Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS
Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 01:56 AM   #111
Joe Moko
Water Boy

Member Number: 15915
Default Re: Yo, Bring Back Tim Lumber.....or Get Hurt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post
I will show Tim the bottom feeder NO RESPECT!

He is a zit on the asss of a dead donkey. You as his "Yo Boy" are nothing. 400 lbs of fat disgusting walking heart attack waiting for one last hot dog to finally clog the last sliver of space in your arterey before you keel over dead. And when the medics show up to move your gross bloated corpse they will laugh, 'why do we always get the fat ones' They will roll their eyes at you, they will snicker and snear, and will feel disgust for the creature you became right before your heart exploded in your chest.

As for you "toughness" and your "400 lbs of monster" Crap. If I ever met you, I'd smash in your shaky, already aching from the excess weight, knees with a crowbar. I wouldn't even give you the dignity of a fair fight. I'd crush your pillars, then as you fell, and the earth shook from you bulk of blubber, I'd dance around you laughing, then I'd most likely smash in your face, and laugh some more. You're such a tough guy huh? Nice Knees, Nice weight problem, nice life you pathetic Loser.

Go root for that Loser Team, I care not. TIM will NEVER be back here, he is the official Young Man Gay Dancer on this Site and until he honors that bet, he will always be the one and only True YOUNG MAN. TIM LUMBER = GAY YOUNG MAN DANCER.
Yo, lets find a fight promoter, and settle this in the ring. I signed a contract with tim today, he just started a new agency for sports and entertainment professionals. I already have a autograph day set up, I will make over $150. Yo, lets see how bad you are, step in the ring with me MMA style.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:57 AM   #112
Joe Moko
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerdude15 View Post
You've got to be kidding me! First off, you don't know me, I do have a job while also being a full time student! Second, I'm not the one being the hotshot, your the one coming here and disturbing us with all this bs! How can someone have so much fun messing with people... over the internet! HAHAHAHA. You probably don't know anything about the economy and how it works! You probably also don't know anything about our government, how it works, and the history of this country! By the way, Baltimore is still the shithole of Maryland.
Lets go to Baltimore, and you tell me that yo, inside a MMA cage sanctioned bout.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:58 AM   #113
Joe Moko
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersMongol View Post
People can talk. There is no use 4 u 2 say U'r 400 pound monster who stare at some men's things... When it comes 2 "talking" through force, I would let my TIGR talk 2 U.

Y don't U just go & leave us alone?
Only b*tches use guns. You aint man to settle score with fists, so you go p*ssy on us with a gun.
Old 02-25-2010, 03:42 AM   #114
SteelersMongol
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 2401

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Moko View Post
Only b*tches use guns. You aint man to settle score with fists, so you go p*ssy on us with a gun.
Only morons with nut sized brains "talk" through fists. It won't get U far. Maybe that's Y U'r still living in Brokeback Mountain with Timmy.
Old 02-25-2010, 04:12 AM   #115
Galax Steeler
The Virginia Hillbilly
Supporter

Member Number: 3287
Thanked 3,176 Times in 1,350 Posts
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galax Steeler View Post
I will call your bluff if you are from Max meadows then which side of the Interstate is McDonalds on driving north and what exit no. Where is Turmans sawmill in Max Meadows you know nothing about this area.
HEY STEELER NATION THIS IS THE SECOND TIME HE HAS IGNORED MY POST THAT I WROTE TWO DAYS AGO.HE WILL NOT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS I HAVE ASKED HIM ABOUT MAX MEADOWS. IT GOES TO SHOW YOU THAT HE KNOWS NOTHING AND IS NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF LIES. HE IS A NOBODY.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:16 AM   #116
Aussie_steeler
Head Coach

Member Number: 5037

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Moko View Post
Yo, lets find a fight promoter, and settle this in the ring. I signed a contract with tim today, he just started a new agency for sports and entertainment professionals. I already have a autograph day set up, I will make over $150. Yo, lets see how bad you are, step in the ring with me MMA style.
Please dont let your mum blow all her welfare cheque at your autograph day on you.

Whats Timmah's cut from the day? Another hotdog eating competition with you at brokeback mountain? I am sure you enjoy letting Tim settle things in your ring. Is that called sport or entertainment in Baltimore?
Old 02-25-2010, 06:37 AM   #117
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post
I will show Tim the bottom feeder NO RESPECT!

He is a zit on the asss of a dead donkey. You as his "Yo Boy" are nothing. 400 lbs of fat disgusting walking heart attack waiting for one last hot dog to finally clog the last sliver of space in your arterey before you keel over dead. And when the medics show up to move your gross bloated corpse they will laugh, 'why do we always get the fat ones' They will roll their eyes at you, they will snicker and snear, and will feel disgust for the creature you became right before your heart exploded in your chest.

As for you "toughness" and your "400 lbs of monster" Crap. If I ever met you, I'd smash in your shaky, already aching from the excess weight, knees with a crowbar. I wouldn't even give you the dignity of a fair fight. I'd crush your pillars, then as you fell, and the earth shook from you bulk of blubber, I'd dance around you laughing, then I'd most likely smash in your face, and laugh some more. You're such a tough guy huh? Nice Knees, Nice weight problem, nice life you pathetic Loser.

Go root for that Loser Team, I care not. TIM will NEVER be back here, he is the official Young Man Gay Dancer on this Site and until he honors that bet, he will always be the one and only True YOUNG MAN. TIM LUMBER = GAY YOUNG MAN DANCER.
DINO, I've been waiting for you to get a hold of this guy. Looks like TIMMAH wasn't happy with the first beat down so he came back for a second as his alter hot dog addict lover Joe Blowguys! Maybe by the end of the off-season you'll be able to "set up" another avatar for this broke back mountan fool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersMongol View Post
People can talk. There is no use 4 u 2 say U'r 400 pound monster who stare at some men's things... When it comes 2 "talking" through force, I would let my TIGR talk 2 U.

Y don't U just go & leave us alone?
Now that my Mongolian friend should just about do the trick. But can you do it slowly so there's some pain and suffering?

You know start with the ankle, then the knee, maybe the hip, an elbow and shoulder, clip and ear?

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
Closed Thread