Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Sports Dimension

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 02-18-2010, 01:17 PM   #221
UltimateBengal
Banned

Member Number: 15469
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post
TNA now has to start some good foundational story lines that can carry it over the next few weeks and also solidify it as serious competition for ratings vs. WWE. Going head to head is a good thing, but it can also be the end of them too.

Adding RVD won't be a bad thing if he can keep himself on the clean side. But they've got to bring some younger talent in too. The problem is that they don't have the finances that WWE and Vince have to sign better talent to larger contracts so we'll have to see if they can leverage their future against Vince's ego.
Couldn't agree more Truck!
UltimateBengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:57 PM   #222
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Member Number: 15332

wwe sucks. i hope tna steals the shows from now on out lmao.

get ashley massaro back. not only did she have a tight ass like a 18 yr old school girl but she was pretty decent wrestling wise.
supa_fly_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:31 PM   #223
UltimateBengal
Banned

Member Number: 15469

Quote:
Originally Posted by supa_fly_steeler View Post
wwe sucks. i hope tna steals the shows from now on out lmao.

get ashley massaro back. not only did she have a tight ass like a 18 yr old school girl but she was pretty decent wrestling wise.
Rumor has it that Ashley is very close to signing with TNA!
UltimateBengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:43 PM   #224
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 10642

I thought tonights tna show was another step back ho-hum show for them.I mean the falir styles thing was alright but seriously again-the pope going for the title.And geta better gimmick,calling people by the wrong names is so 5th grade-dick,oh i am sorry i mean d'angelo.Yeah thats funnyAnd no beutiful people tonight really dissapointed me.But what wrecked the show for me was a tie between the hogan /abyass thing (that whinning of abyass just makes me turn the channel) and i think the winner is the angle using the troops to get himself over.I mean as a storyline or for real it just should not be done.I know i risk getting ripped on on here.But i know people that have been over there and they feel the same way i do about this.Like john cena doing it and now angle doing this in the storyline with anderson.I just do not like using the troops name like this.But i do have to say i loved how mr.anderson played it back right at angle.Man i love that guy as a heel.The wwe did not know they had a gold mine in him.Because they keep putting over the same guys over and over and all of them are old timers like the taker,triple h and ray "i only fight big guys to get over"-you could call them "the land of the lost".I hope that tna picks it up when they go head to head with them.
lambertlunaticfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:38 PM   #225
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBengal View Post
Rumor has it that Ashley is very close to signing with TNA!
yesss i will watch tna if she joins.

she would get it
Old 02-19-2010, 04:42 PM   #226
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

I think the WWE is under using Johnny Nitro and before Mr Kennedy i think he will do great in the TNA

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBbiyFs6M38[/youtube]
Old 02-19-2010, 04:52 PM   #227
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Member Number: 6891

I used to be a huge fan, got to meet some of the wrestlers, Big Show, Goldberg, Undertaker, Sable, Iron Shiek at a convention, couple others too...but that was like 10 years ago now.

What I watched, or tried to watch the other day Monday, was the Triple H vs John Cena match, I was actually enjoying it, they were giving each other a good battle, couple attempts at pins, big hitting moves and kick outs, some attempted submission holds, not sure what was even on the line for the winner, but it was turning into a classic match...then that dufus Irish champ comes out and kicks them both in the face or whatever and ends the match ding ding ding...such a freaking rip off.

Once in a while...let a main event finish as a main effing event already. It was so 1992 to pull that move...again, where a great match is interrupted by some bonehead, who really, didn't need to break up the match.

I'll be more likely to tune into TNA on a Monday, maybe, if I have the remote and the wife and kids are in bed and there isn't a hockey game, football game, college basketball game on. I might flip over during commercials to see what's going on...but maybe not.

Oh and for the record, I miss Old Kane. Someone needs to throw acid in that dudes face and pisss him off again put him back in the Big Red Machine garb and have him just power bomb throat slam fools for entire episodes again and again and again.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:21 PM   #228
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

does anyone remember when kane got chokeslammed through the stage? is that on youtube?
Old 02-19-2010, 05:23 PM   #229
supa_fly_steeler
Banned

whow just learned umage is dead.

R.I.P.
Old 02-20-2010, 03:15 PM   #230
WH

Member Number:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambertlunaticfan View Post
I hope that tna picks it up when they go head to head with them.
Yeah, man, I'll tell yah, they are really Amping it up with the Nasty Boys as main eventers. And you think Heyman couldn't do better?