Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Sports Dimension

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 02-08-2010, 10:04 PM   #201
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 10642
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

I used to be a huge melina fan back then.I even had two signed 8x10 photos of her enterance.From the front view and the even better from behind.And its funny cause she usually drew a heart over the picture from the back side but with mine she did not.And yes you need to check out velvet.And yes mr kenndy now goes mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......anderson... ...............anderson.
Quote:
Originally Posted by supa_fly_steeler View Post
ill have to check it out, i remmeber also melina wore those tight jeans to make her a$$ look $$.

does mr kennedy go MRRRR ANDERSON ANDERSONNNNNNNNNN lol

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6...rperiod3pl.jpg
lambertlunaticfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:01 AM   #202
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

This weeks tna show review-SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED AND ARE PLANNING TO WATCH THE SHOW.I first off have to say i LOVED the steelers and jack lambert refrence by taz in the show.As far as the show goes.Very predicatable storylines and i hate those.As i knew at the end of the show i knew hogan was going to turn on "the band".And that whole band gimmick and them sneaking around is gettting old real fast.Flip the darn script already as they have already did that storyline with them.Its wcw storylines in tna bascially.If it did not work the first time,what makes you think it will work now.And fans like me and "ultimate" are going to remember it didnt work and call you out for it.And i guess i am just tired of the redoing of old storylines.How does that old song go-NEXT VERSE SAME AS THE FIRST.As i have said before on here.I have been a fan of tna since they first came on.Way before hogan and before even dixie.When the show was a weekly pat per view show.And even in more recent years i have seen wreslters grow into the company and now isee them being replace with the old talent.I mean if you followed tna like i have beofre hogan/bischoff just think of the wreslters you dont see anymore.I was thinking about that tonight during the show.There is alot of regular tna talent right now on the holding shelf and not being used.Dont get me wrong i think they are better than the joke wwe.But i just would like more orignal storylines i guess.I love seeing mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......anderson...finally getting the push that the wee never gave him......................................anderson. And aj flair i mean styles has got to start talking like himself and not ric.I mean i like that ric is his manager but i really hate that he has taken to speaking like ric now.Alot of room for improvement to me.And i am calling it right now.MR ANDERSON WINS THIS SUNDAY AT THE PPV IN THE 8 STUD TOURNAMENT.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:55 PM   #203
UltimateBengal
Banned

Member Number: 15469

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambertlunaticfan View Post
This weeks tna show review-SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED AND ARE PLANNING TO WATCH THE SHOW.I first off have to say i LOVED the steelers and jack lambert refrence by taz in the show.As far as the show goes.Very predicatable storylines and i hate those.As i knew at the end of the show i knew hogan was going to turn on "the band".And that whole band gimmick and them sneaking around is gettting old real fast.Flip the darn script already as they have already did that storyline with them.Its wcw storylines in tna bascially.If it did not work the first time,what makes you think it will work now.And fans like me and "ultimate" are going to remember it didnt work and call you out for it.And i guess i am just tired of the redoing of old storylines.How does that old song go-NEXT VERSE SAME AS THE FIRST.As i have said before on here.I have been a fan of tna since they first came on.Way before hogan and before even dixie.When the show was a weekly pat per view show.And even in more recent years i have seen wreslters grow into the company and now isee them being replace with the old talent.I mean if you followed tna like i have beofre hogan/bischoff just think of the wreslters you dont see anymore.I was thinking about that tonight during the show.There is alot of regular tna talent right now on the holding shelf and not being used.Dont get me wrong i think they are better than the joke wwe.But i just would like more orignal storylines i guess.I love seeing mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......anderson...finally getting the push that the wee never gave him......................................anderson. And aj flair i mean styles has got to start talking like himself and not ric.I mean i like that ric is his manager but i really hate that he has taken to speaking like ric now.Alot of room for improvement to me.And i am calling it right now.MR ANDERSON WINS THIS SUNDAY AT THE PPV IN THE 8 STUD TOURNAMENT.
Lambert-I agree with pretty much everything you said. Last night show was just ok, and "just ok" isn't good enough! I will say this though, I think Eric and Hulk are really trying hard. The problem? They are using the same old bag of tricks!! Like you said Lambert, there are still guys who haven't really been involved in the last few shows. I'm willing to be patient, cause I know it takes time to work everyone in. They have finally taken Joe and E Young off the shelf! There are some things that are working. I really like the Flair-Styles alliance. Flair is as sharp as I've seen him in a long time. It is funny that AJ is starting to sound like Flair, but AJ will be better for having worked with him. And Mr Anderson may be the most entertaining character in TNA! Good call on the tournament Lambert, I am rooting for the pride of Green Bay, no not Favre, Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..Anderson!.................... .................................................. ....Anderson!!!!!
UltimateBengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 02:14 PM   #204
WH

