Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Sports Dimension


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2010, 11:11 AM   #241
#1 Big Ben Fan
Draft Prospect
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 68
Member Number: 14127
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

Just let me know when Velvet Sky does playboy.
#1 Big Ben Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:44 PM   #242
supa_fly_steeler
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: They call me bruce wayne batman cape crusader
Posts: 3,647
Gender: Male
Member Number: 15332
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

can stacy come back to wwe pweeeze
supa_fly_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:36 AM   #243
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer
 
lambertlunaticfan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 397
Member Number: 10642
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

YES!!!!! -thanks big ben fan-Finally someone else that appreciates true beauty.And not live in the past.As there are so many people that want the same girls from the 90's back in wrestling.And do not realize that there are actually women westling now that are wayyy better than them grandma divas.I mean no offense but velvet is way better than anything that other wrestling has to offer.And she is not just a barbi like they all are.She can actually wrestle.I mean i dont watch wrestling for the chicks and if they are on there i want them to know how to wrestle.And velvet is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!Bring back the orginal beautiful people.Best enterance in wrestling today for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Big Ben Fan View Post
Just let me know when Velvet Sky does playboy.
lambertlunaticfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:57 AM   #244
supa_fly_steeler
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: They call me bruce wayne batman cape crusader
Posts: 3,647
Gender: Male
Member Number: 15332
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambertlunaticfan View Post
YES!!!!! -thanks big ben fan-Finally someone else that appreciates true beauty.And not live in the past.As there are so many people that want the same girls from the 90's back in wrestling.And do not realize that there are actually women westling now that are wayyy better than them grandma divas.I mean no offense but velvet is way better than anything that other wrestling has to offer.And she is not just a barbi like they all are.She can actually wrestle.I mean i dont watch wrestling for the chicks and if they are on there i want them to know how to wrestle.And velvet is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!Bring back the orginal beautiful people.Best enterance in wrestling today for sure.
if chicks are on screen they require 3 things from me

-hot as hell
-nice butt
-nice mellons

and a + would be good wrestling skills.
supa_fly_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:41 PM   #245
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer
 
lambertlunaticfan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 397
Member Number: 10642
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

Just watch a porn to get those things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by supa_fly_steeler View Post
if chicks are on screen they require 3 things from me

-hot as hell
-nice butt
-nice mellons

and a + would be good wrestling skills.
lambertlunaticfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:03 PM   #246
supa_fly_steeler
Banned
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: They call me bruce wayne batman cape crusader
Posts: 3,647
Gender: Male
Member Number: 15332
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambertlunaticfan View Post
Just watch a porn to get those things.
Yea true dat. But it's funny when Jerry Lawyer or whoever forgot his name lol that i think gets all excited like the stacy video
supa_fly_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:58 AM   #247
WH
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Member Number:
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

I love how no one gives a shit about Michelle McCool no matter how much heat she tries to get.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:49 AM   #248
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer
 
lambertlunaticfan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 397
Member Number: 10642
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

I just got doen watching this weeks tna show.And yet another dissapointment to me.I think i am just expecting too much from them.I just would olike to see a differant kid of wrestling show.And it really isnt.Its just the same show i have seen before being redone now.I guess i would love to see and expecting to see freah ideas and new storylines that have not been done before.And get beyond the obvious storylines and more important the silly storylines like the one with mick right now.I get it eric is playiing with him.And its not bad enough you are doing one storyline like that but two of them as its the same with jarrett,is just wayyyyy to much for me.And is it "abyess" or "the abyess",as i always thought it was just "abyess".Anyway you say that charector is just annoying to me.But then like i have said i have never liked him.And for all the people that hogan could have personal put over why the heck would you choose him.And i can not say how upset i am that its the 2nd week in the show without "the beautiful people".They have way too many people on the roster and not enough show for them.I mean daffeny gets on but not velvet-come on.And again mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr anderson.........wait for it.........saves the show for me,even though of course did not like the outcome.............anderson.
lambertlunaticfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:21 PM   #249
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter
 
stlrtruck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 8,783
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2398
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambertlunaticfan View Post
I just got doen watching this weeks tna show.And yet another dissapointment to me.I think i am just expecting too much from them.I just would olike to see a differant kid of wrestling show.And it really isnt.Its just the same show i have seen before being redone now.I guess i would love to see and expecting to see freah ideas and new storylines that have not been done before.And get beyond the obvious storylines and more important the silly storylines like the one with mick right now.I get it eric is playiing with him.And its not bad enough you are doing one storyline like that but two of them as its the same with jarrett,is just wayyyyy to much for me.And is it "abyess" or "the abyess",as i always thought it was just "abyess".Anyway you say that charector is just annoying to me.But then like i have said i have never liked him.And for all the people that hogan could have personal put over why the heck would you choose him.And i can not say how upset i am that its the 2nd week in the show without "the beautiful people".They have way too many people on the roster and not enough show for them.I mean daffeny gets on but not velvet-come on.And again mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr anderson.........wait for it.........saves the show for me,even though of course did not like the outcome.............anderson.
I was watching last nights show too. And it was a disappointment. Way too much back stage drama and not enough ring action. If they truly want to succeed and overthrow the WWE, then they need to let the talent work in the ring and not on the mic.

Bischoff is going to kill the company before it gets going and before it can even compete against Vince. They definitely need to straighten things out. As for Abyss, I don't mind Hogan putting him over, but a man that big never should have been turned in to someone who was afraid of his shadow. I mean really isn't an abyss suppose to be dark and scary?
__________________

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 12:42 AM   #250
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer
 
lambertlunaticfan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 397
Member Number: 10642
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: The Pro Wrestling Roundtable

I hate to do it but i have to disagree with you about the bischoff statement.As you can not put this all on him.There are alot of hands in the creative cookie jar right now.But i also have to agree with you as this weeks show was another step back for them.And yes,way too much back stage drama being shown.As i said they should do something new and fresh and just not the same things they have already done.I dont mind the backstage storylines but flip the darn script and do new storylines and new angles and different drama.Not the same old been there saw that kind of thing.It's really stale storylines and the same old that got me to stop watching that other brand of so-called wrestling.I mean mic work is important in wrestling today so only have people good at it do it.And abyss or as ric flair calls him-the abyss (sorry i have been mis spelling his name) is not good at it and that whinning makes me turn the channel as you said its just stubid they made his charector into a whinning "bad word".And seriously as mic work goes stop having hernandez talk as he is proberly the worst ever.Wow,the segmant with him and mogan (who also needs work in the department) was just brutal for the ears.They need to bring something different to the table to beat that other company and the same thing with a different name is not going to do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post
I was watching last nights show too. And it was a disappointment. Way too much back stage drama and not enough ring action. If they truly want to succeed and overthrow the WWE, then they need to let the talent work in the ring and not on the mic.

Bischoff is going to kill the company before it gets going and before it can even compete against Vince. They definitely need to straighten things out. As for Abyss, I don't mind Hogan putting him over, but a man that big never should have been turned in to someone who was afraid of his shadow. I mean really isn't an abyss suppose to be dark and scary?
lambertlunaticfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts