Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Help Center > Feedback & Support


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2010, 02:30 PM   #11
NEPAsteeler
Assistant Coach
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,286
Member Number: 11528
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers Fever is cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersMongol View Post
Yeah like sending brown stuff in the mail if your post is stupid, or sending dead crow's head if your post is just plain crazy. U, new kids have no idea what these SF mods do 2 us.

Enjoy your stay with us. This site is fantastic & the members R awesome.
Well, you can't win 'em all
NEPAsteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:58 PM   #12
Galax Steeler
The Virginia Hillbilly
Supporter
 
Galax Steeler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Galax Va
Posts: 64,134
Gender: Male
Member Number: 3287
Thanks: 802
Thanked 2,526 Times in 1,104 Posts
Default Re: Steelers Fever is cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerdude15 View Post
I also like it here a lot, I live in Maryland so I don't often meet too many Steelers fans who know what they're talking about. You sure did miss it when "Joe Moko" or should I say Timmah was here.
That dude sure did keep it interesting around here that is for sure.
__________________
Galax Steeler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 03:29 PM   #13
TheWarDen86
BewbmeisterExtraordinaire
Supporter
 
TheWarDen86's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 6,297
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1932
Thanks: 751
Thanked 1,345 Times in 617 Posts
Default Re: Steelers Fever is cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by solardave View Post
Welcome. Tom Brady is not a bad guy. He's just gay. Ask anyone here.
Well..., he is.
__________________
"Roughing the Brady - 15 yard penalty: Automatic first down."
TheWarDen86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 03:35 PM   #14
SteelKnight
Team President
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,256
Member Number: 16119
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers Fever is cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by solardave View Post
Welcome. Tom Brady is not a bad guy. He's just gay. Ask anyone here.
LOL.

These guys were really crazy. They went on and on about Brady obsessing for example that he decided to press charges on a guy who stole some pottery items. The guy later ended up having some health illness (which I'm sure Brady knew nothing about). They made Brady out to be some Darth Vader or something. lol He's probably a good guy, who likes models who likes to play football...that's it. lol It's fun to trash talk. It's just when the people REALLY believe it...a little scary.
SteelKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 03:45 PM   #15
SteelKnight
Team President
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,256
Member Number: 16119
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers Fever is cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
I have a good idea what site you are referring to, SteelKnight, as I was once a member there many moons ago. There are some awesome people there and the owner is a good guy overall, but tends to allow the inmates to run the asylum. We have a good number of their members here now.

We do our best to keep this site honorable but still fun for our members. Thanks for the props and it's good to have you and every single person who posted in this thread here at SF.

I'm going to move this thread to the Feedback Forum.
LOL Hometowngal if you know the site.

I don't know why I stayed so long.

The one thing I'm not thrilled about here is the slight lack of flexibility of where things go. Sometimes the only traffic is "Steelers" and that's the only place I visit. During the Draft, I also visited the "NFL Draft2010War Room" and "NFLDraft" but not now...those areas are dead and I like to go where it is active. So moving things to places that are not active is not that swell...lol For example, I would have never visited the "feedback" section so I would have never seen my own thread. Right now it is not so bad because it leaves the thing there for a while and says moved but I doubt if I initially put this in feedback whether anyone would have seen it (I didn't even think of that). What do you think? Do you regularly visit all those separate forums or do you mostly hang at the "Pittsburhg Steelers" like me? lol

For example, if there is a cool Steelers video, it might be more fun to share it with the 42 people on the "Steelers" forum (and talk about it an get feedback) than the 1 person on the "Media" forum.
SteelKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 03:49 PM   #16
SteelKnight
Team President
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,256
Member Number: 16119
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers Fever is cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWarDen86 View Post
Well..., he is.
But he has good looking friends with benefits...lol.
SteelKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:05 PM   #17
HometownGal
Living Legend
 
HometownGal's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Burgh
Posts: 21,479
Gender: Female
Member Number: 2413
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers Fever is cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelKnight View Post
LOL Hometowngal if you know the site.

I don't know why I stayed so long.

The one thing I'm not thrilled about here is the slight lack of flexibility of where things go. Sometimes the only traffic is "Steelers" and that's the only place I visit. During the Draft, I also visited the "NFL Draft2010War Room" and "NFLDraft" but not now...those areas are dead and I like to go where it is active. So moving things to places that are not active is not that swell...lol For example, I would have never visited the "feedback" section so I would have never seen my own thread. Right now it is not so bad because it leaves the thing there for a while and says moved but I doubt if I initially put this in feedback whether anyone would have seen it (I didn't even think of that). What do you think? Do you regularly visit all those separate forums or do you mostly hang at the "Pittsburhg Steelers" like me? lol

For example, if there is a cool Steelers video, it might be more fun to share it with the 42 people on the "Steelers" forum (and talk about it an get feedback) than the 1 person on the "Media" forum.
Because the Steelers forum is the most active forum on the board, we try to keep it strictly relating to Pittsburgh Steelers news and views, so as not to clutter up the forum with topics not relating to Pittsburgh Steelers football. If there are multiple threads on the same topic, we merge 'em. Your thread was more of a "feedback" topic, so it was moved here. Most members I know read all of the forums, including this one. Hope that answers your questions.
__________________


The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:53 PM   #18
devilsdancefloor
Living Legend
Supporter
 
devilsdancefloor's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Columbus, Indiana
Posts: 4,015
Gender: Male
Member Number: 10172
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers Fever is cool

I agree is is addicting and a lot of great folks here.
it is all because of the job the mods do and keeping the forums from becoming to much of a circus
__________________
Don't do anything by half. If you love someone, love them with all your soul. When you go to work, work your ass off. When you hate someone, hate them until it hurts.

I believe that today more than ever a book should be sought after even if it has only one great page in it. We must search for fragments, splinters, toenails, anything that has ore in it, anything that is capable of resuscitating the body and the soul.


devilsdancefloor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:06 PM   #19
SteelKnight
Team President
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,256
Member Number: 16119
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers Fever is cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
Because the Steelers forum is the most active forum on the board, we try to keep it strictly relating to Pittsburgh Steelers news and views, so as not to clutter up the forum with topics not relating to Pittsburgh Steelers football. If there are multiple threads on the same topic, we merge 'em. Your thread was more of a "feedback" topic, so it was moved here. Most members I know read all of the forums, including this one. Hope that answers your questions.
Yeah...thanks. I still think if it is a Steelers video, it should be able to stay on either Steelers or media since I don't think too many people visit media. I could be wrong. (referring to a Steelers video I posted that was moved to media where it was left to die...lol)
SteelKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts