Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Classifieds

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 01-21-2010, 06:58 PM   #41
SteelerNation12
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 15759
Default Re: SELLING OFF MY PRIZED STEELERS COLLECTION

Could you PM me some pictures please.
SteelerNation12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:33 AM   #42
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 10642

STEELERJAYY...DOUBLESHOT...STEELERNATION12-Thanks for your interest.And i sent pm's to all of you-thanks
lambertlunaticfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:15 PM   #43
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Just a update as it's been awhile.Still have a very nice steelers collection for sale.I will sell individual items.But more of a discount if you buy as a collection.I have beanie baby bears,danbury mint items,etc.I have signed mini and full helmets and footballs but would sell those as a collection still for now.For the oddball collector (as i was) i can put together a nice collection of those items also.I have some items from the last game at 3 rivers like a pin set.I also have a 80 ticket stub collection.I have programs and books and terry bradshaw college yearbook.And for those pittsburgh pirates fans i have a nice collection of 41 items including a nice sga collection of items that goes with it.I also have a nice 1/24 penguins zamboni diecast thats really nice and a couple of penguins items including a thanks mario car flag sga item.Just please keep in mind that this is my collection and i am not willing to sell at give away prices.Most prices are less than what i paid for a item but still close to it as i would like to get back some of what i have into a item.This is in no way a garage sale.I think people have been spoiled by greedbay prices.And again all deals are by postal money order only.As i don't do paypal and thats why i am not selling on greedbay.And please only contact me if you are seriously looking to buy a item or collection..As i am really seriously looking for buyer for my items.Thanks for all that have bought from me and hope that you are enoying the items in your steelers collection.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pirates items 001.jpg (198.3 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg steelers collection 037.jpg (101.1 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg steelers 008.jpg (132.0 KB, 63 views)
Old 04-22-2010, 02:39 AM   #44
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Just the monthly update.Still have alot of my steelers room left......collections of 80 ticket stubs,34 beer cans,26 beanie babies,36 buttons and pins,20 food and pop related items,12 diecast cars,..........also have glasses,stiens,super bowl xxx items and sb xl items......have a great collection of oddball items like pennants,coffee can,dinner placemat,gum dispensor,keychain etc..........paper items such as programs,magazines,steelers catologs,and books.......terry bradshaw's college school yearbook.......and danbury mint items also.........also have pirates collection and a couple penguins items such as a sga car flag for mario............thanks
Old 06-17-2010, 12:21 AM   #45
twinsound
Water Boy

Member Number: 16275

How much for one of the full sized helmets? Either in the case or w/out. Thanks and amazing collection.
twinsound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 06:26 AM   #46
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

The full sized helmets are autographed so it depends on which one you are interested in.I have a jack lambert with 3 inscriptions.A james farrior super bowl xl helmet with special inscription.And what call my "legends" helmet-as its signed by-terry bradsahw who added 2 inscriptions,all 4 members of the legendary "steel curtain",jack ham and franco harris.Send me a "pm" and we can discuss this if you like-thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinsound View Post
How much for one of the full sized helmets? Either in the case or w/out. Thanks and amazing collection.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:00 PM   #47
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Just a reminder for those interested in buying some of my collection.That not all that you see is for sale.As i state in the first post.I am keeping some for sentimental reasons.And also because shipping them would be very expensive like the blue 3 rivers staium seats that i have.Thanks again for all the nice comments and your interest.And please if you send me a "pm" and after i respond to it.It would just very nice to know that you recieved it from me.Just too many times i respond and then hear nothing back from that person.I respond to all serious "pm"s" sent to me.So would expect the same respect in return-thanks
Old 08-25-2010, 09:01 PM   #48
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Please again,if you contact me asking me a question.Please just let me know you got the message.As i respond to all serious questions and just would like to know you got the message back from me....Just a little tired of people contacting me and i respond with all they want to never hear from them again.Even if you are not interested that fine,just give me the respect of a message telling me that.thanks
Old 09-29-2010, 10:15 PM   #49
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Another monthly update to my collection...I don't have any bobbleheads,to those that have asked.....But do have many other items left in my steelers collection...Thanks to all those that have shown great respect with the kind words and interst in my collection.....
Old 10-31-2010, 04:08 AM   #50
lambertlunaticfan
Bench Warmer

Just another monthly update....I still have most of the steelers room for sale..A couple of things i want to remind people that have read this thread and the newbies that will read it as it seems to be mainly newbies that respond to this now.......Please only respond if you are serious about buying a item and not just curious as to what i have.It takes alot of work and effort to put together lists and email them as i have to hand type lists......And again,please if you respond to me for a list please give me the respect to email me back letting me know you got the lists.....I am tired of people saying they are interested and then i email them a list to never hear from them again....And also i am selling at a fair value price and not at a give away price.So if you are looking for give aways try ebay.I am a steelers fan selling thier lifelong collection and would like to get a decent return value for it...Thanks