Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS

Old 06-11-2010, 08:22 AM   #21
billybob49
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 15844
Default Re: Accuser says Roethlisberger had temper

This whole story won't die because noone will let it . Ben is doing all that is required of him , and it will take time to set things right with a lot of people . Words alone will not exonerate him . His actions can . So far , his actions are not that bad . He was accused , but not convicted of anything . There is foregiveness in this world . It must be earned sometimes . Ben will either prove everyone wrong , or he will faulter .

Most unmotivational poster ,(and billybob) .....LOL
billybob49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 07:21 AM   #22
mikegrimey
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 15679

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelerfreak58 View Post
Go away turd. You are a tool.
What a pitiful excuse for a poster are you?

Turd?
mikegrimey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 07:47 AM   #23
WeegiesWarriors
Banned

Member Number: 13183

whatever homer freaks. Our QB is a serial rapist. Period. At least I'm objective enough to see it. But hey, this is America and the rich survive so more power to Ben if he can repeatedly get away with it. Someday he won't though. It might not be until 10 years after he retires but someday there won't be anybody there to protect him. He might be able to suppress his urges for a while (I stress the word MIGHT), but he'll act out again. Seems like alcohol is his trigger.
WeegiesWarriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:34 AM   #24
mikegrimey
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 15679

I wouldn't go as far as to call him a rapist, but you're right to call out the homers who automatically assume anybody levelling accusations against their QB is a "gold digger" despite no evidence that said woman is looking for a pay day.
mikegrimey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 09:02 AM   #25
kevin
Water Boy

Member Number: 16383

He is obviously a freak. There are numerous accusations of rape. He's been banned from numerous bars and restaurants. He was kicked out of the arnold palmer golf charity. He blew off a kid he was to visit for make a wish foundation. His rookie year he hired his own private investigators to go after tshirt/memorabilia counterfeiters, its not enough that nfl security does that. Only sings autographs when cameras are on him. Most people have charities that help those in need, he has one that funds government with extra violent attack dogs, like police and government are short on funds and violent weapons. Then to top it off he used to write "PJC" (praise jesus christ) on his shoes. I'm not sure but I never heard of Jesus accused of being a serial rapist. In the interviews he just did he blamed his alter ego "big ben" so now he has multiple personality disorder. The guy has serious problems. Hopefully he gets help but with so many people and the nfl trying to cover up for him he will act out again.
kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 09:16 AM   #26
Stinky Fred
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 16387

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcity1974 View Post
This is a true story. I was in Pittsburgh for my cousin's wedding Memorial Day weekend, stayin at Sheraton Staion Square. My pregnant wife was sleeping in our hotel room while I was in the room across the hall with my brother and dad. We were drinking beer and shooting the $h!t. It was about 1am, and we hear a bunch of noise out in the hall. My brother (39 years old) goes out and it's a group of 20-something year old girls drunk and carrying on. So my brother is like "what's going on out here, you girls having a good time" you know the typical BS a 39 year old married guy says when random young girls are partying it up and having a good time. Three of them come over to the door of our room and start making comments about my brother being hot, blah, blah, blah. One of them literally said "show us your penis. Come on, take it out." I'm not lying. Of course all this woke my wife up, and you don't want to piss my pregnant wife off...thankfully the girls stumbled off to their room before it got out of hand. To answer your question, no, my brother didn't show them anything. We went back inside and continued drinking beer and talking about how great the 2008 season was. But it occurred to me...if young girls these days can be that stupid and wreckless with a normal dude like my brother...you telling me they aren't 100x worse around a guy like Ben? Come on. I don't think she was after money at all. I think she got caught up in the moment as an immature 20 year old and then felt like a *****, and made up the rape. Then it became difficult once she sobbered up to admit it was a lie. So, ok she decides to continue the lie, but the story is full of holes and no harm no foul. But what she didn't think of is all the idiots that will convict Ben in public opinion just for the accusation. If her and her family have any class whatsoever, someone (maybe her lawyer) needs to come out and apologize to Ben and state that no rape occurred and that she made it up because she was drunk and scared.
Simple solution, and I'm disappointed that the league didn't come up with this - the football player's entourage needs to slay a virgin before nights on the town to keep the vixens at bay.
Stinky Fred is offline   Reply With Quote