs he would be a great upgrade at RG.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:29 PM   #13
kittenfantastico76
Starter

Member Number: 11856

I love seeing all the love for Terrance Cody!!! I'm a huge fan of his um hugeness and skill! I would be super pleased to have him as a Steeler that's for sure. Wow - that just sounded like a cheerleader with all the love and the super yada yada! It would be great to see a guy from my fave college team move up to my fave NFL team. :)
Old 01-15-2010, 04:33 PM   #14
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Member Number: 15332

I want Earl Thomas or Patrick Robinson as our first round pick.

If not them then Rolando McClain as the choice.
supa_fly_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:22 AM   #15
taztroy43
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittenfantastico76 View Post
I love seeing all the love for Terrance Cody!!! I'm a huge fan of his um hugeness and skill! I would be super pleased to have him as a Steeler that's for sure. Wow - that just sounded like a cheerleader with all the love and the super yada yada! It would be great to see a guy from my fave college team move up to my fave NFL team. :)

Dude if you're taking a shot @ me, u seriously should learn how to READ!!!! I stated that "a lot of you won't agree with me" so you should look back into that....and also take a look at the TITLE of my THREAD!!!!.......It's my opinion smart one....

Well anyways...I hope the Steelers go after FS Earl Thomas...he seems to be a pretty damn good cover guy....and most importantly his tackling looks good....I think this guy would be the perfect complement for Troy P....My only worry w/ Cody is if he's going to stay in shape every season!!!...The guys is a damn whale....IDK if they should take a chance on him that high...maybe if they trade down a few spots and pick up an OL or FS in the 1st....n if Cody falls then nab his fat ass in the second....but again that's an unlikely scenario.....
Old 01-18-2010, 07:18 AM   #16
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,320 Times in 1,416 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by taztroy43 View Post
Dude if you're taking a shot @ me, u seriously should learn how to READ!!!! I stated that "a lot of you won't agree with me" so you should look back into that....and also take a look at the TITLE of my THREAD!!!!.......It's my opinion smart one....

:
did you not notice that she's from alabama ? you know...where cody goes to school ? she wasn't taking a shot at you, she's just being a homer...
MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 06:16 PM   #17
taztroy43
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
did you not notice that she's from alabama ? you know...where cody goes to school ? she wasn't taking a shot at you, she's just being a homer...
NAH.... REALLY?....Cody goes to Alabama????........I honestly didn't care where she was from but now that u mentioned it.....you're right she's just being a homer...