Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 01-04-2011, 05:54 AM   #11
Deserei90
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 17069
Default Re: Just got back from Cleveland: Sharing some footage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAWK View Post
I was at this game too. There were quite a few Browns' fans that were absolutely a$$holes. There was a young couple next to us prob 20 years old that were Steelers fans. A whole row of Browns fan behind them/us wuld not leave them alone for some reason. At one point this 60ish year old man is screaming in this young girl's face over and over again "YOU'RE AN A$$HOLE!! YOU'RE AN A$$HOLE!! YOU'RE AN A$$HOLE!! YOU'RE AN A$$HOLE!! YOU'RE AN A$$HOLE!!" He was prob 2 inches from her face. Finally someone called the police. Thank heavens he didn't start on my wife or I'd probably be in jail. I made my wife move on the other side of me so he wouldn't start on her.

It was my wife's first pro game...and thankfully she was mostly amused by this guy and he didn't ruin her experience. Everytime he yelled "Steelers suck" I simply said "look at the scoreboard."

Stay classy Cleveland.
Wow, I didn't know Browns Fans were that bad. I started to go to the game, but I decided not to, because I didn't want to step into Cleveland. LOL. Luckily it wasn't your wife. Sound like you would have probably karate chopped his a** You would think with a sorry team like the browns, that there fans would act a little civil, but damn!! SMH

Old 01-04-2011, 06:53 AM   #12
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,190 Times in 499 Posts

Quote:
Wow, I didn't know Browns Fans were that bad. I started to go to the game, but I decided not to, because I didn't want to step into Cleveland. LOL. Luckily it wasn't your wife. Sound like you would have probably karate chopped his a** You would think with a sorry team like the browns, that there fans would act a little civil, but damn!! SMH

Oh yes, their THAT bad. Me and my father, who is older got heckled but I don't take that shit lightly. I'm nice and shake their hands if I get a nice one but when people are asshole's just to be asshole's then that's a problem. I noticed right away that those Clown fans didn't get two SHITS about their team, just about us and waited until WE cheered to make some noise, hilarious and pathetic BEYOND belief.

For me it wasn't that bad, I've been to Penn State as a lone Notre Dame fan (just for the hell of it) so I know what heckling is all about.

My dad wore Black and Gold camo and this dike looking bitch started on my dad. "Who wears that? We going paint-balling? Who does that? How gay, only a Squeelers fan!"

I told the dumb red-headed dike that we were hunting for 'dawg' and that judging by how many yellow towels she'll be seeing, that she better put a muzzle on that mouth. Her dumbass boyfriend asked me how Ben's shit tasted and I said "probably like shit but that's all right because us Squeelers will be Squealing all the way to our 7th Title."

Then they proceeded to use our chant all game "Here We Go Brownies Here We Go."

I was coming out of the bathroom, minding my own business when I held a door open for one of the pricks. He proceeded to give me one of those elbow nudges when we walked past, so I gave him one right in the ribs.

The Clowns and their fans want to be us so bad it isn't really that funny anymore.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:32 AM   #13
Stu Pidasso
Assistant Coach
Supporter

My only problem I had w/a brownhole was a guy about 5 rows down (who was drunk off his a$$) started with a Steeler fan in his same row. The row was all Clown fans, and he just hammered this guy, the lone Steeler fan in the row. Finally, after about 10 minutes of this loser drooling and yelling at this guy, me (I go 6'1, 345 lbs) and about 14 Steelers fans (who the guy didn't even realize was sitting in the ENTIRE SECTION right above him) looked at each other, nodded, and then stood up and smiled down at him. Someone said shut the F up, and sit down. He was.... wel behaved after that.

The look of gratitude from the guy was priceless, he was nice, just wanted to watch the game.
Stu Pidasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:08 PM   #14
Deserei90
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
Oh yes, their THAT bad. Me and my father, who is older got heckled but I don't take that shit lightly. I'm nice and shake their hands if I get a nice one but when people are asshole's just to be asshole's then that's a problem. I noticed right away that those Clown fans didn't get two SHITS about their team, just about us and waited until WE cheered to make some noise, hilarious and pathetic BEYOND belief.

For me it wasn't that bad, I've been to Penn State as a lone Notre Dame fan (just for the hell of it) so I know what heckling is all about.

My dad wore Black and Gold camo and this dike looking bitch started on my dad. "Who wears that? We going paint-balling? Who does that? How gay, only a Squeelers fan!"

I told the dumb red-headed dike that we were hunting for 'dawg' and that judging by how many yellow towels she'll be seeing, that she better put a muzzle on that mouth. Her dumbass boyfriend asked me how Ben's shit tasted and I said "probably like shit but that's all right because us Squeelers will be Squealing all the way to our 7th Title."

Then they proceeded to use our chant all game "Here We Go Brownies Here We Go."

I was coming out of the bathroom, minding my own business when I held a door open for one of the pricks. He proceeded to give me one of those elbow nudges when we walked past, so I gave him one right in the ribs.

The Clowns and their fans want to be us so bad it isn't really that funny anymore.
See, That's Pathetic. And you sound like a really nice guy, and they treat you and your father like that, because You are a "Squeeler" fan as they like to call it. They are hella miserable over there. And I thought eagles fans were bad, Stain fans are just as bad as them. I'm so sorry you had to go through that, but I'm sure you could care less, because we kicked there a**ess anyways It's sad what desperate people would do.

Last edited by Deserei90; 01-04-2011 at 12:46 PM.
Deserei90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:23 PM   #15
Deserei90
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu Pidasso View Post
My only problem I had w/a brownhole was a guy about 5 rows down (who was drunk off his a$$) started with a Steeler fan in his same row. The row was all Clown fans, and he just hammered this guy, the lone Steeler fan in the row. Finally, after about 10 minutes of this loser drooling and yelling at this guy, me (I go 6'1, 345 lbs) and about 14 Steelers fans (who the guy didn't even realize was sitting in the ENTIRE SECTION right above him) looked at each other, nodded, and then stood up and smiled down at him. Someone said shut the F up, and sit down. He was.... wel behaved after that.

The look of gratitude from the guy was priceless, he was nice, just wanted to watch the game.
God, I love our Fans!! Taking up for one another. By reading all these comments on here, These Clown fans have finally lost their damn minds. I will not go to a Steelers game in Cleveland now, it seems like you have to spend much time defending yourself, then actually enjoying the game.

Old 01-04-2011, 02:01 PM   #16
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserei90 View Post
See, That's Pathetic. And you sound like a really nice guy, and they treat you and your father like that, because You are a "Squeeler" fan as they like to call it. They are hella miserable over there. And I thought eagles fans were bad, Stain fans are just as bad as them. I'm so sorry you had to go through that, but I'm sure you could care less, because we kicked there a**ess anyways It's sad what desperate people would do.
Meh, it wasn't a problem, really since I expected it. It was my dad who was upset due to the fact that we came in peace but I was there to back him and any other Steelers brother up and that's exactly what we did. High fiving each other walking by and teaming up if Stain fans wanted to give any crap (most of the stadium was Steelers fans anyway.)

But it was bittersweet because I got those sorry saps on camera leaving at halftime in DROVES. I was lucky and happily encouraged when I ran back into that chick that started on my dad. She was leaving the stadium along with the other sorry yahoo's and I told her not to worry and that we had their fort held down. Cleveland fans showed their true colors, which is way below low-class anyhow.

Good time though, would love to meet many of you in the process for future trips!
Old 01-04-2011, 02:07 PM   #17
WeegiesWarriors
Banned

Member Number: 13183

I've had my shoe pissed on before there. I said something to him and turned around and an entire bathroom was staring at me. Not much I can do. All I wear is a Steeler hat. No shirts or anything. I just sit there and watch the game.... I don't yell or talk trash. I don't go anymore.. it's not worth it.

But I've seen some crazy things done to browns fans in Pittsburgh. After a typical browns loss one idiot was talking trash and about 20 Steeler fans descended on him. The look of "oh crap" on his face before he disappeared in the mob was priceless. But what was better was the security cop who slowly (I stress slowly) strolled over to break it up with a hint of a smile.
WeegiesWarriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:35 PM   #18
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 14315

C'mon this is Cleveland, they've been known to throw beer bottles also!

Might as well dress em in skirts!
stb_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:02 PM   #19
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeegiesWarriors View Post
I've had my shoe pissed on before there. I said something to him and turned around and an entire bathroom was staring at me. Not much I can do. All I wear is a Steeler hat. No shirts or anything. I just sit there and watch the game.... I don't yell or talk trash. I don't go anymore.. it's not worth it.

But I've seen some crazy things done to browns fans in Pittsburgh. After a typical browns loss one idiot was talking trash and about 20 Steeler fans descended on him. The look of "oh crap" on his face before he disappeared in the mob was priceless. But what was better was the security cop who slowly (I stress slowly) strolled over to break it up with a hint of a smile.
Lmao,that's funny you say that. As I was walking out of the game at the end, I spotted a hyper kid with a Hines Ward jersey. As we walked past, we gave a fist pound but he stopped me to tell me that someone just pushed him in the urinal! And he kind of looked like Ward lmao. We laughed about it, shrugged it off, and held up the # 7 sign to signify what's coming.