Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Sports Dimension


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2010, 07:47 AM   #101
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter
 
stlrtruck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 8,783
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2398
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambertlunaticfan View Post
The orginal 4 horsemen were in the nwa.Not sure if you thought they were awa.I remember as a kid going to a taping of thier awa weekly show they did in a studio.And i had the shek allahah casey or something like that.He was a manager.But thye used to wrestle thier shows at the old st paul civic center and the met center.And ther is classic footage of when hogan and bockwinkel would wrestle.And the lights would go on and the bell would just keep ringing and hogan had beaten him and the crowd was going crazy.I remember that as it was before the days of ppv.So you had to be there to see it.And that match was so big they actually sold out the arena next door called roy wilkins auditorium that had it on tv.I am talking the awa before the show that you see now on espn classic.
I thought the old AWA became Georgia Championship Wrestling which eventually became the NWA. Am I on the wrong path?
__________________

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:29 PM   #102
UltimateBengal
Banned
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 645
Gender: Male
Member Number: 15469
Thanks: 11
Thanked 45 Times in 25 Posts
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambertlunaticfan View Post
I just watched tonights "TAPED" tna show.And by the way as i have said they have to stop taping thier shows.And i think it's funny that hogan made it one week in a row on the show.As he was only on backstage in his "office" for his only segment tonight.Which is just funny to me,you can not make it 2 weeks with out taking a break from the show.I just thought he was going to be a active person on the show.And should be that for at least the 2nd show into the darn thing.I mean eric bishoff made a ring appearence.And the outsiders vs beer money in the first ppv for the new tna.Wow,i thought they would strech that out more before the outsiders wrestled.And that's the other thing, thier first ppv with hogan "running" the show is this sunday and he can no make it to the show before it that usally sells (hypes) the ppv.Not very smart to me.And who is this mystery person making thier first appearence at the ppv.Don't worry i am not saying anything,as i won't spoil things for anyone who might watch it.But as a show,tonight was ho-hum.It was not a improvement from last weeks show.I did love that angelina love returned.As i have said i have watched tna for years so that was big for me as the beautiful people (her tag team with velvet sky) is the best.And i hate von erics daugther who took her place when angelina had to go back to canada as she had visa problems.But hopefully she got that teken care and get that von eric out of there as she is just a pretty face and no wreslting talent..So she should go to barbie doll land in the wwe.
I agree with you that Thursdays TNA Impact wasn't the best. But that's going to happen until they figure out storylines for all the new talent, and get the creative structure in place. Right now Bischoff and Hogan are still learning the ropes in TNA as far as talent and potential stories. Russo, Ferrera, and Matt Conway are still writing, while trying to incorporate ideas from Bischoff and Hogan. Then you have guys like Jarrett, Chris Park, and Mick Foley who have creative input. It's going to take a little time for the pieces to fall into place and start running smoothly.

As for Hogan not being there, he doesn't really need to. His contract calls for him to make a certain number of appearances this year, while doing promotional work and having creative input. The real mastermind is Bischoff. It's his vision that will take place. He will choose who stays, comes, and goes, with input from Hogan. Don't be fooled into thinking Hogan is in charge. It's Bichoff who made the deal with Spike and Bob Carter. And he is the one who negotiated Hogans deal.

As far as the mystery man at Genesis, my money is on Ken Anderson, but I could be wrong. Their has been a lot of talk about Sid showing up as well, which I hope doesn't happen. I hope it is Anderson, because this guy could be a bonafide superstar in TNA. There is also talk of another live Monday show on March 1st. TNA has to take things slowly and make sure they get it right. A lot of people want them to go on the road every week. I think they should take all PPVs on the road to better venues, but keep the weekly shows at the Impact Zone for now. Use the money to omprove the tv product and continue the advertising blitz.
UltimateBengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 02:58 AM   #103
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer
 
lambertlunaticfan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 397
Member Number: 10642
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

ULTIMATEBENGAL-Yeah i realize that hulk is'nt "running" things.Man would that be bad if he was the brains in this.And i realize that bischoff is the man behind the curtain and that hogan is the puppet.But for storyline purposes(and that what i was talking about)that he really should be there for at least the 2nd darn show.Especially a show leading up to the first ppv.As i have said before vince russo is the key here.But thats alot of people that have to get along and not have thier egos get in the way of a great show.See i am one of the few that loved wcw at the end.When vince and eric were writing themselves into storylines.And the best tna i have seen was in the first 26 shows there was a masked man causing problems.And would'nt you know is was vince.And i have those first shows on vhs tape and i love watching them.The one show the most as rowdy piper(who i hate) came out and had a "shoot" with vince in the ring.And piper actually blamed vince for the death of owen hart,i could not believe it.Anyway,i just think that with vinces writing and erics direction they can make tna a great show.I mean i already enjoyed it but with them they have the potential of even being a better show.JUST GET RID OF THAT DARN OCTOGON RING-THIS ISN'T THE FREAKIN' UFC.And as far as the mystery person for the ppv,and as i said i dont want to riun it for you or anyone that might watch it.And you are right about sid by the way as scott hall is really pushing for him.By the way speaking of hall they are really worried if his drinking is going to cause a problem.Did you see the little joke in the ring,when scott hall was saying about taking the beer from beer money.And the look on nash and waltmans face was oh-no.And nash even did a little pray thing with his hands like begging him not to do that.As i am sure you know that he has a history of no showing shows and ppvs.And this is really a concern for them.I disagree as i think they have to take the show on the road.But i understand what you are saying.But to me the most important thing as they can wait for the road thing but they have to do thier shows on the same night as the wwe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBengal View Post
I agree with you that Thursdays TNA Impact wasn't the best. But that's going to happen until they figure out storylines for all the new talent, and get the creative structure in place. Right now Bischoff and Hogan are still learning the ropes in TNA as far as talent and potential stories. Russo, Ferrera, and Matt Conway are still writing, while trying to incorporate ideas from Bischoff and Hogan. Then you have guys like Jarrett, Chris Park, and Mick Foley who have creative input. It's going to take a little time for the pieces to fall into place and start running smoothly.

As for Hogan not being there, he doesn't really need to. His contract calls for him to make a certain number of appearances this year, while doing promotional work and having creative input. The real mastermind is Bischoff. It's his vision that will take place. He will choose who stays, comes, and goes, with input from Hogan. Don't be fooled into thinking Hogan is in charge. It's Bichoff who made the deal with Spike and Bob Carter. And he is the one who negotiated Hogans deal.

As far as the mystery man at Genesis, my money is on Ken Anderson, but I could be wrong. Their has been a lot of talk about Sid showing up as well, which I hope doesn't happen. I hope it is Anderson, because this guy could be a bonafide superstar in TNA. There is also talk of another live Monday show on March 1st. TNA has to take things slowly and make sure they get it right. A lot of people want them to go on the road every week. I think they should take all PPVs on the road to better venues, but keep the weekly shows at the Impact Zone for now. Use the money to omprove the tv product and continue the advertising blitz.
lambertlunaticfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:07 AM   #104
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer
 
lambertlunaticfan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 397
Member Number: 10642
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