Member Number:

Raw was surprisingly good this week. They are building towards Wrestlemania very well and haven't given away matches 1 ppv too early like they do normally. Although you can get an Idea of what they are going to be, nothing is for sure.

The DX, Straight Edge Society, ShowMiz match was PPV quality sans the ending. I really had hope the SES would have won, though. Miz is gaining some steam with the fans as a Heel you love to hate and IMO he doesn't need Slobberpuss hulking around with him.

I hope HBK costs HHH his match next week somehow. I want to see 1 last HBK HHH match. Those two can truly bring the housedown. Even moreso than Taker Michaels.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:05 AM   #205
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Well i just got done watching the ppv.And i can not belive i wasted my money on it.D'angelo dinero the pope-ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!.They put him over mr anderson.I still can not belive it.I understand they need someone to rival mr anderson but come on.I mean d'angelo ripped off his gimmick from (ULTIMATE I NEED YOUR HELP HERE) a wcw wreslter.He was towards the end of wcw and came in to like purple and was like modeled after prince.That might have even been his ring name.I might have to go threw my old wcw nitro tapes and look for it.But anyway, dangelo doesnt know if he is going to modeled after prince or micheal jackson,his gimmick is a cross bewteen both of them.I mean whats up with that stubid mask he wears.I am waiting for the one glove look from him.I know i am just upset that he beat my man.But i guess its the fact that he is not a good wrestler,i mean compared to angle who anderson beat earlier in the show.As far as the rest of the ppv goes.I really think brooke hogan is going to be written into a storyline as they keep showing her there.And the fact that jimmy hart was there is not a shock.The fact it took this long is.Saying he carrys hogans bags.And i do have to say this about mr anderson-ENOUGH PROMOS ALREADY.They have him talk wayyyyyyyy to much.He did like 5 promos during this one show.I mean i know they guy is one of the best on the microphone but over doing it.And i think its funny its gone from the nwo to the band to now the wolfpac.Thats funny,and its funny that hall and the kid dont have contracts to work there but still show up and beat people up.I mean all i know is i dont work at best buy and i could not go there and help customers.And ric flair is getting way carried away but thats why people love him.I just have gotton tired of his antics.But i am glad to see stlyes won.And of course they had the nasty boys win cause if they didnt that whole storyline would be done as noone wants to see them anyway.SERIOUSLY????THE POPE BEAT MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ANDERSON......I GOT BEAT BY WHO..........ANDERSON...................
Old 02-15-2010, 02:41 AM   #206
WH

Member Number:

Lambert, it's pretty sad that the most entertaining guy on TNA is a WWE castoff.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:18 PM   #207
UltimateBengal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambertlunaticfan View Post
Well i just got done watching the ppv.And i can not belive i wasted my money on it.D'angelo dinero the pope-ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!.They put him over mr anderson.I still can not belive it.I understand they need someone to rival mr anderson but come on.I mean d'angelo ripped off his gimmick from (ULTIMATE I NEED YOUR HELP HERE) a wcw wreslter.He was towards the end of wcw and came in to like purple and was like modeled after prince.That might have even been his ring name.I might have to go threw my old wcw nitro tapes and look for it.But anyway, dangelo doesnt know if he is going to modeled after prince or micheal jackson,his gimmick is a cross bewteen both of them.I mean whats up with that stubid mask he wears.I am waiting for the one glove look from him.I know i am just upset that he beat my man.But i guess its the fact that he is not a good wrestler,i mean compared to angle who anderson beat earlier in the show.As far as the rest of the ppv goes.I really think brooke hogan is going to be written into a storyline as they keep showing her there.And the fact that jimmy hart was there is not a shock.The fact it took this long is.Saying he carrys hogans bags.And i do have to say this about mr anderson-ENOUGH PROMOS ALREADY.They have him talk wayyyyyyyy to much.He did like 5 promos during this one show.I mean i know they guy is one of the best on the microphone but over doing it.And i think its funny its gone from the nwo to the band to now the wolfpac.Thats funny,and its funny that hall and the kid dont have contracts to work there but still show up and beat people up.I mean all i know is i dont work at best buy and i could not go there and help customers.And ric flair is getting way carried away but thats why people love him.I just have gotton tired of his antics.But i am glad to see stlyes won.And of course they had the nasty boys win cause if they didnt that whole storyline would be done as noone wants to see them anyway.SERIOUSLY????THE POPE BEAT MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ANDERSON......I GOT BEAT BY WHO..........ANDERSON...................
Lambert, I am soooooooooo mad about Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Anderson losing to the Pope. You're absolutely right! How the hell can you have Anderson beat Angle and lose to a cruiserwieght with so-so skills?By the way, the guy you're thinking of is Prince Iaukea.....

I'm telling you, people can say what they want about Anderson, but the guy can get over with the fans. Easy E is going to blow it by not using his character correctly! At this point, I think I'd rather see Paul Heyman running TNA!!! I don't know why, but I enjoy it when Flair goes all stupid. He could teach these young dudes a thing or two! Jimmy Hart? Come on already! Brutus Beefcake is headed to the Impact Zone as we speak Brotha!!! And the only way I want to see Brooke is in a very small bikini!
Old 02-15-2010, 05:32 PM   #208
WH

Member Number:

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBengal View Post
At this point, I think I'd rather see Paul Heyman running TNA!!!:banging
I wouldn't want to see him running TNA, but booking and writing for TNA....hell yeah.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:12 PM   #209
UltimateBengal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WH View Post
I wouldn't want to see him running TNA, but booking and writing for TNA....hell yeah.
No doubt. He would be a much better writer than Russo is!
Old 02-15-2010, 09:51 PM   #210
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

I am gald i am not alone about this.I knew you would feel the same pain i was feeling watching that last night.I still can not believe they put that guy over like that.SERIOUSLY,DANGELOAnd you're right it was the prince i was thinking about (as i knew if anyone would know it would be you,i'll just call you YODA for now on).I knew his name had prince in it,and i went over my old wcw tapes last night and found out what his name was.I agree with everything you said.About mr anderson,Do you agree they had him in way too many promos last night?.Yeah bischoff is going to kill his charector.Mr anderson is the ultimate heel but you can not over sell him as that takes away from it.And by the way dont be surprised as beefcake has been backstage.Youre right heymen was good but dont get carried away he ruined ecw which had a better potential than tna does.I like biscoff but i think he is doing too much with too many right now.Let the storylines create themselves.But having mr anderson ose to the pope made no sense as one you had him lose to a nobody like that it takes away from all you built him out to be.AND AMEN TO YOUR COMMENT ABOUT BROOKE.Did you ever see those pictures of hogan putting lotion on her.That was the sickest thing ive ever seen-wow.They is something way off topic going on there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBengal View Post
Lambert, I am soooooooooo mad about Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Anderson losing to the Pope. You're absolutely right! How the hell can you have Anderson beat Angle and lose to a cruiserwieght with so-so skills?By the way, the guy you're thinking of is Prince Iaukea.....

I'm telling you, people can say what they want about Anderson, but the guy can get over with the fans. Easy E is going to blow it by not using his character correctly! At this point, I think I'd rather see Paul Heyman running TNA!!! I don't know why, but I enjoy it when Flair goes all stupid. He could teach these young dudes a thing or two! Jimmy Hart? Come on already! Brutus Beefcake is headed to the Impact Zone as we speak Brotha!!! And the only way I want to see Brooke is in a very small bikini!