Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 01-19-2011, 07:05 PM   #181
TurkJetFan
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 17812
Default Re: Hello Steelers Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
why? do you not have pretty feet?
not really sure what my feet has to do with anything...

i get it your attempting to make a rex funny...but come on..
TurkJetFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:07 PM   #182
mcg24
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 17631

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurkJetFan View Post
after the jets win I'm coming for you and you only...you and your one month of fandom...it's gonna be priceless...

i'm only continuing this because your so clearly a short fused douchenozzle...

No, you're continuing this because you want to. If I was a such a "short fused douchenozzle," and you continued to argue with me, that's pretty sad you are willing to stoop to my level.

Besides, why would you come on here and talk trash after the Steelers win? That wouldn't make any sense. Trolls will be trolls.
Old 01-19-2011, 07:09 PM   #183
mcg24
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
why? do you not have pretty feet?
WHOA WHOA WHOA DON't MAKE FUN OF HIM! There are people on here that can make fun of Roethlisberger and his rape allegations but they may be offended when you make a foot joke. Please, for their sake, let's not make any crude jokes like that ever again!
Old 01-19-2011, 07:10 PM   #184
GreeneMachine
Water Boy

Location: Long Island to Hilton Head Island to Tucson to Eau Claire
Member Number: 17770

I have no comments about Bens multiple rape allegations Because I dont know much about it other than what the media reports (I dont trust them), But in Marks defense the charges were dropped for multiple reasons. 1) no evidence (same as Ben) 2) the girls friends said she consented. She also was all over him the rest of the night according to reports and did not report until he gave her the cold shoulder the next day.
GreeneMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:14 PM   #185
TurkJetFan
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 17812

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcg24 View Post
WHOA WHOA WHOA DON't MAKE FUN OF HIM! There are people on here that can make fun of Roethlisberger and his rape allegations but they may be offended when you make a foot joke. Please, for their sake, let's not make any crude jokes like that ever again!
i wasn't making fun of rothlisberger or his rape allegations you ****ing ******...youre a one month old high school steeler fan looking to start shit w/ an opposing fan..

let me tell you something dickstain...

you...are...a....fag...

I'm sure you hear it everyday in school, but I thought I'd bring it to your imaginary tough guy internetz life
TurkJetFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:30 PM   #186
mcg24
Bench Warmer

Quote:
i wasn't making fun of rothlisberger or his rape allegations you ****ing ******...youre a one month old high school steeler fan looking to start shit w/ an opposing fan..

you...are...a....fag...

I'm sure you hear it everyday in school, but I thought I'd bring it to your imaginary tough guy internetz life
Where did I say your name in the above post? I didn't say your name at all. Wow, that was one funny rage post. Nice job!

Oh, and definitely not a one month old Steeler fan. One month old board member, surely. Call me whatever makes you feel better, you might need therapy after that rage post.
Old 01-19-2011, 07:32 PM   #187
mcg24
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeneMachine View Post
I have no comments about Bens multiple rape allegations Because I dont know much about it other than what the media reports (I dont trust them), But in Marks defense the charges were dropped for multiple reasons. 1) no evidence (same as Ben) 2) the girls friends said she consented. She also was all over him the rest of the night according to reports and did not report until he gave her the cold shoulder the next day.
Honestly, I don't trust any allegations from these women to these sports stars. Absolutely it happens and I would never deny that it does, but most of these allegations are very very sketchy and often have no proof whatsoever. Roethlisberger and Sanchez were in bad situations and likely up to no good, but rape? I don't think so.
Old 01-19-2011, 07:41 PM   #188
GreeneMachine
Water Boy

Quote:

you...are...a....fag...

Easy tiger. Take 5. You have gone to far with this post. Dont be one of "those" fans none of us are proud of. This is there house
Old 01-19-2011, 07:41 PM   #189
pherein
Water Boy

Member Number: 17268

Quote:
actually no...that's not why...he's not talking shit because there's no reason to talk shit...against Indy he needed to defer attention away from the outcome of last years AFCCG...against the Pats he needed to defer attention away from 45 - 3.

Pitt? We already beat you in the regular season...there's nothing to defer attention away from...it's a let's line up and play situation..

And I see no reason to try and convince myself we have a chance...If you think this game is going to be a blowout on your part you are just a homer and a fool...

These teams match up very well and the game will be played on Sunday....and the better team will win.
Quote:
after the jets win I'm coming for you and you only...you and your one month of fandom...it's gonna be priceless...

i'm only continuing this because your so clearly a short fused douchenozzle...

I really don't know where the confidence comes from

PiTTs offense is better
http://www.pro-football-reference.co...2010/index.htm

Then the Jets

PiTTS Defense is better
http://www.pro-football-reference.co...s/2010/opp.htm

Then the Jets

PiTTS QB with 61.7% is better
http://www.pro-football-reference.co...s/pit/2010.htm

Then the Jets QB 54.8%, Brunnell almost equaled Sanchez.
http://www.pro-football-reference.co...s/nyj/2010.htm

Yet your fan base is going to pop onto a Steelers board, and pretend to be superior. I remember this exact same bravado when you entered our Dome at 3-0 last year, how'd that turn out?
You beat a IR depleted Colts team, that if fully healthy would beat the Jets 8-2 times, and got a good win vs a Patriots team, that would beat the Jets 6-4 times. Your defense is ranked worse than ours.

We played these guys, they are tough, and we were lucky to win. If Brees didn't have a great game, they would have killed us, plus we had them at home.

I really have no idea where the Jets fans are coming from anymore. Seems they just want to pull a Rex and talk there way into a win. You have your hands full this sunday. Your not the better team walking on the field, and you're not going to be able to talk your way out of this one, we played them, PiTT is solid. Its almost impossible to run against this team. You don't really match up as well as you think.
pherein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:46 PM   #190
GreeneMachine
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pherein View Post
I really don't know where the confidence comes from

PiTTs offense is better
http://www.pro-football-reference.co...2010/index.htm

Then the Jets

PiTTS Defense is better
http://www.pro-football-reference.co...s/2010/opp.htm

Then the Jets

PiTTS QB with 61.7% is better
http://www.pro-football-reference.co...s/pit/2010.htm

Then the Jets QB 54.8%, Brunnell almost equaled Sanchez.
http://www.pro-football-reference.co...s/nyj/2010.htm

Yet your fan base is going to pop onto a Steelers board, and pretend to be superior. I remember this exact same bravado when you entered our Dome at 3-0 last year, how'd that turn out?
You beat a IR depleted Colts team, that if fully healthy would beat the Jets 8-2 times, and got a good win vs a Patriots team, that would beat the Jets 6-4 times. Your defense is ranked worse than ours.

We played these guys, they are tough, and we were lucky to win. If Brees didn't have a great game, they would have killed us, plus we had them at home.

I really have no idea where the Jets fans are coming from anymore. Seems they just want to pull a Rex and talk there way into a win. You have your hands full this sunday. Your not the better team walking on the field, and you're not going to be able to talk your way out of this one, we played them, PiTT is solid. Its almost impossible to run against this team. You don't really match up as well as you think.
I am not a huge believer in stats. There are to many variables to use them to compare two teams when trying to pick a winner. Not to mention the playoffs are different animal. The "experts are saying this will be a 3 point game. Thats what they say when they have no idea. The Jets nation is feeling confident because we have been playing really good ball the past few weeks and are red hot.