Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 11-22-2010, 09:20 PM   #1391
floodcitygirl
Team Owner

Member Number: 1784
Default Re: in 1492 Columbus discovered...

Quote:
Originally Posted by caplovestroyp43 View Post
Did TO actually say that or is that doctored? Either way, CLASSIC!! OMG Tony you are so funny!!

Tony knows that even if TO didn't say it EXACTLY that way, it IS really what he MEANT to say. Proving once again that of course... the Bungals suck!

I'm guessing that after this past Sunday they may decide to pull all of the commercials that they run constantly around here. One is for 5/3rd bank where you can show "your Bengal pride" by opening up a checking account with Bengal printed checks and a credit card to match. The other is for some insurance company that has a Bengal fan on it that keeps screaming "this is the year! Go Bengals!".

Thanks to MeanJoe for surprising me with my new sig.
floodcitygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 09:34 PM   #1392
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,741 Times in 2,921 Posts

actually those are TO's actual quotes (i just replaced the word "terrible" with "suck").

same difference.

even bungles star free agents know they suck.
Old 11-23-2010, 01:23 AM   #1393
Third Rail
Team Captain

Member Number: 16177

I also find it funny how many national commercials Ochosphincter and TO seem to show up on these days, plus their stupidass TV show, despite putting together one of the worst seasons (team-wise) ever. TO might be racking up fantasy points, but that doesn't mean shit when your QB throws three picks a game.

I always wondered if uniting the three biggest assholes in the league (T.O., Ochosphincter and Pacman Jones) was going to bite Cincy in the ass. It almost seemed like a prophecy of doom at the beginning of the season, even if their actual problems don't stem directly from that unholy alliance. Oh, well. Whatever. The Bengals suck, and that's all that matters.
Third Rail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:17 PM   #1394
Third Rail
Team Captain

Reportedly, DC Comics and Warner Brothers have threatened to sue Terrell Owens and Chad Ochocinco for calling themselves Batman and Robin. Here's a quote from company president Diane Nelson:

"We initially had no issue with Mr. Owens and Mr Ochocinco referring to themselves as Batman and Robin, two of our most popular characters. However, their team, the Cincinnati Bengals, have sucked horribly for months. Therefore allowing Mr. Owens and Mr. Ochocinco to continue using the names of our properties could be damaging to our business as we prepare for our third film in the Batman franchise. Mr. Owens and Mr. Ochocinco are hereby order to cease using the names Batman and Robin immediately. Just because you suck doesn't mean you have to drag us down with you."
Old 11-24-2010, 09:29 AM   #1395
steelax04
Assistant Coach
Supporter

HolmenKollen Ski Jump Champion!
Member Number: 12182
My Mood: Yeehaw

The Bengals suck and the Bills swallow.
steelax04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:44 AM   #1396
Stu Pidasso
Assistant Coach
Supporter

You know, after watching that fiasco tonight, I actually HOPE the Bengals cheerleaders suck... :)~
Stu Pidasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 12:15 AM   #1397
Third Rail
Team Captain

The Bengals are either the worst team in the NFL...

Or they are SOOOOOOO good that they're performance goes the whole way around and reverts back to awful!
Old 12-08-2010, 12:23 PM   #1398
Whodis
Team Captain

Member Number: 6483

This is amazing!

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and the Bengals SUCK
Old 12-12-2010, 03:31 PM   #1399
Third Rail
Team Captain

And once again, the Bengals suck. 10 LOSSES IN A ROW!!!!

I wonder if TO will shoot his mouth off again this week, after his truly dominating 1 catch performance. I'm sure he'll still trash Ben for not throwing any TDs, but it's not like you need to when the other team has a QB and WRs who are constantly giving up INTs.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:41 PM   #1400
caplovestroyp43
Banned

Member Number: 16490
My Mood: Angelic
Talking Re: in 1492 Columbus discovered...

Ahh TR you beat me to it!!

TEN LOSSES IN A ROW!!!

THE BENGALS SUCK!!!

4 years old and this thread is still going strong. You gotta love it!!

caplovestroyp43 is offline   Reply With Quote