Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 04-12-2010, 02:18 PM   #11
steelax04
Assistant Coach
Supporter

HolmenKollen Ski Jump Champion!
Member Number: 12182
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Jon Voight to America

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bng_Hevn View Post
You're assuming it is John Voight the actor. I have a co-worker by the same name.
It was Jon Voight the actor...

"Jon Voight appeared on Fox News' Huckabee Saturday and called out Obama for feeding "poison" to the poor (exploiting them with handouts to create government dependence) at the expense of the Constitution, the economy and the country."

http://www.examiner.com/x-35976-Cons...t-blasts-Obama
Old 04-12-2010, 04:11 PM   #12
Leftoverhard
Team Captain

Member Number: 9337

Talk about tin foil hats and asshats... This is some real deep end sh**.

I think you and Jon Voight and whoever else hates our president (and over half the country's population) this much need to go find somewhere else to live. It clearly isn't working out for you.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:33 PM   #13
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftoverhard View Post
I think you and Jon Voight and whoever else hates our president (and over half the country's population) this much need to go find somewhere else to live. It clearly isn't working out for you.
In as much as Jon's views and those of the majority of the country are in alignment with those of the Founder's, I doubt that many will be leaving. Real Americans would stay and fight. You should check the polls. The Kenyan interloper is not held in high regard. Even Gallup has him in negative territory.

We all know what "change" means at this point. Why do you people hate this country?

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 05:45 PM   #14
7SteelGal43
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 12283

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftoverhard View Post
Talk about tin foil hats and asshats... This is some real deep end sh**.

aww, c'mon. can't we just stay here an piss and moan and b*tch about what an asshat he is ? you know, like the leftnutz did all 8 years of the Bush presidency ?

oh, and ditto on Vincents thoughts.

sig by steelax04
7SteelGal43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 05:55 PM   #15
silver & black
Team President

Member Number: 1836

[QUOTE=Vincent;797962]In as much as Jon's views and those of the majority of the country are in alignment with those of the Founder's, I doubt that many will be leaving. Real Americans would stay and fight. You should check the polls. The Kenyan interloper is not held in high regard. Even Gallup has him in negative territory.

We all know what "change" means at this point. Why do you people hate this country?[/
QUOTE]

silver & black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 06:33 PM   #16
Leftoverhard
Team Captain

Member Number: 9337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
"In one year, the American people are witnessing the greatest lie that is cleverly orchestrated by President Obama and his whole administration.
Jon clearly has pre-dementia symptoms. Mark my words. Isn't he the guy who stalked his own daughter?

Quote:
The lie is a potent aggression that feeds the needs of people who either have not educated themselves enough to understand the assault upon us all or the very poor and needy who live to be taken care of.
That's what I call ELITIST. Actually, I think your ruler, Sara Palin would call it that too. We DO have something in common!

Quote:
President Obama has been cleverly trained in the Alinsky method
I think it was XFL in another thread who used the word "tin foil hats" to describe something else. I think it works here perfectly.

Quote:
little by little, he rapes this nation, taking down our defenses, making new language for the Islamic extremists.
Would someone care to explain that? WTF?

Quote:
The world looked up to us as a symbol of hope and prosperity
When? Oh, like right before Obama? Maybe in your crazy dreams.

Quote:
a unit of love and freedom for all men and women, from all walks of life
Is that like a utopian ultra-conservative hippy thing? A unit of love? Gross.

Quote:
his will be the first president to ever weaken the United States of America.
Is it just me or does the Coke bottled in Mexico taste way better than ours? WTF?

Quote:
Every loving American for peace and truth and the security of our nation must come out and join the Tea Parties in their states.
Ok, I rainbowed this sentence to highlight it's CRAZINESS. Before the tea party thing, I remember someone on this board (Mach? LLT?) Constantly accusing liberals of sitting down to tea and accusing liberals of being sissy tea drinkers....Who's the "sissy" now? Could not help myself - it's way too ironic.
Peace...LOL - And it sounds like he's asking people to unhide their gayness too. Um...I hate to call him crazy, but I will. He's bat sh** crazy.

Quote:
The opposition will continue their tactics; they will lie and plant their own bullies amongst us.
cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo. No liberal would be able to even try and feign that. It wouldn't work - although it sounds so fun.

Quote:
Everyone must pay close attention to who stands next to them. We can weed out the liars and agitators.
At first I thought he said "liars and alligators." He had me until I figured it out. I hate alligators.

Sounds familiar.

Quote:
God bless us all! ~Jon Voight, April 10th, 2010
Ok John - If I ever saw something that needed an asterisk behind it, it's the "all" in that last unifying statement. I'll fix it for you.

Quote:
God bless us all*! ~Jon Voight, April 10th, 2010
I'd link to the clip from the Huckabee show, but I would feel dirty. Find it if you please.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:59 PM   #17
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 4,269 Times in 1,601 Posts

^^^^

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:22 PM   #18
xfl2001fan
Living Legend

Member Number: 8741

Wow...HardlyanythingLeft...could you have been more abstract with your breaking down that piece? Pre-dementia? Why, because he opposes the POTUS and policies that he feels are far too liberal to be of any good for this nation?