Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Art Gallery

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 02-08-2010, 11:11 PM   #1
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 10642
Default NEED CUSTOM HELP ON NON STEELER MCFARLANE

Hi there-I have a customed 12' gretzky turned into one of my favoritre hockey player from a local college team i follow.But the name and number stickers came off the back of it.I was wondering if anyone on here did custom work and could help me.I know on greed-bay you can buy just stickers.But just thought i would ask on here-thanks

Last edited by lambertlunaticfan; 02-10-2010 at 03:30 AM.
lambertlunaticfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:55 AM   #2
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927
Default Re: NEED CUSTOM HELP ON NON STEELER MCFARLANE

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambertlunaticfan View Post
Hi there-I had a customed 12' gretzky turned into one of my favoritre hockey player from a local college team i follow.But the name and number stickers came off the back of it.I was wondering if anyone on here did custom work and could help me.I know on greed-bay you can buy just stickers.But just thought i would ask on here-thanks
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:30 AM   #3
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

??????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
Old 02-16-2010, 11:51 AM   #4
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MULe2aQftwQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MULe2aQftwQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Old 02-17-2010, 03:35 AM   #5
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Seriously,what is your point.I get it your a comedian.Yeah thats funny-Open up with that friday night at the laugh factory.I am seriously looking for help.So besides vincent the comic does anyone do custom mcfarlanes on here that can help me.
Quote:
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MULe2aQftwQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MULe2aQftwQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Old 02-17-2010, 07:44 AM   #6
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Sorry Lambert. Yes, I do customs as a hobby but haven't had any decals fall off so I don't really have a remedy. As I pondered how to fix yours, the nail gun came to mind, obviously not as a serious idea. But I ran with it. That was the thought process. I got that image of the boutonniere lodged in my mind, and being of weak character, couldn't resist. Probably should have posted the boutonniere video first but when I saw the M-16 nail gun it was all over.

My advice is to recreate the decals and apply them as new. Everything you need to know to do this is here... http://www.customsbyjomo.com/tips.html Decal tips are at the bottom of the page.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Old 02-18-2010, 12:53 AM   #7
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Yeah,i know i have to redo the stickers.That was the point of the thread.To see if anyone who did customs would do some stickers for me paint on the numbers and name for me.It was not how to put the stickers on it.I do not do customs.I have no clue how to do them.I bought this custom mcfarlane.And i have to redo the name and numbers as they were ruined when they fell off of it.I know on ebay they sell the stickers like the program you suggested.I have no knowledge of how to do it so i was looking for someone to do it for me.
Quote:
Sorry Lambert. Yes, I do customs as a hobby but haven't had any decals fall off so I don't really have a remedy. As I pondered how to fix yours, the nail gun came to mind, obviously not as a serious idea. But I ran with it. That was the thought process. I got that image of the boutonniere lodged in my mind, and being of weak character, couldn't resist. Probably should have posted the boutonniere video first but when I saw the M-16 nail gun it was all over.

My advice is to recreate the decals and apply them as new. Everything you need to know to do this is here... http://www.customsbyjomo.com/tips.html Decal tips are at the bottom of the page.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:46 PM   #8
Allstar
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 2327

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambertlunaticfan View Post
Hi there-I have a customed 12' gretzky turned into one of my favoritre hockey player from a local college team i follow.But the name and number stickers came off the back of it.I was wondering if anyone on here did custom work and could help me.I know on greed-bay you can buy just stickers.But just thought i would ask on here-thanks
Email me some pics of the figure and I'll see what I can do for you.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:10 AM   #9
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Thanks ALLSTAR for the offer.Please give me your email and i will for sure do that.You can post it on here or send me a "pm".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
Email me some pics of the figure and I'll see what I can do for you.