Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Help Center > Feedback & Support

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 09-01-2010, 02:26 PM   #61
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,409 Posts
Default Re: Account and Forum Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasteel View Post

Tony you ban me any time you want. You have the power, but unless you drag up old post you will have no legitimate reason for doing so. If you do that you should ban several other people as well.

then you would know how some of us feel and understand our displeasure with the administration over there. for over 4 years i've watched those assclowns ban people while revs only got warnings AND 99.9% of the time , revs never even got a warning untill the person he insulted fired back at him. THE assclowns chastised us for using a social group to "attack" a member... well tex, take a lil stroll thru the trolls club here , and take note of the dozens of members they used their lil group to trash, the group that ALL of the administration over there actively participated in and actively trashed the members THEY didn't like . if you can't see how hypocritical that is, then you need to pull your head out of someones ass so you can get a better look..
if you wanna hang out and post here, by all means post away , but if your only reason of being here is to try to defend the actions of what went down, your wasting your time... we all seen it first hand, we already know the truth, and nothing you say is gonna change a thing or our minds.
MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 02:42 PM   #62
Shea
Head Coach

Member Number: 5066

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
THE assclowns chastised us for using a social group to "attack" a member... well tex, take a lil stroll thru the trolls club here , and take note of the dozens of members they used their lil group to trash, the group that ALL of the administration over there actively participated in and actively trashed the members THEY didn't like . if you can't see how hypocritical that is, then you need to pull your head out of someones ass so you can get a better look..
I just found the group and it's 122 pages long.

Any chance you know which pages involve me to save me some reading time?

I know I've gotta be in there somewhere.
Shea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 05:48 PM   #63
pete74
Super Moderator
Supporter

Member Number: 15921

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasteel View Post
Tony I sent you a PM only after you took a shot at me for reading your group.

Pete would have had a perfect right to ban me, I saw several different people banned for less, but he didn't. You will have to ask him why. The argument between us was over a indecent thread that I was trying to get taken down. I was also congratulated after the tread was deleted, by one here now saying. "WE did a good job." WE meaning he and I.

Tony you ban me any time you want. You have the power, but unless you drag up old post you will have no legitimate reason for doing so. If you do that you should ban several other people as well.

MOM thanks for trying to restore sanity to an insane situation.
i did consider it but i decided this board was better with you then without you. as for the others who were banned for less, it wasnt by my doing. people do not get banned here for arguing with mods. it used to be that way but those days are long over and i hope you stick around
Old 09-01-2010, 06:02 PM   #64
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,204 Times in 2,670 Posts

exactly pete.

texas is only coming here, telling me to ban him, in a weak attempt to validate, vindicate, and legitimize the moves his buddies made on a different board, when they banned people simply for questioning certain moves and saying they dont agree.

however, flaming and troll baiting is definitely against the COC and definitely a LEGITIMATE reason to earn an infraction. i may need to give him one as a warning (a courtesey myself and several other "non-buddies of the inner loop" were never afforded).
Old 09-01-2010, 06:38 PM   #65
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,409 Posts

i had an infraction once...back in 07 when the mods were lovin them some LITP .... it was ok for him to bait people back then, because HTG liked him, but it wasn't ok to respond.
MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 04:23 AM   #66
Texasteel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 8323

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
exactly pete.

texas is only coming here, telling me to ban him, in a weak attempt to validate, vindicate, and legitimize the moves his buddies made on a different board, when they banned people simply for questioning certain moves and saying they dont agree.

however, flaming and troll baiting is definitely against the COC and definitely a LEGITIMATE reason to earn an infraction. i may need to give him one as a warning (a courtesey myself and several other "non-buddies of the inner loop" were never afforded).
Who did I flame, and who did I bait? Thats your game not mine. I'm just a plain old country boy that says want he means. Something that you never could understand.

Simply, The Chief.

Last edited by Texasteel; 09-02-2010 at 06:33 AM.
Texasteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 04:41 AM   #67
pete74
Super Moderator
Supporter

Member Number: 15921

enough said. im well aware about what was said but that is in the past. i had tony and scm made into super mods here because of there dedication to the board, period. i can care less if they both hated my guts, as long as they continued to help the board.

this conversation is over. steelers season is about to start so we have much better topics to discuss
Old 09-02-2010, 07:49 AM   #68
Texasteel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 8323

Your right pete, this conversation has gone far enough. It started as a augment between two member, and escalated from there. I believe it caused some of us to say things we did not mean to say. I know I did. My apologies to you personally, and to the site as a whole. I do still have people here that I consider friends.

Simply, The Chief.
Texasteel is offline   Reply With Quote