I am pretty sure that nwa and awa was going on at the same time.And that georgia wreslting might have turned into world class wrestling.Again back then world class wrestling was a weekly tv show as i watched it every week from the sportaudtorium in texas.And i know that the awa went on into the 90's.As i said i think they have thier shows on espn classic from like the showboat in las vegas.And i know shawn micheals wrestled there as a tag team with marty jennity.And i think that world class went into nwa .But i am no expert so i might be worng about this.Hey as you brought it up can you name the original 4 horsemen and can you name all of the members that have ever been a horsemen.Now no cheating and going on google for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post
I thought the old AWA became Georgia Championship Wrestling which eventually became the NWA. Am I on the wrong path?
lambertlunaticfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:10 PM   #105
UltimateBengal
Banned
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 645
Gender: Male
Member Number: 15469
Thanks: 11
Thanked 45 Times in 25 Posts
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambertlunaticfan View Post
ULTIMATEBENGAL-Yeah i realize that hulk is'nt "running" things.Man would that be bad if he was the brains in this.And i realize that bischoff is the man behind the curtain and that hogan is the puppet.But for storyline purposes(and that what i was talking about)that he really should be there for at least the 2nd darn show.Especially a show leading up to the first ppv.As i have said before vince russo is the key here.But thats alot of people that have to get along and not have thier egos get in the way of a great show.See i am one of the few that loved wcw at the end.When vince and eric were writing themselves into storylines.And the best tna i have seen was in the first 26 shows there was a masked man causing problems.And would'nt you know is was vince.And i have those first shows on vhs tape and i love watching them.The one show the most as rowdy piper(who i hate) came out and had a "shoot" with vince in the ring.And piper actually blamed vince for the death of owen hart,i could not believe it.Anyway,i just think that with vinces writing and erics direction they can make tna a great show.I mean i already enjoyed it but with them they have the potential of even being a better show.JUST GET RID OF THAT DARN OCTOGON RING-THIS ISN'T THE FREAKIN' UFC.And as far as the mystery person for the ppv,and as i said i dont want to riun it for you or anyone that might watch it.And you are right about sid by the way as scott hall is really pushing for him.By the way speaking of hall they are really worried if his drinking is going to cause a problem.Did you see the little joke in the ring,when scott hall was saying about taking the beer from beer money.And the look on nash and waltmans face was oh-no.And nash even did a little pray thing with his hands like begging him not to do that.As i am sure you know that he has a history of no showing shows and ppvs.And this is really a concern for them.I disagree as i think they have to take the show on the road.But i understand what you are saying.But to me the most important thing as they can wait for the road thing but they have to do thier shows on the same night as the wwe.
I hope the Hall and Waltman can keep their act together. As you said Hall has a sorted history with alcohol and missing events. And Waltman has had his own problems with a domestic violence and menacing charge in the Chyna situation. The NWO reunion can be an effective part of TNA, if done properly and the guys are serious about it. About Sid, the latest pics I've seen of him make him look really old. If he does come in, I hope he's in shape. But, I'd rather not see him at all at this point. If Bischoff and Russo are smart about this, they will use the name veterans to really help sell and get over the younger guys. TNA has a ton of talent that is head and shoulders above WWE, IMO. I agree with you about the ring. The six sided ring made some sense in the early TNA because they needed to stand out, but at this point, they need to be more mainstream, and that means a four sided ring. Dixie Carter posted that she and Kevin Kay from Spike had meetings recently. Hopefully Spike has seen enough progress that it will soon put Impact on Mondays permanently. Then I think TNA will have an opportunity to really take a lot more chances and give wrestling fans a true alternative to WWE.
UltimateBengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:20 PM   #106
UltimateBengal
Banned
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 645
Gender: Male
Member Number: 15469
Thanks: 11
Thanked 45 Times in 25 Posts
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambertlunaticfan View Post
I am pretty sure that nwa and awa was going on at the same time.And that georgia wreslting might have turned into world class wrestling.Again back then world class wrestling was a weekly tv show as i watched it every week from the sportaudtorium in texas.And i know that the awa went on into the 90's.As i said i think they have thier shows on espn classic from like the showboat in las vegas.And i know shawn micheals wrestled there as a tag team with marty jennity.And i think that world class went into nwa .But i am no expert so i might be worng about this.Hey as you brought it up can you name the original 4 horsemen and can you name all of the members that have ever been a horsemen.Now no cheating and going on google for it.
The AWA and NWA were two separate companies. The NWA had been around since 1905. They were parent brand of Georgia Championship Wresting. When Turner bought out Jim Crockett's stake of GCW, they became WCW, with the Crocketts maintaining the NWA brand, which became an independent promotion that now oversees many sub promotions. The AWA was founded somewhere around 1962-63 and was dissolved about 1990. There was had been talk about trying to revive an independent AWA brand, but I'm not sure what happened with that. McMahon purchased all the video rights for the old AWA matches and shows.
UltimateBengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:31 AM   #107
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer
 
lambertlunaticfan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 397
Member Number: 10642
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

