Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 02-01-2011, 11:58 PM   #101
43Hitman
BACON!!
Supporter

Member Number: 1251
My Mood: Cool
Default Re: Titan / Steeler player swap

Good night guys. Make sure and put the trolls head on a pike so anymore that may be in the area will think twice.

"Football is a physical game, or at least it used to be" -Mel Blount
43Hitman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:02 AM   #102
wutchy
Banned

Member Number: 17595

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
I didn't swear shit asswipe. Get your fact straight moron. You no ****ing clue what you're talking about so just stop making a mockery out of yourself.
YOU SAID "I SWORE" SANTONIO WOULD SCORE TWO TD'S ON GAY.
THEN YOU POSTED A POST I MADE - WHERE DID I "SWEAR" SANTIONO WOULD SCORE TWO TD'S.
YOU SAY "I SWORE" HE WOULD, THEN YOU POST MY OLD POST THAT PROVES YOU ARE JUST A LYING, DUN\MBASS TROLL.
THEN YOU GET MAD AND TALK ABOUT ME ACCUSSING "YOU" OF SWEARING SOMETHING. I NEVER SAID YOU SWORE ANYTHING, AND YOU LIE AND GET MAD AT YOUR OWN LIE. YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE, NUTJOB. YO MAMMA GONNA TAKE YOUR KEYBOARD FROM YOU "QUEER BOY FOR TROY AND HIS HAIR".
ANOTHER STUPID LIE FROM A TROLL.
wutchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:04 AM   #103
wutchy
Banned

Quote:
Good night guys. Make sure and put the trolls head on a pike so anymore that may be in the area will think twice.
You homosexual boy toys sure do get mad and protective of Troy.
That hair and tight butt really float your boat, eh?
Old 02-02-2011, 12:05 AM   #104
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutchy View Post
Ben is good for about 100+ yards passing a game. He might average 200 yards a game. Vince is similar. Vince has a btter line, Ben has better reecievers.
You're an idiot. Ben only passed for less than 200 yards 3 times this year (including playoffs). 3 games over 300 yards (one was 387), and the ones he passed in the 200's...only two were below 250 (one was 246 and the other was the Ravens post season game...226).

THIS YEAR Young had ONE game over 200 and three games UNDER 100. All while rushing for a total of 125 yards. Ben rushed for 176.

This is why VY got benched for Collins AGAIN. Did Ben get benched for anyone this year (no, the suspension doesn't count).

Next time...look up the numbers before you make an ass of yourself, ok?

Quote:
AND WTF DOES ALL "THIS" HAVE TO DO WITH THE ORIGINAL POST?
YOU NUTJOBS DIDN'T HAVE AN INTELLIGENT RESPOSE OT MY POST, YOU JUST SPEWED INSULTS BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE AN INTELLIGENT RESPOSE TO A VERY LUCID PROPOSAL.
SO NOW YOU WANT ME TO DEFEND MY RESPONSE TO YOUR IDIOTIC TROLL SELVES.
WHAT, AM I SUPPOSED TO JUST CAST ASPERSIONS BACK AT YA?
It has everything to do with your original post. You pulled this shit out of thin air and went with it. It's not my fault you don't know how to look shit up before you type.

Don't act like a totally idiotic moron and you won't get treated like one.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:07 AM   #105
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Quote:
YOU SAID "I SWORE" SANTONIO WOULD SCORE TWO TD'S ON GAY.
THEN YOU POSTED A POST I MADE - WHERE DID I "SWEAR" SANTIONO WOULD SCORE TWO TD'S.
YOU SAY "I SWORE" HE WOULD, THEN YOU POST MY OLD POST THAT PROVES YOU ARE JUST A LYING, DUN\MBASS TROLL.
THEN YOU GET MAD AND TALK ABOUT ME ACCUSSING "YOU" OF SWEARING SOMETHING. I NEVER SAID YOU SWORE ANYTHING, AND YOU LIE AND GET MAD AT YOUR OWN LIE. YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE, NUTJOB. YO MAMMA GONNA TAKE YOUR KEYBOARD FROM YOU "QUEER BOY FOR TROY AND HIS HAIR".
ANOTHER STUPID LIE FROM A TROLL.
You're a ****ing idiot.

You're only here right now to be laughed at and mocked. If you want it to stop, you may request a ban, and I might oblige. Otherwise, get used to the abuse cause you're not brining anything else useful to this board.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
Old 02-02-2011, 12:08 AM   #106
Wallace108

Member Number:

Quote:
Dude, don't get yourself banned. People usually charge for the kind of entertainment you provide for free.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:08 AM   #107
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Quote:
I bet you get harder over Ray Lewis' fag dance.

Old 02-02-2011, 12:09 AM   #108
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Ben is good for about 100+ yards passing a game. He might average 200 yards a game. Vince is similar. Vince has a btter line, Ben has better reecievers.

AND WTF DOES ALL "THIS" HAVE TO DO WITH THE ORIGINAL POST?
YOU NUTJOBS DIDN'T HAVE AN INTELLIGENT RESPOSE OT MY POST, YOU JUST SPEWED INSULTS BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE AN INTELLIGENT RESPOSE TO A VERY LUCID PROPOSAL.
SO NOW YOU WANT ME TO DEFEND MY RESPONSE TO YOUR IDIOTIC TROLL SELVES.
WHAT, AM I SUPPOSED TO JUST CAST ASPERSIONS BACK AT YA?
SCM's post has plenty to do with your OP. She's asked you for numbers to back up your claims of VY being as good as Ben and you have yet to produce said numbers.

Your proposal is anything but lucid and deserving of honest debate. It's just plain f*cking stupid and nonsensical. Judging by every single other person's response here, you would think that you'd figure out that your "lucid proposal" was anything but and stop trying to rationalize the irrational. Pull your head out of your ass.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:10 AM   #109
wutchy
Banned

Quote:
again you're a ****ing moron. Moore had one catch the whole game against the jets and one rush.
They were up by what, 24 at the half. They didn't have to roll out Ben and toss short until crunch time.
This is the super bowl, you play to win the game, YOU PLAY TO YOUR PLAYERS STRENGTH IF YOU CAN. Bens strength is roll9ing out and buying time, then dumping off to a TE, WR, or RB. All i'm saying is that WE SHOULD EXPECT TO SEE BEN ROLL OUT PLENTY, EARLY AND OFTEN. MOORE HAS THE BEST RB HANDS, I EXPECT TO SEE BEN ROLL OUT, AND I EXPECT TO SEE MOORE IN THE DUMP OFF SAOFT SPOTS. MOORE, WARD, AND MILLER COULD ALL BE MVP.

IF MOORE HAS 5 OR 6 CATCHES FOR 150 YARDS AND TWO TD'S.
LIKE- I -THINK - HE - WILL...........................MVP.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:12 AM   #110
wutchy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
He was on topic you dolt.

You....

coupled with VY can do just as good as Ben.

Him....

Then he gave examples as to why.

HE WAS TALKING ABOUT FREE AGENTS, I NEVER TYPED THE WORDS UNTIL RIGHT NOW. I WAS TALKING "PLAYER SWAP" AND DRAFT PICKS. DOLT!