Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Sports Dimension

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS

Old 02-15-2010, 09:53 PM   #211
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 10642
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

Ultimate-I know you are upset about the mr andserson thing,but come on,.PLEASE TELL ME YOUR JOKING.PLEASE.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBengal View Post
No doubt. He would be a much better writer than Russo is!
lambertlunaticfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:54 PM   #212
UltimateBengal
Banned

Member Number: 15469

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambertlunaticfan View Post
Ultimate-I know you are upset about the mr andserson thing,but come on,.PLEASE TELL ME YOUR JOKING.PLEASE.......
What, the Heyman thing?
UltimateBengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:59 PM   #213
UltimateBengal
Banned

Quote:
What, the Heyman thing?
I am frustrated right now! I don't know who wrote the Anderson debacle, Russo, Conway or Ferrara. But whoever it was should be fired!!!
Old 02-17-2010, 02:23 AM   #214
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Yes, the hymen better than russo thing.You can not be serious about that.
Quote:
What, the Heyman thing?
Old 02-17-2010, 02:30 AM   #215
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Yes i totally agree with you on all of this.But you can't be getting crazy and saying things like hymen is a better writer than russo,thats just crazy talk.I know thats just the frustrating showing.As you can not mean that or i really misjudged you-just kidding.But seriously,you can not say comments like that to me,as it takes away from your "yoda" status i have of you.But as i said i agree with you.And yes that person who came up with that storyline should be fired.Unless it was russo than he should just be taken to the woodshed for a little bit and taken off writing for a little while.To steal from hockey,2 minutes,bad writing,put him the box to feel shame.But i find it hard to belive that russo would have written that.Hey did you hear kong has been suspended.And you boy the sponge might be done.See there is always a silver lining my friend.
Quote:
I am frustrated right now! I don't know who wrote the Anderson debacle, Russo, Conway or Ferrara. But whoever it was should be fired!!!
Old 02-17-2010, 03:22 AM   #216
WH

Member Number:

Russo had David Arquette as champ......he's auto-worse than Heyman.

What do you have against Heyman anyways? Not a big ECW Original fan?
Old 02-17-2010, 09:03 PM   #217
UltimateBengal
Banned

TNA iMPACT! is moving to Monday nights on March 8th and will be going head-to-head with WWE RAW every week. The announcement will be made at TNAWrestlingLive.com at 2:30EST today.

TNA President Dixie Carter tells the Hollywood Reporter that moving iMPACT! to Monday nights is a good move for her company and the industry as a whole. "We feel strongly that Monday nights is where the majority of wrestling viewers have been historically," said TNA president Dixie Carter. "Having two Monday night wrestling shows with healthy competition between them can make for great TV. Our goal is not to beat 'Raw' immediately, but we feel confident this will accelerate our growth and make it fun for wrestling fans," Carter said.

WWE spokesman Robert Zimmerman "It's somewhat of a different audience. On Monday nights we're one of the top cable shows. We're focusing on our new show for Syfy, "NXT," and 'Wrestlemania XXIV.". He also told Variety, "We're not too concerned. We're in good shape."

This is what all TNA fans have been waiting for!Now it's time for Hogan, Bischoff and the boys to raise the bar!!! This is a GOLDEN opportunity to take TNA to the next level and give Vince McMahon a run for his money! I'm rooting hard for TNA, just hope they don't blow it like WCW did!

One more note, and Lambert I know you'll love this, Rob Van Dam was recently asked about whether he was going to TNA, and he answered...."I feel fairly optimistic because I know TNA is trying really hard to make a good deal for me and that's basically where we're at." I know opinions differ about RVD, but for me, it's a great move that will benefit TNA if RVD can stay out of trouble!
Old 02-18-2010, 12:02 AM   #218
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Well it is about time.Like i have said ultimate they should have done this from the start.
Quote:
TNA iMPACT! is moving to Monday nights on March 8th and will be going head-to-head with WWE RAW every week. The announcement will be made at TNAWrestlingLive.com at 2:30EST today.

TNA President Dixie Carter tells the Hollywood Reporter that moving iMPACT! to Monday nights is a good move for her company and the industry as a whole. "We feel strongly that Monday nights is where the majority of wrestling viewers have been historically," said TNA president Dixie Carter. "Having two Monday night wrestling shows with healthy competition between them can make for great TV. Our goal is not to beat 'Raw' immediately, but we feel confident this will accelerate our growth and make it fun for wrestling fans," Carter said.

WWE spokesman Robert Zimmerman "It's somewhat of a different audience. On Monday nights we're one of the top cable shows. We're focusing on our new show for Syfy, "NXT," and 'Wrestlemania XXIV.". He also told Variety, "We're not too concerned. We're in good shape."

This is what all TNA fans have been waiting for!Now it's time for Hogan, Bischoff and the boys to raise the bar!!! This is a GOLDEN opportunity to take TNA to the next level and give Vince McMahon a run for his money! I'm rooting hard for TNA, just hope they don't blow it like WCW did!

One more note, and Lambert I know you'll love this, Rob Van Dam was recently asked about whether he was going to TNA, and he answered...."I feel fairly optimistic because I know TNA is trying really hard to make a good deal for me and that's basically where we're at." I know opinions differ about RVD, but for me, it's a great move that will benefit TNA if RVD can stay out of trouble!
Old 02-18-2010, 12:08 AM   #219
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

And as far as that "rvd" thing ultimate-----Just having some fun with you,my friend
Quote:

Old 02-18-2010, 07:24 AM   #220
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398

TNA now has to start some good foundational story lines that can carry it over the next few weeks and also solidify it as serious competition for ratings vs. WWE. Going head to head is a good thing, but it can also be the end of them too.

Adding RVD won't be a bad thing if he can keep himself on the clean side. But they've got to bring some younger talent in too. The problem is that they don't have the finances that WWE and Vince have to sign better talent to larger contracts so we'll have to see if they can leverage their future against Vince's ego.

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote