Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 11-21-2010, 06:00 PM   #21
Teenuh
Banned

Member Number: 17329
Default Re: Gotta love Seymour (and Karma too) <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
Open handed punch? Are you retarded or something?
Are you blind? I've watched it repeatedly on youtube and even the analysts were saying it was an open-handed hit to the jaw. Notice Ben on the ground holding his jaw.

Quote:
I'll bash Brady all I want. He's a good QB...but damn is he one faggy little pu.ssy boy. Aren't you the slightest bit embarrassed that he's the main reason the league is one step away from being flag football? Are you even old enough to remember REAL football?
Nope, thugs like the Steelers who just try to hurt other players (as Harrison admitted) because they lack any real skill don't belong in pro sports. Its better for the game in the longrun because we will have less injuries.

Quote:
Oh, and for all intents and purposes...how many titles have the Patriots won since Brady has been beating the Steelers with Ben? How many titles have the Steelers won?
How many titles does ben have? How many does Tom have? Exactly. The Steelers couldn't even make the playoffs last year.
Teenuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 06:03 PM   #22
Teenuh
Banned

Quote:
Oh you tweeners tickle me pink.

By the way...I never said Ben was a good person. But quit pretending little fag boy is too. He's a rich little prick who could give a shit about pretty much anyone. Including the woman and child he left to be with some brazillian supermodel. He's such a stand-up guy.

Hey, you should go watch the Pats game...it's getting good. Another Manning looks to be beating Marsha again.
I'm 22 years old, genius.

And Tom isn't a criminal. The fact that you people would support a player after that shows how messed up your priorities are. Ben could get caught red-handed molesting a child and you guys would support him as long as he wins games.
Old 11-21-2010, 06:05 PM   #23
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,130 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teenuh View Post
Are you blind? I've watched it repeatedly on youtube and even the analysts were saying it was an open-handed hit to the jaw. Notice Ben on the ground holding his jaw.
Dumbass...you said open handed punch.

Quote:
Nope, thugs like the Steelers who just try to hurt other players (as Harrison admitted) because they lack any real skill don't belong in pro sports. Its better for the game in the longrun because we will have less injuries.
Tweener pus.sy. Enjoy the future of flag football.

Quote:
How many titles does ben have? How many does Tom have? Exactly. The Steelers couldn't even make the playoffs last year.

I know you don't want to face the fact that Tammy is irrelevant now. It's true though.

Here, I'll answer my question for you, since you chose to avoid it.

Tammy has won ZERO titles since Ben has been with the Steelers.
Ben has won TWO titles since he's been with the Steelers.

If Ben had been playing as long as Tammy has, there's a good chance he'd have another title or two, so you're questions are pointless.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=1295313365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 06:06 PM   #24
Teenuh
Banned

Quote:
I still wanna know where the karma is too? Seymour took a penalty (causing his team harm), ejected from the game (causing his team harm) and watched his team lose from the locker room while Ben was throwing all over them.

Do you even know the definition of karma little girl? Cause it sure wasn't karma against Ben.
Yeah it was. Ben finally got part of what he deserves. What he truly deserves is a career ending injury, developing a serious drug habit, going broke and end up living in the street.
Old 11-21-2010, 06:07 PM   #25
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Quote:
I'm 22 years old, genius.

And Tom isn't a criminal. The fact that you people would support a player after that shows how messed up your priorities are. Ben could get caught red-handed molesting a child and you guys would support him as long as he wins games.
Stupid tweener. There's no way you're 22.

Ben isn't a criminal either genius. If he is, then could you please tell me what he was charged with? Do you even know the definition of criminal?

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=1295313365
Old 11-21-2010, 06:07 PM   #26
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Quote:
Yeah it was. Ben finally got part of what he deserves. What he truly deserves is a career ending injury, developing a serious drug habit, going broke and end up living in the street.

Hahahaha you're a stupid tweener retard. You should think about Tammy's knee before you speak.

Old 11-21-2010, 06:11 PM   #27
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Anything else before I ban you tweener troll?

Old 11-21-2010, 06:13 PM   #28
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

No? Ok...

Old 11-21-2010, 06:18 PM   #29
silver & black
Team President

Member Number: 1836

Quote:
That's seriously f**ked up, dude.

I love that Seymour is now a Raider, but that bullshit act cost us big time. If he gets suspended, which is highly likely, it will cost us more.

Brady is a good QB... hell, he's a great QB, but he's also a f**king whiny little bitch that is almost single handedly the reason for the NFL becoming a p*ssy league.

I hate the f**king Patr*ots... and all of their bandwagon fans that have come out of the woodwork over the last few years. Your posts on here just reaffirmed why I can't stand your team and it's "fans".
silver & black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 06:27 PM   #30
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,784 Times in 719 Posts

Quote:
Spoken like a true Roethlisberger fan. Hey you better warn people in Pittburgh clubs that Little Ben is going to be angry and may be looking to taking it out on the locals. Maybe this time he won't be able to buy his way out of trouble.

But hey we'll see you (and beat you again) in the playoffs. I predict 4 TDs for Tom and Little Ben will be on the sideline crying like he probably did today after the punch in the face.

Karma rocks!
What the f(ck is the karma in this?! Ben got right back up and went out and scored 4 touchdowns you dope! And oh yeah, way to still be on a Steelers board, you love us. Thanks for thinking of us yah pansy. God damn people like you deserve to be smacked upside the face.

BTW: How can you seriously sit there and yak on Ben for being a crybaby? He didn't even say a word! Whenever prissy-mouth Brady gets touched, he jumps and stomps up and down like a little damn crybaby in the middle of a temper tantrum! Tom Brady wish's he was HALF as tough as Ben is. Him and his little ****y ass , big mouth attitude.

Last edited by StainlessStill; 11-21-2010 at 07:50 PM.
StainlessStill is online now   Reply With Quote