Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 01-25-2011, 11:22 PM   #11
Merchant
Team Captain

Member Number: 15019
Default Re: Tim Lumber: Flacco is Roethlisbergers B*tch

Don't get me wrong, I think Flacco's a good QB, but it just doesn't seem like he's ever going to ascend to the next level. With Ben and Rodgers, from the beginning you could sense that they were going to be something special. Ben got light-years better from 2004-2006. Flacco's level of play in the divisional game seemed EXACTLY the way it was in the same time frame (2008 AFCCG). He looked nervous and overwhelmed at many points throughout the game, which is why I don't think he's ever going to become an elite QB.
Old 01-25-2011, 11:23 PM   #12
Tim Lumber
Village Idiot

Member Number: 13210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
Nice to see the Speak and Spell is working out for you f*cktard! Long time no see, owl dog-raper!
Nice to be back you *sslicker. I speak the truth, as I always have. If we would have had Marc Bulger start, the results would have been different, but with Flacco, we are screwed. I am happy you all beat the JETS, Rex Ryan has talked enough smack about the Ravens, it was kind of fun to see him slam down his headset after he lost sunday.
Tim Lumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:23 PM   #13
gbpacker40
Water Boy

Member Number: 17957

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Lumber View Post
I am LIVE, in the Trailer Park in Baltimore. I got my Rolling Rock open, I am hammered like MC!!

Rolling Rock aint cheap, I would think with the trailer and all you would be sipping down some Blatz, maybe some Pabst....Or is that just a Milwaukee thing....lol
gbpacker40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:23 PM   #14
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Damn, you've been gone so long I thought you'd finally been locked up for "agricultural vandalism". Nice to see you realize Flacco sucks donkey balls like you.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:24 PM   #15
Tim Lumber
Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merchant View Post
Don't get me wrong, I think Flacco's a good QB, but it just doesn't seem like he's ever going to ascend to the next level. With Ben and Rodgers, from the beginning you could sense that they were going to be something special. Ben got light-years better from 2004-2006. Flacco's level of play in the divisional game seemed EXACTLY the way it was in the same time frame (2008 AFCCG). He looked nervous and overwhelmed at many points throughout the game, which is why I don't think he's ever going to become an elite QB.
When Flacco scrambles, he runs backwards lol. Its almost impossible to throw backwards. He has to be the worst QB I ever seen when he scrambles. Its like a train wreck waiting to happen lol.
Old 01-25-2011, 11:25 PM   #16
Tim Lumber
Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpacker40 View Post
Rolling Rock aint cheap, I would think with the trailer and all you would be sipping down some Blatz, maybe some Pabst....Or is that just a Milwaukee thing....lol
Lol, I ROLL with the Rock. Its what I call high class Trailer Park booze!
Old 01-25-2011, 11:25 PM   #17
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpacker40 View Post
Nah! He's into chugging copious amounts of man-goo nowadays. What am I saying? He's ALWAYS been that way.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:26 PM   #18
Tim Lumber
Village Idiot

Quote:
Damn, you've been gone so long I thought you'd finally been locked up for "agricultural vandalism". Nice to see you realize Flacco sucks donkey balls like you.
Your the one sucking his donkey Balls lol. I hate Flacco. He has made football in Baltimore HELL. Then to top it off, the Orioles have his brother in the minors, thats all we need...another Flacco. In the meantime, quit licking his ball SACK....JACK
Old 01-25-2011, 11:28 PM   #19
Tim Lumber
Village Idiot

Quote:
Nah! He's into chugging copious amounts of man-goo nowadays. What am I saying? He's ALWAYS been that way.
Who chugs that....YOU? Yeah you told us last time, you like Mayonase or something you said. I just got pulled off my long suspension. I know its a party in the BURG, so dont forget your miracle whip lol. DrinkUp...haha.
Old 01-25-2011, 11:29 PM   #20
Pentheon
Team Captain

Member Number: 7606

This is old news...you think him being 0-6 against him doesn't make him his bitch...only 1 more win changes it?

lol
Pentheon is offline   Reply With Quote