Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Steelers Draft Central > ** The War Room 2012 **

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 01-30-2010, 06:09 PM   #21
blitzburgh56
Water Boy

Member Number: 15815
Default Re: Mardy Gilyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by taztroy43 View Post
Man I don't want this guy in B&G....He's seriously struggling in the Senior Bowl practices....He's not getting any separation against other college players...just imagine what would happen to him in the NFL!!!!
Mardy Gilyard Senior Bowl Stats......5 rec, 102 yards, 1 TD
blitzburgh56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:21 PM   #22
taztroy43
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 13325

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzburgh56 View Post
Mardy Gilyard Senior Bowl Stats......5 rec, 102 yards, 1 TD
He did good....but again his team had a really good line and the QB did have more time than the other....but I'm not taking anything away from this guy....he was impressive....he was the best WR out there.....its crazy how during the week he was having some trouble...but come gameday he seemed to get everything together.....that just shows u what kind of guy he is............man I want to see Taylor Mays with the Steelers now....lol....I know a lot of people won't agree w/ me.....
taztroy43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 10:35 AM   #23
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Member Number: 15332

how about we draft goal-line recievers?????
supa_fly_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:14 AM   #24
El-Gonzo Jackson
Living Legend

Member Number: 8264
Thanked 1,765 Times in 882 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by taztroy43 View Post
man I want to see Taylor Mays with the Steelers now....lol....I know a lot of people won't agree w/ me.....
Like this person::

Most Disappointing Player in Mobile
Taylor Mays/S/USC: For Mays the week turned into a potpourri of skills he's likely to struggle with in the NFL; he'll struggle handling man-to-man coverage assignments and struggle making plays sideline-to-sideline as a true NFL centerfielder. Mays is still a legitimate prospect for the next level but the limitations he displayed this week will reduce the number of teams wanting to acquire him in April.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz0eD9L5MKo
Old 02-01-2010, 11:40 AM   #25
taztroy43
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 13325

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
Like this person::

Most Disappointing Player in Mobile
Taylor Mays/S/USC: For Mays the week turned into a potpourri of skills he's likely to struggle with in the NFL; he'll struggle handling man-to-man coverage assignments and struggle making plays sideline-to-sideline as a true NFL centerfielder. Mays is still a legitimate prospect for the next level but the limitations he displayed this week will reduce the number of teams wanting to acquire him in April.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz0eD9L5MKo
Yeah I know but he had a week to learn how to cover and that's not a very long time...and besides I don't think the guys coaching him in MOBILE are better than our Coaches or even come close to ours!!!!!!!...I just find it amazing that @ USC they didn't teach him how to cover for SQUAT!!!!! He's a very RAW prospect....just like polamalu was when he was coming out of USC....but I hope he slips because for some reason I believe if he has really good coaching and a mentor(we have both) that he would probably be successful in the NFL....but I agree w/ a lot of you....he's kind of too much of a project to warrant a 1st round pick....or atleast in the upper half of the 1st round....
taztroy43 is offline   Reply With Quote