Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Help Center > Feedback & Support

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Bucs

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 28, 1:00 PM
FOX

Old 05-09-2010, 10:38 PM   #1
SteelKnight
Team President

Member Number: 16119
Default Steelers Fever is cool

You guys are all cool.

This is a nice relaxing place to toss out different Steeler ideas without stupid fights. Most of all, you guys are not crazy. lol

I had joined one site for some time where the older members picked on new people. They would tell you to have think skin. lol The moderators would be all in your business judging the quality of your posts and what not.

The members were actually crazy. Like you would hear them insulting the people of Cleveland and you would join in for good fun but then you realize that these crazy people actually believed the stuff they were saying (like everyone in Cleveland is stupid and a loser or bad...hello Cleveland Clinic...besides I like the Cavaliers...lol). They really fully believed Tom Brady was a bad guy and wished him harm...just crazy...hello, just a sport. I thought it was fun until I saw they really believed the stupid things they said.

They couldn't follow logic either yet every idea that was opposite of theirs was the stupidest thing they had ever heard.

Thank your blessings for Steelers fever.
SteelKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 10:54 PM   #2
Psyychoward86
Living Legend

Member Number: 10772
Default Re: Steelers Fever is cool

Lol, it gets pretty bad up here to with some people. You should have been here during the sexual assault fiasco
Psyychoward86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:15 PM   #3
NEPAsteeler
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 11528

Yeah, every place is gonna have it's "crazies". Everyone in charge here does a fantastic job of keeping everyone in order to the best of their abilities. I know it's not possible to keep EVERYONE in check. I love it here at Steelers Fever.

NEPAsteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:28 PM   #4
Wallace108

Member Number:

SteelKnight, I couldn't agree more. The last board I was a member of was exactly like what you described. Only certain members were allowed to have opinions and every thread turned into a flame war. "Crazies" weren't the exception ... they were the rule.

Then I found Steelers Fever and have never looked back. That's a credit to the mods and everyone who posts here!!!!
Old 05-10-2010, 03:28 AM   #5
Galax Steeler
The Virginia Hillbilly
Supporter

Member Number: 3287
Thanked 3,404 Times in 1,439 Posts
My Mood: Lurking

This is the best board around. You won't go wrong for being on Steeler Fever.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:07 AM   #6
SteelersMongol
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 2401

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPAsteeler View Post
Yeah, every place is gonna have it's "crazies". Everyone in charge here does a fantastic job of keeping everyone in order to the best of their abilities. I know it's not possible to keep EVERYONE in check. I love it here at Steelers Fever.

Yeah like sending brown stuff in the mail if your post is stupid, or sending dead crow's head if your post is just plain crazy. U, new kids have no idea what these SF mods do 2 us.

Enjoy your stay with us. This site is fantastic & the members R awesome.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:55 AM   #7
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

I have a good idea what site you are referring to, SteelKnight, as I was once a member there many moons ago. There are some awesome people there and the owner is a good guy overall, but tends to allow the inmates to run the asylum. We have a good number of their members here now.

We do our best to keep this site honorable but still fun for our members. Thanks for the props and it's good to have you and every single person who posted in this thread here at SF.

I'm going to move this thread to the Feedback Forum.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:08 AM   #8
Texasteel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 8323

Sometimes I think we are spoiled here. We have a few that can't discuss without trying to tear down another poster, but on the most part the serious posters here are pretty respectful. Plus we have the best Mods. that any site could have, and I think that is what keeps this place cool. I don't even venture into any other site anymore. Got all I need right here.

Simply, The Chief.
Texasteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:00 AM   #9
solardave
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 13734

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelKnight View Post
You guys are all cool.

This is a nice relaxing place to toss out different Steeler ideas without stupid fights. Most of all, you guys are not crazy. lol

I had joined one site for some time where the older members picked on new people. They would tell you to have think skin. lol The moderators would be all in your business judging the quality of your posts and what not.

The members were actually crazy. Like you would hear them insulting the people of Cleveland and you would join in for good fun but then you realize that these crazy people actually believed the stuff they were saying (like everyone in Cleveland is stupid and a loser or bad...hello Cleveland Clinic...besides I like the Cavaliers...lol). They really fully believed Tom Brady was a bad guy and wished him harm...just crazy...hello, just a sport. I thought it was fun until I saw they really believed the stupid things they said.

They couldn't follow logic either yet every idea that was opposite of theirs was the stupidest thing they had ever heard.

Thank your blessings for Steelers fever.
Welcome. Tom Brady is not a bad guy. He's just gay. Ask anyone here.
solardave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:47 PM   #10
steelerdude15
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 15774

I also like it here a lot, I live in Maryland so I don't often meet too many Steelers fans who know what they're talking about. You sure did miss it when "Joe Moko" or should I say Timmah was here.
steelerdude15 is offline   Reply With Quote