I know for a fact that waltman is serious about being a active part of tna.And i know that he is commited to doing it.But hall is another story as he has those demons.I mean tna signed him because of nash being the booker for it.And he wanted hall so they let him bring him in a couple of years ago.And hall no showed a pay per view and nash said he was done with him.So i was surprised that nash and bischoff would give him yet another chance.He better not mess it up as that might be it for him.And i agree with you as i also think if done the right way the nwo can help tna beat the wwe.And by the way as you seem to know more than i do about this kind of insight into the inner workings of wreslting.Does the wwe own val venus,and if they do does that mean they also own his catch phrases.I thought it was strange that he said instead of his usually "hello ladies".He said something stubid like "ladies i am here"i don't know as i could'nt stop laughing by it.I know some wreslter buy thier names from the wwe or had partnership in them and were able to keep them.But people like val venus and mr kennedy must not have been able to take thier names with them.So does that mean that mr kennedy cant do his-mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....kenndy........kennedy.Be cause that was the best part of him.Yeah hopefully spike wants to also compete with usa.And get some balls as that was the problem with wcw,tnt did not want to lock horns with vince and wwe.I am happy to read you agree with me on the ring,but unlike you,i never liked it.As i never saw the point of it.We want to be different.Its still wrestling,thats like if the usfl would have played football on a circle field.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBengal View Post
I hope the Hall and Waltman can keep their act together. As you said Hall has a sorted history with alcohol and missing events. And Waltman has had his own problems with a domestic violence and menacing charge in the Chyna situation. The NWO reunion can be an effective part of TNA, if done properly and the guys are serious about it. About Sid, the latest pics I've seen of him make him look really old. If he does come in, I hope he's in shape. But, I'd rather not see him at all at this point. If Bischoff and Russo are smart about this, they will use the name veterans to really help sell and get over the younger guys. TNA has a ton of talent that is head and shoulders above WWE, IMO. I agree with you about the ring. The six sided ring made some sense in the early TNA because they needed to stand out, but at this point, they need to be more mainstream, and that means a four sided ring. Dixie Carter posted that she and Kevin Kay from Spike had meetings recently. Hopefully Spike has seen enough progress that it will soon put Impact on Mondays permanently. Then I think TNA will have an opportunity to really take a lot more chances and give wrestling fans a true alternative to WWE.
lambertlunaticfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:42 AM   #108
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer
 
lambertlunaticfan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 397
Member Number: 10642
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

Yeah i know that the awa and nwa were two seperate companies.And vince actually owns all the wcw and ecw and awa video vault.Thats why he comes out with those stubid dvds of them.But because the stories are told by people still under vince they can not really tell the stories.Like the ecw one was not really the insight that behind the mat gave us about vince and the way he is.And i could pick better matches than the ones they have on any of thier dvds like that.But i want to thank you for the details of this as i was not aware of most of this.On what wreslting became what and when.All i know is awa just kind of went away and went right into the wwf.I am not aware that the awa did a final show like wcw did.I think that the indy cards are kind of like the awa you are talking about.They should just put them all together and form that.But of course they can not call it that as vince owns the rights to the awa and ecw and wcw.And would'nt it be a shock if he buys tna.Don't think for a second he would'nt.I bet alot of people were shocked when they first heard he bought wcw.I know i was and was not happy about it.As i said i loved in the end how the wcw was going.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBengal View Post
The AWA and NWA were two separate companies. The NWA had been around since 1905. They were parent brand of Georgia Championship Wresting. When Turner bought out Jim Crockett's stake of GCW, they became WCW, with the Crocketts maintaining the NWA brand, which became an independent promotion that now oversees many sub promotions. The AWA was founded somewhere around 1962-63 and was dissolved about 1990. There was had been talk about trying to revive an independent AWA brand, but I'm not sure what happened with that. McMahon purchased all the video rights for the old AWA matches and shows.
lambertlunaticfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 11:58 PM   #109
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer
 
lambertlunaticfan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 397
Member Number: 10642
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

Well "ULTIMATEBENGAL"(i address this to you as we seem to be the only ones at the table anymore) Well anyways,SPOILER ALERT IF YOU DID NOT WATCH THE TNA PPV AND ARE PLANNING TO AS I AM GOING TO BE TALKING ABOUT IT HERE-SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE RESULTS STOP READING......Well i sure hope you ordered that first hogan/bishoff tna ppv tonight.As i just got done watching it and it was sure worth the money for it.And the thing that got me the most excited was right away-A NORMAL WRESTLING RING-YES!!!!!!! they finally got rid of that stubid octogon ring and hopefully for good.I mean its wrestling,so have a wrestling.They must be reading my posts on here-just kidding..And would'nt you know it that hall did'nt wrestle.They had waltman (who also wanted to wait to make his debut but did'nt have a choice) wrestle with nash.As i guess hall thought his body looked too rough (fat) to wrestle.As thats the story being said,he didnt like the way he looked when he put on his trunks.What the heck,i mean did you not know that you might have to wrestle when you signed on to tna to wrestle.So get yourself into wrestle shape then.I don't see hall and waltman lasting long.As i just found out that nash did'nt even give tna his word to hire them.And said i have nothing to do with them.So i guess nash kept to his word,cause the last time hall no-showed hall said he was done with him.So i guess that still holds true.As he has said hall and waltman are not my doing.I was on teh understanding that nash was the one that hired them.Or told tna to hire them but i guess not.I can only think that if things go the way they always seem to go with hall and waltman for that matter.And both or one of them mess up that none of the heat will go to nash.And i can finally say the mystery man-of course it was....mr.......................kenn-no thats not it.....anderson....wait for it.......anderson.Man i love that guy and he won his match vs abyss.But of course they had mr anderson cheat to win it to save face for abyss.I think thats a strange opponent for anderson though.And i will be interestred to find out if the end of the outsiders/beer money match if that was real or work.If you didnt see it.At the end of the match hall who came ringside at the end of the match starts beating up a kid and waltman goes out there to stop it and they lose the match.By the way beer money win really puzzles me as why they would have the outsiders lose thier first match.As that takes away from the potential of them being a force.But all i can think of is cause of hall and waltman love for drugs and not playing by the rules they dont think niether will last long in the storylines so dont make along one for them.As they already had people in place if waltman no-showed or refused to wrestle.But anyway,a very good start for them.as i think it was a very good ppv especially being thier first and now if they can do thier shows on monday and go live with them.But a very good start getting rid of that darn stubid ring.I just love they went back to a normal ring even though alot of the wrestlers i guess hate it.

Last edited by lambertlunaticfan; 01-18-2010 at 12:10 AM.
lambertlunaticfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:16 AM   #110
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter
 
stlrtruck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 8,783
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2398
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambertlunaticfan View Post
Well "ULTIMATEBENGAL"(i address this to you as we seem to be the only ones at the table anymore) Well anyways,SPOILER ALERT IF YOU DID NOT WATCH THE TNA PPV AND ARE PLANNING TO AS I AM GOING TO BE TALKING ABOUT IT HERE-SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE RESULTS STOP READING......Well i sure hope you ordered that first hogan/bishoff tna ppv tonight.As i just got done watching it and it was sure worth the money for it.And the thing that got me the most excited was right away-A NORMAL WRESTLING RING-YES!!!!!!! they finally got rid of that stubid octogon ring and hopefully for good.I mean its wrestling,so have a wrestling.They must be reading my posts on here-just kidding..And would'nt you know it that hall did'nt wrestle.They had waltman (who also wanted to wait to make his debut but did'nt have a choice) wrestle with nash.As i guess hall thought his body looked too rough (fat) to wrestle.As thats the story being said,he didnt like the way he looked when he put on his trunks.What the heck,i mean did you not know that you might have to wrestle when you signed on to tna to wrestle.So get yourself into wrestle shape then.I don't see hall and waltman lasting long.As i just found out that nash did'nt even give tna his word to hire them.And said i have nothing to do with them.So i guess nash kept to his word,cause the last time hall no-showed hall said he was done with him.So i guess that still holds true.As he has said hall and waltman are not my doing.I was on teh understanding that nash was the one that hired them.Or told tna to hire them but i guess not.I can only think that if things go the way they always seem to go with hall and waltman for that matter.And both or one of them mess up that none of the heat will go to nash.And i can finally say the mystery man-of course it was....mr.......................kenn-no thats not it.....anderson....wait for it.......anderson.Man i love that guy and he won his match vs abyss.But of course they had mr anderson cheat to win it to save face for abyss.I think thats a strange opponent for anderson though.And i will be interestred to find out if the end of the outsiders/beer money match if that was real or work.If you didnt see it.At the end of the match hall who came ringside at the end of the match starts beating up a kid and waltman goes out there to stop it and they lose the match.By the way beer money win really puzzles me as why they would have the outsiders lose thier first match.As that takes away from the potential of them being a force.But all i can think of is cause of hall and waltman love for drugs and not playing by the rules they dont think niether will last long in the storylines so dont make along one for them.As they already had people in place if waltman no-showed or refused to wrestle.But anyway,a very good start for them.as i think it was a very good ppv especially being thier first and now if they can do thier shows on monday and go live with them.But a very good start getting rid of that darn stubid ring.I just love they went back to a normal ring even though alot of the wrestlers i guess hate it.

Just so you know, Ultimate Bengal isn't the only one at the table. I just haven't had a chance to catch up on TNA to speak about it. I'm still following the conversation.

UB, thanks for the throwback history lesson on the AWA and NWA. I definitely didn't have that much background on the two. I just remember watching what was Georgia Championship Wrestling for the longest time. I would definitely call them the pioneers of some of the matches we see today. I remember a few barbed wire fence matches and few others that put extreme on the map.
__________________

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts