Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Sports Dimension

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 04-10-2006, 08:06 PM   #11
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,356 Times in 4,302 Posts
Default Re: Biffle's girlfriend chews out Busch's fiancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
I saw Newman's comments during the race...Newman trying to be funny almost always fails...he goes too far, and has no sense of subtlety. I sincerely doubt that Sterling Marlin purposely wrecked Ryan Newman.

As for Busch's fiancee, she seemed to me to be WAY into herself...and I mean, we're talking attractive chicks who date rich guys, but she is WAAAAAAAAYYYYY into herself.

Kurt Busch is no prize, even after the plastic surgery, but I bet he could do better...I have a feeling that this bitch is the type to say "Ewww, Kurt! Like, No WAY will I put your **** in my mouth. Yuck! Now give me a thousand dollars so i can go buy a new shirt or I'll tell the press just how small it is!"
while i like ryan, he definitely isnt a commedian. his sense of humor is as dry as unbuttered toast. i dont think sterling would intentionally wreck anybody. i could see ryan calling him boomhauer from king of the hill but a hairpiece slam was a little rough.

kuts girl is kind of a dog. she definitely wouldnt give him the time of day without all his jack. while i dont prefer delana harvick, she definitely seems cooler and less high maintenance than kirts girl. instead of playing the field he probably latched onto the best thing that had come along to that point. he will probably be in for the brook treatment before too long.

hey, how bout kenny wallaces wife? lol. proof you should never marry before you make it bigtime. j/k she pretty much has to put up with a cartoon character.
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 08:35 AM   #12
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

I watched NASCAR 360 when it was on F/X, and one thing I will say about Kenny Wallace is that, although his wife is a big girl, and not that attractive, he seems to be genuinely into her, and you can also tell he's a good father. He seems like the most down-to-earth guy inall of NASCAR.
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 09:21 AM   #13
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,356 Times in 4,302 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
I watched NASCAR 360 when it was on F/X, and one thing I will say about Kenny Wallace is that, although his wife is a big girl, and not that attractive, he seems to be genuinely into her, and you can also tell he's a good father. He seems like the most down-to-earth guy inall of NASCAR.
great show and great take. hes one of my favorites, and i totally respect that he has remained devoted to his highschool sweetheart. after all when they hooked up she was the catch and he was the dork. im suprised if they dont do a 3rd season of 360. i liked when mark martin and his son go to best buy and while his son is picking out ac/dc and classic rock mark is getting the 50-cent.
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 09:33 PM   #14
SteelerzGirl
Banned

Member Number: 689

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
kuts girl is kind of a dog.
I thought Kurt's girl and that thing on her lap were twins, too!
SteelerzGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 12:31 PM   #15
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

I think we needed a mud wrestling deal