Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Sports Dimension


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2010, 01:25 PM   #31
xfl2001fan
Living Legend
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Columbus OH
Posts: 3,641
Gender: Male
Member Number: 8741
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Lebron James Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post
I didn't realize the Cavs were out of the playoffs because of a bad loss. Didn't realize James had already left the team because he played his worst game as a Cav. Didn't realize Cleveland fans were trash for booing poor play of their team. Did Wexell tweat this info? Was it reported on radio 1250?
The loss didn't help them. Historically speaking, the odds are against the Cavs winning these last two games...especially when the supporting cast has been playing so poorly to this point.
__________________
If you take the "U" out of "STUD", you get STD. I'm just saying.
xfl2001fan is offline  
Old 05-12-2010, 01:27 PM   #32
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter
 
MACH1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Potataho
Posts: 14,781
Member Number: 3236
Thanks: 2,044
Thanked 6,262 Times in 2,304 Posts
Default Re: Lebron James Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post
I didn't realize the Cavs were out of the playoffs because of a bad loss. Didn't realize James had already left the team because he played his worst game as a Cav. Didn't realize Cleveland fans were trash for booing poor play of their team. Did Wexell tweat this info? Was it reported on radio 1250?
I thought lebron had more heart than he showed last night. He stood around and watched everybody else. Thats not what a MVP does, a MVP leaves the court with an empty gun.

Before you say I'm hating on lebron, I'm not, yet. I dislike boston as much as anyone else and would rather see them gone fishing.
__________________


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now  
Old 05-12-2010, 01:48 PM   #33
xfl2001fan
Living Legend
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Columbus OH
Posts: 3,641
Gender: Male
Member Number: 8741
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Lebron James Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
I thought lebron had more heart than he showed last night. He stood around and watched everybody else. Thats not what a MVP does, a MVP leaves the court with an empty gun.

Before you say I'm hating on lebron, I'm not, yet. I dislike boston as much as anyone else and would rather see them gone fishing.
It's not often that I agree with Colin Cowherd...especially when it comes to Lebron...but I think he made a really good point about Lebron. Lebron was sending a message (to his teammates and his owner) that they all need to step it up. He "might" have been able to take that game over by himself (though I doubt it)...but that won't win a series...and it certainly won't win against Orlando.

Rondo is better than I thought (coming into this series) and not just because Mo can't play defense. KG is playing like the KG of old...and not just an Old KG...

Mo still can't shoot in the playoffs...Jamison is getting owned by KG, Rondo is a beast. The Cavs are getting out worked, out coached and outplayed. Lebron alone isn't going to win this...but he needs to get into his teammates faces and let them know that they need to step it up. He doesn't have to be as hateful as Kobe and MJ have been (in the past) but he still needs to step it up off the court...or on the court will end in Boston tomorrow night.
__________________
If you take the "U" out of "STUD", you get STD. I'm just saying.
xfl2001fan is offline  
Old 05-12-2010, 01:55 PM   #34
Steel_12
Starter
Supporter
 
Steel_12's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Posts: 475
Gender: Male
Member Number: 8295
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Lebron James Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfl2001fan View Post
It's not often that I agree with Colin Cowherd...especially when it comes to Lebron...but I think he made a really good point about Lebron. Lebron was sending a message (to his teammates and his owner) that they all need to step it up. He "might" have been able to take that game over by himself (though I doubt it)...but that won't win a series...and it certainly won't win against Orlando.

Rondo is better than I thought (coming into this series) and not just because Mo can't play defense. KG is playing like the KG of old...and not just an Old KG...

Mo still can't shoot in the playoffs...Jamison is getting owned by KG, Rondo is a beast. The Cavs are getting out worked, out coached and outplayed. Lebron alone isn't going to win this...but he needs to get into his teammates faces and let them know that they need to step it up. He doesn't have to be as hateful as Kobe and MJ have been (in the past) but he still needs to step it up off the court...or on the court will end in Boston tomorrow night.
LMAO...I love it!
Steel_12 is offline  
Old 05-12-2010, 02:01 PM   #35
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter
 
MACH1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Potataho
Posts: 14,781
Member Number: 3236
Thanks: 2,044
Thanked 6,262 Times in 2,304 Posts
Default Re: Lebron James Amazing

Quote:
but I think he made a really good point about Lebron. Lebron was sending a message (to his teammates and his owner) that they all need to step it up.
What????Total BS.......If thats what he was doing he sure picked the worst possible time to do it, the most important game of the season. If he was sending a message, do it for the first quarter then light it up. Don't stand there like a statue and watch your team sink. Or the message was nanana, I can't wait to get out of here.
__________________


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now  
Old 05-12-2010, 02:03 PM   #36
xfl2001fan
Living Legend
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Columbus OH
Posts: 3,641
Gender: Male
Member Number: 8741
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Lebron James Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
What????Total BS.......If thats what he was doing he sure picked the worst possible time to do it, the most important game of the season. If he was sending a message, do it for the first quarter then light it up. Don't stand there like a statue and watch your team sink. Or the message was nanana, I can't wait to get out of here.
Kobe did it before they brought in Pau Gasol...and it was an elimination game.

It may be that Lebron is tired of it.
__________________
If you take the "U" out of "STUD", you get STD. I'm just saying.
xfl2001fan is offline  
Old 05-12-2010, 02:08 PM   #37
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter
 
MACH1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Potataho
Posts: 14,781
Member Number: 3236
Thanks: 2,044
Thanked 6,262 Times in 2,304 Posts
Default Re: Lebron James Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfl2001fan View Post
Kobe did it before they brought in Pau Gasol...and it was an elimination game.

It may be that Lebron is tired of it.
So your saying lebron wants to be like kobe.

What series, year was that?
__________________


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now  
Old 05-12-2010, 02:12 PM   #38
xfl2001fan
Living Legend
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Columbus OH
Posts: 3,641
Gender: Male
Member Number: 8741
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Lebron James Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
So your saying lebron wants to be like kobe.

What series, year was that?
Wanna say it was 07 in the final game vs Phoenix...though it may have been 06.
__________________
If you take the "U" out of "STUD", you get STD. I'm just saying.
xfl2001fan is offline  
Old 05-12-2010, 02:20 PM   #39
xfl2001fan
Living Legend
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Columbus OH
Posts: 3,641
Gender: Male
Member Number: 8741
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Lebron James Amazing

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=270502021

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...e=LakersFuture
__________________
If you take the "U" out of "STUD", you get STD. I'm just saying.
xfl2001fan is offline  
Old 05-12-2010, 02:25 PM   #40
Nadroj 20
Team President
 
Nadroj 20's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,027
Gender: Male
Member Number: 14045
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Lebron James Amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfl2001fan View Post
Wanna say it was 07 in the final game vs Phoenix...though it may have been 06.
I think it was 07 against the suns that sounds famliair for some reason
Nadroj 20 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts