Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 08-15-2010, 10:09 AM   #1
Ricco Suavez
Head Coach

Member Number: 7718
Default This used to be a good site.........................

This used to be a great site to talk Steeler football, argue certain points, and generally have a good time, but now all you read is name calling, rude and lewd remarks, and generally very juvenile accounts of the Best Team in Sports.

You can respond to this post if you like, you can bash me all you like, I just will not be aware of it. This is my last visit to this site, barring a complete reversal of this site, and then I will only be aware from accounts of others in the real world.

There are about three to six posters who always dominates all the posts and heaven help anyone if they do not agree with their slanted ideas, no need to name names, everyone is aware of the posters. These same posters are the ones who use to give the previous moderators heck and called them Nazis for calling them out on their behavior. Well the current moderators should grow a set and try to keep them in check at least to the point of being civil.
Ricco Suavez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 05:10 PM   #2
pete74
Super Moderator
Supporter

Member Number: 15921
Default Re: This used to be a good site.........................

feel free to report any post. i get reported posts sent to my phone so i wont miss one. i encorouge people to be open but if there is bashing going on i will remove to member at once. there has recently been 2 members warned and if it continues they will be gone
Old 08-16-2010, 10:18 AM   #3
vasteeler
Team President

Member Number: 3341
Thanked 1,122 Times in 441 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by supa_fly_steeler View Post
I dont get all this anti-flame crap.

the last forum run moderators was bullshit beyond reckoning, it was a sack of sheeyit and Im glad there gone.

It's good to vent on people, gROW a set and argue NOT EVERYONE will AGREE... some are stupid like SteelKnight and his 2007 photo thread, being a nice guy hating the dude, I HINT that it's from 2007... but him being him... the usual idiot thinks im the stupid one, but infact, his answer was in the very link he posted, but he was too stupid to read the link sentance and see where it had been taken and came from.

STUPID PEOPLE NEED TO LEAVE THE FORUM
perfect examples of why you are the problem here
as for the last bolded phrase..........dont let the door hit you on the way out
vasteeler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:14 PM   #4
pete74
Super Moderator
Supporter

Member Number: 15921

like i said, i encourage people to speak there mind and debate here but when you start insulting every member, you have to go. i like superfly and i brought him back after the old mods left but i couldnt just sit around and do nothing after 15 complaints. i wish he would of just cooled it down a knotch but i had to make a choice between either him leaving or many other members leaving because of him and i belive i made the correct decision
Old 08-19-2010, 06:06 PM   #5
vasteeler
Team President

Member Number: 3341
Thanked 1,122 Times in 441 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete74 View Post
like i said, i encourage people to speak there mind and debate here but when you start insulting every member, you have to go. i like superfly and i brought him back after the old mods left but i couldnt just sit around and do nothing after 15 complaints. i wish he would of just cooled it down a knotch but i had to make a choice between either him leaving or many other members leaving because of him and i belive i made the correct decision
you did the right thing
vasteeler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 07:48 PM   #6
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,581 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete74 View Post
what exactly was there to like about stupid_fly ? he acted like a vulgar punk ass 12 year old. thats why he got banned to begin with.
MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote