Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Help Center > Feedback & Support

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 08-28-2010, 11:01 AM   #11
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,395 Times in 1,123 Posts
Default Re: account deleted??

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete74 View Post
There still there but can only be viewed thru the admin account. It's probably soft deleted so there able to be recovered. As for merging, it's nothing more then a click of a button
Ok, I get what you mean. Yeah, if they're able to be recovered it would be easy...I was thinking you meant trying to do it while the accounts were still deleted lol.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 09:42 AM   #12
touchdownward
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 3188

Just checking to see if my account is still active. I'd hate to have to bite somebody.

Blah!
touchdownward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 04:51 PM   #13
smokin3000gt
Water Boy

Member Number: 16667

Thanks for the reply, SCM

I thought it could've been for forwarding spam from matthew back to matthew
smokin3000gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 05:04 PM   #14
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
Thanks for the reply, SCM

I thought it could've been for forwarding spam from matthew back to matthew
Lol...no problem! I've got to start over from scratch as well. I think he just had some problems with the software.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
Old 08-29-2010, 07:48 PM   #15
Texasteel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 8323
Default account deleted??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersinCA View Post
Just watch out for the liars at that other place coming in to steal members when they get pissed we have more than them.
This is one of the most ridiculous posts I have read. You sent one of yours to SU in the middle of the night PMing members, trying to steal as many as you could lie to, and then say this. Did you think no one would notice.

SF had better have more member, its been going for about 6 years.

Here is an idea. Why don't you stop bad mouthing SU, SU will not bad mouth SF, and let the members decide where they want to be. I think there is room for both Steelers sites. Or can't you live without trying to trash someone.

Simply, The Chief.
Texasteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 07:57 PM   #16
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Default Re: New Mods & Input discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasteel View Post
This is one of the most ridiculous posts I have read. You sent one of yours to SU in the middle of the night PMing members, trying to steal as many as you could lie to, and then say this. Did you think no one would notice.

SF had better have more member, its been going for about 6 years.

Here is an idea. Why don't you stop bad mouthing SU, SU will not bad mouth SF, and let the members decide where they want to be. I think there is room for both Steelers sites. Or can't you live without trying to trash someone.
Nobodies trying to steal anyone Tex. I messaged only 2 people myself to let them know what was going on but that was it. I was quickly banned after doing so. If someone else did anything, the did so of their own accord.

I could care less if people post at both places, or stay there if they want. You stay where you're comfortable and let everyone else do the same. We'll leave it at that.

Besides, you should be enjoying the game and not worrying about what is going on over here.

Old 08-29-2010, 08:05 PM   #17
Texasteel
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
Nobodies trying to steal anyone Tex. I messaged only 2 people myself to let them know what was going on but that was it. I was quickly banned after doing so.

I could care less if people post at both places, or stay there if they want. You stay where you're comfortable and let everyone else do the same. We'll leave it at that.

Besides, you should be enjoying the game and not worrying about what is going on over here.
I hope we can Mom. I would like to keep in touch with some of the people here now, and I know others that feel the same way, but as long as this loose talk is going on, it is hard to take you seriously. Maybe we can start here and now to co-exist. I'll try if you will. Are we all adult enough to do this.

You know darn well I'm watching the game.

Simply, The Chief.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:10 PM   #18
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Quote:
I hope we can Mom. I would like to keep in touch with some of the people here now, and I know others that feel the same way, but as long as this loose talk is going on, it is hard to take you seriously. Maybe we can start here and now to co-exist. I'll try if you will. Are we all adult enough to do this.
I was never not willing to. And the only loose talk I've done is in the group. And that was me venting there so I didn't upset anyone over at the other board. Apparently going to another board to vent in a group that the mods can't see anymore is still taking it too far for them.

Everyone else complaining on the open board was banned almost a week ago, and I don't disagree that they have reason to be upset.

I was hoping to keep in touch with people there as well, but I guess since I'm a mod in the forbidden place, that's not an option anymore...since I was banned as well, even though I hadn't posted there in 2 days.

I don't want it to be personal for people who want to post at both places though...that doesn't affect me any. So yes, we and pretty much everyone else over there are cool.

Old 08-29-2010, 08:26 PM   #19
Texasteel
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
I was never not willing to. And the only loose talk I've done is in the group. And that was me venting there so I didn't upset anyone over at the other board. Apparently going to another board to vent in a group that the mods can't see anymore is still taking it too far for them.

Everyone else complaining on the open board was banned almost a week ago, and I don't disagree that they have reason to be upset.

I was hoping to keep in touch with people there as well, but I guess since I'm a mod in the forbidden place, that's not an option anymore...since I was banned as well, even though I hadn't posted there in 2 days.

I don't want it to be personal for people who want to post at both places though...that doesn't affect me any. So yes, we and pretty much everyone else over there are cool.
I know that some think the banning were not fair, but there are others that think the banning was justified. As long as the two sites are connected by members posting on both sites they will be effected by what ever is posted in both sites. You and Tony are in a position to help stop this. Not with threats but with leadership.

Simply, The Chief.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:31 PM   #20
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Quote:
I know that some think the banning were not fair, but there are others that think the banning was justified. As long as the two sites are connected by members posting on both sites they will be effected by what ever is posted in both sites. You and Tony are in a position to help stop this. Not with threats but with leadership.
Who's threatening? Seriously? For the most part, everyone has let it go and is moving on! There was no need to come here to stir the pot. If you want to come over and say hey and post here, you are absolutely more than welcome...if you don't want to you don't have to, that goes for anyone and everyone over there.