Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 01-12-2011, 05:21 PM   #11
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Default Re: Poo pooing the Ravens not legit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdravens View Post
It's gonna be a bloodbath, that's for sure. May the last man(in this case, team) standing come out on top and hopefully, eventually represent our division in the super bowl. Good luck guys.
It pains me to say this, but I'd rather see the Ravens in the Super Bowl than the Pats* again.... just not winning it.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:41 PM   #12
steeltheone
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 6351

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
It pains me to say this, but I'd rather see the Ravens in the Super Bowl than the Pats* again.... just not winning it.
No Way...Our arch enemy!
Old 01-12-2011, 06:29 PM   #13
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,368 Times in 568 Posts

Quote:
It's gonna be a bloodbath, that's for sure. May the last man(in this case, team) standing come out on top and hopefully, eventually represent our division in the super bowl. Good luck guys.
Dude, you're something else. Where the hell did you come from? Very odd to see a respectful Birdie fan come into here. If you're not playin and phonying on us, then you're welcome here anytime. Seriously, it's always good to talk football, esp rivarly football to the ones to take it seriously out of respect. I kind of feel dirty not yelling at you! haha.

Rock on dude and may your team lose! ;)
Old 01-12-2011, 06:33 PM   #14
bdravens
Water Boy

Member Number: 17664

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
Dude, you're something else. Where the hell did you come from? Very odd to see a respectful Birdie fan come into here. If you're not playin and phonying on us, then you're welcome here anytime. Seriously, it's always good to talk football, esp rivarly football to the ones to take it seriously out of respect. I kind of feel dirty not yelling at you! haha.

Rock on dude and may your team lose! ;)
It's not worth talking smack. I talked smack, especially in '06 when we got our asses kicked by Indy, so I don't do it much anymore. I'd rather talk good football with a rival team than come here and bash for a day, and then leave. I'm not playing you, don't worry haha. Just stay for a day on our forums, and see some of the ridiculous people that come for one day to talk shit and then are never heard from again. Like I've said, there are some ridiculously respectful Steeler fans that I can actually have a conversation with, so I guess maybe it rubbed off?
bdravens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:35 PM   #15
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,368 Times in 568 Posts

Quote:
It's not worth talking smack. I talked smack, especially in '06 when we got our asses kicked by Indy, so I don't do it much anymore. I'd rather talk good football with a rival team than come here and bash for a day, and then leave. I'm not playing you, don't worry haha.
Good call. I did the same thing last year in our first game against Cincy on Go-Bengals. I usually go on other teams boards and have the same attitude as you, just to talk in a great football discussions but Cincy fans turned it foul pretty quick so I played with them all week. Not good, they swept us that year. But looking forward to talkin within the week!
Old 01-12-2011, 06:44 PM   #16
bdravens
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
Good call. I did the same thing last year in our first game against Cincy on Go-Bengals. I usually go on other teams boards and have the same attitude as you, just to talk in a great football discussions but Cincy fans turned it foul pretty quick so I played with them all week. Not good, they swept us that year. But looking forward to talkin within the week!
Definitely. I've gone on other team's boards before games, but its not the same as a rival's board, so I thought i'd test it out haha.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:56 PM   #17
steelerschik
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 16103
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Definitely. I've gone on other team's boards before games, but its not the same as a rival's board, so I thought i'd test it out haha.
I'd like to echo what Stainless Steel said, you represent your fanbase well and that's so refreshing. Good, intelligent, thought out posts...who knew, lol! Welcome.

I also would like to echo the thoughts of it being a GREAT game on Saturday, I think the best of the whole weekend. All you hear about is the Pats/Jets and Steelers/Ravens...not too much about the NFC at all. Who cares tho, they're boring. And as far as the Jets/Pats, LOL, I don't even see that one being close. Our game is gonna be the one to watch, as always! So with that in mind I will say right now if the Steelers lose Saturday, I will root for the Ravens t\o beat the Pats, I don't care if it's by 1 point or 20, just do it. I may not like the Ravens, but I respect the franchise. Can't say the same for the Pats...not one ounce of respect for that team.
steelerschik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 07:20 PM   #18
joeyssteelcurtain
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 11092

Quote:
Thats a no it will be 24-10 The steelers

"I'm BLACK and GOLD until I'm dead and cold"
joeyssteelcurtain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 07:35 PM   #19
bdravens
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyssteelcurtain View Post
Thats a no it will be 24-10 The steelers
*Sigh*...
Old 01-12-2011, 07:56 PM   #20
steelers33
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 17599

It will be a tough game no doubt whatsoever. The Ravens are a very good yet hated team, but honestly the Steelers have the slight edge with a better qb and slightly better D.
steelers33 is offline   Reply With Quote