Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers > Game Reporter

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 01-23-2011, 09:07 PM   #1441
Steeler4life1972
Banned

Member Number: 17121
Default Re: Jets @ Steelers AFCCG 1/23/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortmemphis View Post
Hey, if there are any Jet fans that may be reading this, hats off to your team. You guys got knocked down in the first half but you made adjustments and didnt give up. When your players arent being punks, I like your team. They are tough and dont lay down. Congrats on a great season. But the Steelers are what the NFL is all about. Class and integrity and consistency. On to Dallas. It will be heaven when we win number 7.
Yes the Jets have to keep their heads up...great team and great coach but they would be more respected in my eyes if they didnt run their mouth and just play!!! We win with class and the team that runs their mouth's the most usually loses. Have some class Jets fans and I will respect you more!!! Got to actually play the game!!!!
Steeler4life1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:18 PM   #1442
OX1947
Living Legend

Member Number: 723
Thanked 1,056 Times in 557 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler4life1972 View Post
Yes the Jets have to keep their heads up...great team and great coach but they would be more respected in my eyes if they didnt run their mouth and just play!!! We win with class and the team that runs their mouth's the most usually loses. Have some class Jets fans and I will respect you more!!! Got to actually play the game!!!!
They only really ran their mouths against the Pats. So i dont give a crap. Pats deserve every thing they get when it comes to failure.....
OX1947 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:26 PM   #1443
fortmemphis
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 17288

Quote:
Originally Posted by roroma View Post
Ya gotta give the Jets some credit here - no quit in that team. At least we have to thank them for exposing the Pats for the over-rated crap team that they are. I think the Jets are going to be good for a while - we'll see them again. In the meantime: THE STEELERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL ! PS: could we have a little respect now, please???????
here here to that. They went to Foxboro and slayed the dragon that nobody wanted to play. So my hat is off to them. When they arent trash talking and being punkish and showboating, they are building that franchise into a great team. They are building themselves like the Steelers--defense and running the ball--with big receivers to dink and dunk to as well. I like them except their punkish nature. We had to put a stop to that
fortmemphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:27 PM   #1444
fortmemphis
Assistant Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler4life1972 View Post
agreed, good post
Old 01-23-2011, 09:32 PM   #1445
fortmemphis
Assistant Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by OX1947 View Post
They only really ran their mouths against the Pats. So i dont give a crap. Pats deserve every thing they get when it comes to failure.....
I think what Pats have done over recent years is impressive but the Steelers are class and consistency. We may have had some lean years in the late 80s and 90s but we are consistent and we dont do it with flash or high priced free agents. And we have integrity throughout the years. And I want to get this number 7 to quiet all the talk about the Pats being the best dynasty or the talk of the Cowboys being the greatest organization. That is Pittsburgh,
Old 01-23-2011, 09:33 PM   #1446
fortmemphis
Assistant Coach

Ole Rexipoo looks emotionally spent. I think this loss took a lot out of him. He looks worn out emotionally
Old 01-23-2011, 09:37 PM   #1447
fortmemphis
Assistant Coach

I went over to GangGreen.com to register so I could see what they are posting. They said due to so much traffic, they werent accepting any new members. They must be imploding over there
Old 01-23-2011, 09:38 PM   #1448
MikeHaullace
Starter

Member Number: 16733
Cool Re: Jets @ Steelers AFCCG 1/23/11

lol @ 145 pages.
MikeHaullace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:49 PM   #1449
zsheik22
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 9466

Jets fans are probably worse than eagle fans.

lol, they locked their forums when they were getting killed after talking trash the whole time.
zsheik22 is offline   Reply With Quote