Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Sports Dimension

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 06:13 PM   #21
Nadroj 20
Team President

Member Number: 14045
Default Re: Lebron James Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersinCA View Post
It's simple, if the Cavs win LBJ stays, if they don't he's gone. We've heard this all before; last year someone had a "very good source that a deal was going to be done soon." Never happened. One team I've never heard mentioned is the Lakers. Kobe is getting to the end and they can afford it. Just throwing it out there. We'll all know in 2 months.

By the way, anyone care to explain how Nate Robinson's jersey was #11 in sales. WHO THE HELL IS NATE ROBINSON???? Imagine LBJ's cut of the money from his Nike gear if he was a net or Knick or Laker or Celtic. Unreal money that everyone wants to conveniently ignore. Yes, I know jersey sales are shared but I'm talking about his L23 brand. If Nate freaking Robinson ranks 11 in jersey sales, LBJ would make a killing.
IMO no matter what LeBron will be in Cleveland next season.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:25 PM   #22
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Member Number: 5353

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadroj 20 View Post
I think so, too...
Old 05-11-2010, 09:06 PM   #23
SteelersinCA
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 9302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadroj 20 View Post
Booing lebron is not a smart move with respect to keeping him. Typical trash Cleveland people.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:38 PM   #24
xXTheSteelKingsXx
Team Owner

Member Number: 5803

Quote:
Booing lebron is not a smart move with respect to keeping him. Typical trash Cleveland people.
Fans in LA did the exact same thing during the Christmas day game when the Cavs stomped the Lakers. At least the people in Cleveland arn't throwing shit onto the court.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:48 PM   #25
SteelersinCA
Team Owner
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXTheSteelKingsXx View Post
Fans in LA did the exact same thing during the Christmas day game when the Cavs stomped the Lakers. At least the people in Cleveland arn't throwing shit onto the court.
Perhaps you missed the "with respect to keeping him" part? Cleveland fans deserve all the misery they get. This just proves year after year no matter how good the cavs are in the regular season, they are overrated and have no one but lebron. Desperation with shaq and Jamison, mo Williams is dirt in the playoffs and everyone else is average at best. Why would you ever boobs guy whovis the lone bright spot in your entire city? Boo lebron, real smart. I'm not saying booing is trashy, booing lebron, however, is.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:14 PM   #26
xXTheSteelKingsXx
Team Owner

Member Number: 5803

Quote:
Perhaps you missed the "with respect to keeping him" part? Cleveland fans deserve all the misery they get. This just proves year after year no matter how good the cavs are in the regular season, they are overrated and have no one but lebron. Desperation with shaq and Jamison, mo Williams is dirt in the playoffs and everyone else is average at best. Why would you ever boobs guy whovis the lone bright spot in your entire city? Boo lebron, real smart. I'm not saying booing is trashy, booing lebron, however, is.
In defense of the Cleveland fans, he played piss poor tonight. I'm not a Cavs fan but living in Ohio I hear all the stuff on the radio and television and I think the fans are just fed up with LeBron's drama. Is he staying or is he going? Is his elbow hurt or is it all just a show for attention? The city is desperate for a championship and for the past two seasons it seems (atleat to them) that the Cavs, especially LeBron as the leader, is throwing their best chance away.

To me the problem is not so much the players but the scheme. I'm watching the Cavs and to me it looks like the only set play the run is the pick and roll. I understand Mike Brown is a defensive coach but come on. The majority of the time its four guys standing around while LeBron tries to do his thing.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:15 PM   #27
Steel_12
Starter
Supporter

Member Number: 8295

Get beat by 32 at home? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Another choke job by Cleveland...I love it!
Old 05-11-2010, 11:32 PM   #28
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,099 Posts

as a labron fan who could give 2 shits about cleveland, i feel he should get out while the gettin is good and never look back. he's too good for that team, coach and most certainly too good for that city and its fanbase.

he's gotta be embarrassed right now seeing 3 other remaining teams sitting at home, resting for a week, clean off of sweeps.

the celtics are (and have been) the stronger team, and even if the cavs do advance, i doubt they can get past the magic, let alone the suns or lakers in the finals (they would probably even struggle vs. the spurs).

a sick part of me hopes he stays in cleveland so i can enjoy even more of their fans misery for years to come, but that is not fair to him.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:37 AM   #29
SteelersinCA
Team Owner
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXTheSteelKingsXx View Post
In defense of the Cleveland fans, he played piss poor tonight. I'm not a Cavs fan but living in Ohio I hear all the stuff on the radio and television and I think the fans are just fed up with LeBron's drama. Is he staying or is he going? Is his elbow hurt or is it all just a show for attention? The city is desperate for a championship and for the past two seasons it seems (atleat to them) that the Cavs, especially LeBron as the leader, is throwing their best chance away.

To me the problem is not so much the players but the scheme. I'm watching the Cavs and to me it looks like the only set play the run is the pick and roll. I understand Mike Brown is a defensive coach but come on. The majority of the time its four guys standing around while LeBron tries to do his thing.
I just don't think there is any defense to booing the guy who is single handedly responsible for the cavs being there AND playing is potential last game at home in a cavs uni. There's no defense to that IMHO.

The coach blows but they are so overrated it's not funny. I think it's more a product a mentality in Cleveland. They have something to prove in the regular season while other teams turn it on in the playoffs.

Why would lebron stay? He has a crap coach and crap team around him. 3 yrs of the same song and dance. You can't win titles in the regular season, see cavs. I feel bad for lebron. He deserves better than the misery of ne Ohio.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:03 AM   #30
revefsreleets
Living Legend

Member Number: 5353

I didn't realize the Cavs were out of the playoffs because of a bad loss. Didn't realize James had already left the team because he played his worst game as a Cav. Didn't realize Cleveland fans were trash for booing poor play of their team. Did Wexell tweat this info? Was it reported on radio 1250?