Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 01-18-2011, 05:13 PM   #101
Omar Epps
Banned

Member Number: 17789
Default Re: What Jets fans are saying about playing in Pittsburgh!

We may be classless New Yorkers or whatever you want to call it but most of us have high football IQs and aren't frontrunner dontchaknow's like a majority of Stiller fans. It takes a lot of passion to follow the Jets for all these years. Our newfound success has attracted some bandwagon jumpers but this fanbase has been through A LOT to get to this point.
Omar Epps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 05:52 PM   #102
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,466 Times in 1,145 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar Epps View Post
We may be classless New Yorkers or whatever you want to call it but most of us have high football IQs and aren't frontrunner dontchaknow's like a majority of Stiller fans. It takes a lot of passion to follow the Jets for all these years. Our newfound success has attracted some bandwagon jumpers but this fanbase has been through A LOT to get to this point.

You guys are so brave.

Like nobody from Pittsburgh understands sports teams and hard times (Pirates?). All you're doing is making yourself look like an egotistical douchebag.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:15 PM   #103
Omar Epps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
You guys are so brave.

Like nobody from Pittsburgh understands sports teams and hard times (Pirates?). All you're doing is making yourself look like an egotistical douchebag.
I'm not talking about baseball.. I'm a Mets fan so I can relate anyway.

I'm not egotistical, you're just throwing insults around. Am I wrong when I say that the Steelers have a majority of front runner fans?
Old 01-18-2011, 06:19 PM   #104
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:

I'm not egotistical, you're just throwing insults around. Am I wrong when I say that the Steelers have a majority of front runner fans?
Yes.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 06:21 PM   #105
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Quote:

Yes you are. Are there some that are bandwagoners? Of course...you'll have that with any team that has won 2 SB's in 4 years. But the majority are lifelong fans that have been through it all as well.

You don't sell out stadiums for nearly 40 years in a row with nothing but frontrunners.

And I'm not just throwing insults around...I was being honest. That's how you came across. And I know I come across as a bitch for saying it, but it's the truth. You act like just because our franchise has had success that we can't be vocal and passionate about our team. That's bullshit. Steelers fans have always been vocal and passionate about their team.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:21 PM   #106
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,247 Times in 1,806 Posts

Quote:

and you and the rest of your fellow jet "fans" , just hopped on the bandwagon last year...
there...ya see how easy it is to accuse people you don't even know ?

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:55 PM   #107
Omar Epps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
and you and the rest of your fellow jet "fans" , just hopped on the bandwagon last year...
there...ya see how easy it is to accuse people you don't even know ?
I'm not calling you guys out personally. I'm speaking on the entire fanbase. I can go to any city in America.. even here in the suburbs of New York you see douchenozzles wearing Steeler jerseys. I'm sure you're all passionate and loyal and all that jazz.

It's the frontrunners who live in places like Oklahoma or California and call themselves 'Steeler fans' after seeing a few superbowl wins and have never stepped foot in Pittsburgh.

That sarahpalinhater guy is definitely one of the above.
Old 01-18-2011, 08:08 PM   #108
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,247 Times in 1,806 Posts

Quote:
I'm not calling you guys out personally. I'm speaking on the entire fanbase. I can go to any city in America.. even here in the suburbs of New York you see douchenozzles wearing Steeler jerseys. I'm sure you're all passionate and loyal and all that jazz.

It's the frontrunners who live in places like Oklahoma or California and call themselves 'Steeler fans' after seeing a few superbowl wins and have never stepped foot in Pittsburgh.

i'd be willing to bet, jets gear has increased sales by 100 % in the last 2 years ...

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:09 PM   #109
chitownpit
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 16129

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post

I've got to say, that there was some good comedy! Made me chuckle!
Like the truck!!!!!!!!

are those magnetic?
chitownpit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:10 PM   #110
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Quote:

And how do you know that's why they're Steelers fans? Who made you the fan police? Again, you're just acting like a douchebag talking like this.

Pittsburgh lost over half it's population in a short period of time when the mills started closing. Those families moved all over the place, but remained Steelers fans, and most of their kids (and grandkids now) became Steelers fans as well. I've got family and nephews and neices all over the country that scream their hearts out every Sunday for the Steelers. I guess they're just douchenozzles though.