Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers > Game Reporter


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2011, 04:23 PM   #21
mesaSteeler
A Son of Martha
Supporter
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Mesa, Arizona
Posts: 7,976
Gender: Male
Member Number: 10438
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers at Packers SuperBowl XV 2/7/11 Game Day Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by theplatypus View Post
I'm not thinking it, just realized that you broke the trend of scmom starting the threads.
I seem to remember that Tony started the last super bowl thread.

Last edited by mesaSteeler; 02-06-2011 at 05:12 PM.
mesaSteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 04:40 PM   #22
fortmemphis
Assistant Coach
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Posts: 1,469
Gender: Male
Member Number: 17288
Thanks: 11
Thanked 76 Times in 61 Posts
Default Re: Steelers at Packers SuperBowl XV 2/7/11 Game Day Thread

watching the NFL network and the so called experts just about all picked GB. Even Rod Woodson picked GB. Drew Brees was quoted as saying that if both teams play their best games, GB wins. Warren Sapp, Mariucci, Kurt Warner all picked GB. Only Deion and Marshall Faulk said Steelers. Saw Mark Sanchez say on camera that he is pulling for Aaron Rodgers. Sapp was pointing out that Flozell was on the field taking pictures while Clay Matthews is focused still in lockerroom. Man, when it comes down to it, not a lot of love coming the Steelers' way. Going to be all the more satisfying when we take #7.
fortmemphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 04:55 PM   #23
Meadkins40
Water Boy
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Detroit,MI
Posts: 25
Gender: Female
Member Number: 17719
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers at Packers SuperBowl XV 2/7/11 Game Day Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortmemphis View Post
watching the NFL network and the so called experts just about all picked GB. Even Rod Woodson picked GB. Drew Brees was quoted as saying that if both teams play their best games, GB wins. Warren Sapp, Mariucci, Kurt Warner all picked GB. Only Deion and Marshall Faulk said Steelers. Saw Mark Sanchez say on camera that he is pulling for Aaron Rodgers. Sapp was pointing out that Flozell was on the field taking pictures while Clay Matthews is focused still in lockerroom. Man, when it comes down to it, not a lot of love coming the Steelers' way. Going to be all the more satisfying when we take #7.
To all the football experts who are thinking Aaron Rodgers is going to light up the Steelers defense, they need to remember that in Week 4, The Detroit Lions(who I root for) went into Green Bay and while they did lose by 2, we held Aaron Rodgers to 181 yards passing and Shaun Frickin Hill put up 331 passing yards on that vaunted Packer Defense. But they think Rodgers is goint to light up the best defense in football? YA RIGHT.
Meadkins40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 04:57 PM   #24
Steelboy84
Banned
 
Steelboy84's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 2,962
Gender: Male
Member Number: 13983
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers at Packers SuperBowl XV 2/7/11 Game Day Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortmemphis View Post
watching the NFL network and the so called experts just about all picked GB. Even Rod Woodson picked GB. Drew Brees was quoted as saying that if both teams play their best games, GB wins. Warren Sapp, Mariucci, Kurt Warner all picked GB. Only Deion and Marshall Faulk said Steelers. Saw Mark Sanchez say on camera that he is pulling for Aaron Rodgers. Sapp was pointing out that Flozell was on the field taking pictures while Clay Matthews is focused still in lockerroom. Man, when it comes down to it, not a lot of love coming the Steelers' way. Going to be all the more satisfying when we take #7.

Rod Woodson also picked the Cardinals, on his HOF announcement weekend no less. What a Benedict Arnold.
Steelboy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 04:58 PM   #25
fortmemphis
Assistant Coach
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Posts: 1,469
Gender: Male
Member Number: 17288
Thanks: 11
Thanked 76 Times in 61 Posts
Default Re: Steelers at Packers SuperBowl XV 2/7/11 Game Day Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadkins40 View Post
To all the football experts who are thinking Aaron Rodgers is going to light up the Steelers defense, they need to remember that in Week 4, The Detroit Lions(who I root for) went into Green Bay and while they did lose by 2, we held Aaron Rodgers to 181 yards passing and Shaun Frickin Hill put up 331 passing yards on that vaunted Packer Defense. But they think Rodgers is goint to light up the best defense in football? YA RIGHT.
there you go. Thats what I am talking about. I just want James Harrison or Lamar Woodley to get to Rodgers early and show him what the Steelers' pass rush is all about then the rest will take care of itself.
fortmemphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 04:59 PM   #26
fortmemphis
Assistant Coach
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Posts: 1,469
Gender: Male
Member Number: 17288
Thanks: 11
Thanked 76 Times in 61 Posts
Default Re: Steelers at Packers SuperBowl XV 2/7/11 Game Day Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelboy84 View Post
Rod Woodson also picked the Cardinals, on his HOF announcement weekend no less. What a Benedict Arnold.
Wonder what his deal is? Maybe when he left the Steelers, he was bitter or something. Just dont understand it.
fortmemphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 05:03 PM   #27
Steelboy84
Banned
 
Steelboy84's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 2,962
Gender: Male
Member Number: 13983
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers at Packers SuperBowl XV 2/7/11 Game Day Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortmemphis View Post
Wonder what his deal is? Maybe when he left the Steelers, he was bitter or something. Just dont understand it.


He has to be "objective". Yea, like Deion and Irvin are objective, up there slobbering the Cowboys.


He's not a big fan of Ben either.
Steelboy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 05:11 PM   #28
fortmemphis
Assistant Coach
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Posts: 1,469
Gender: Male
Member Number: 17288
Thanks: 11
Thanked 76 Times in 61 Posts
Default Re: Steelers at Packers SuperBowl XV 2/7/11 Game Day Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelboy84 View Post
He has to be "objective". Yea, like Deion and Irvin are objective, up there slobbering the Cowboys.


He's not a big fan of Ben either.
yeah I guess so. I didnt know he didnt like Ben. Oh well, talk is talk and now its time for action.
fortmemphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 05:15 PM   #29
mesaSteeler
A Son of Martha
Supporter
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Mesa, Arizona
Posts: 7,976
Gender: Male
Member Number: 10438
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers at Packers SuperBowl XV 2/7/11 Game Day Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortmemphis View Post
watching the NFL network and the so called experts just about all picked GB. Even Rod Woodson picked GB. Drew Brees was quoted as saying that if both teams play their best games, GB wins. Warren Sapp, Mariucci, Kurt Warner all picked GB. Only Deion and Marshall Faulk said Steelers. Saw Mark Sanchez say on camera that he is pulling for Aaron Rodgers. Sapp was pointing out that Flozell was on the field taking pictures while Clay Matthews is focused still in lockerroom. Man, when it comes down to it, not a lot of love coming the Steelers' way. Going to be all the more satisfying when we take #7.
That's why I'm listening to WDVE, the Steelers flagship radio station, rather than a bunch network losers.

http://www.dve.com/main.html
mesaSteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 05:20 PM   #30
Steelboy84
Banned
 
Steelboy84's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 2,962
Gender: Male
Member Number: 13983
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Steelers at Packers SuperBowl XV 2/7/11 Game Day Thread

Goddell just told the refs they better call this like they're "supposed" to......................
Steelboy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts