Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 09:06 PM   #141
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,441 Times in 1,137 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Attention Ben Roethlisberger doubters and haters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet Elvis View Post
Maybe you should get a job with the Steelers FO , with all your great advice I'm sure the Steelers would never lose another game ! You seem to be right about everything with your condescending tone you spew out in almost every one of your posts where you try and belittle everyone that you dont agree with.

Troy came through all year and has played hurt all playoffs, not the drama queen shit Ben whines about. I wish Troy had a broken nose any day over a Achilles injury. Defend Ben all you want fact is he was outplayed by Sanchez and Rodgers and the Defense shouldnt have to cover for his mistakes in every game. He was 90 % of the reason the Steelers lost the Super Bowl.
When did Ben whine about his injuries? The media reported on them, but they reported on Troy's as well.

Both players shouldered a ton (if not all) the blame in their post game interviews...and neither one brought up injuries as the reason why.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:26 PM   #142
zulater
Team Owner

Member Number: 5296

Quote:
Maybe you should get a job with the Steelers FO , with all your great advice I'm sure the Steelers would never lose another game ! You seem to be right about everything with your condescending tone you spew out in almost every one of your posts where you try and belittle everyone that you dont agree with.

Troy came through all year and has played hurt all playoffs, not the drama queen shit Ben whines about. I wish Troy had a broken nose any day over a Achilles injury. Defend Ben all you want fact is he was outplayed by Sanchez and Rodgers and the Defense shouldnt have to cover for his mistakes in every game. He was 90 % of the reason the Steelers lost the Super Bowl.
I'm only condescending with no nothing assholes such as yourself,.

Seriously, you're so biased in your views, spewing nothing but hate and ignorance, you're really not entitled to a reasonable argument or debate.

Old 02-09-2011, 09:26 PM   #143
SH-Rock
Living Legend

Member Number: 15497
Thanked 2,477 Times in 942 Posts

Quote:

When did Ben whine?
Old 02-09-2011, 09:50 PM   #144
Velvet Elvis
Water Boy

Member Number: 18079

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulater View Post
I'm only condescending with no nothing assholes such as yourself,.

Seriously, you're so biased in your views, spewing nothing but hate and ignorance, you're really not entitled to a reasonable argument or debate.

You should look in the mirror, does name calling on the internet make you feel like a tough guy ? You seem to have alot of pent up aggression ? Maybe try getting laid ? I know it will cost you a few bucks but it will be worth it.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:00 PM   #145
zulater
Team Owner

Member Number: 5296

Quote:
You should look in the mirror, does name calling on the internet make you feel like a tough guy ? You seem to have alot of pent up aggression ? Maybe try getting laid ? I know it will cost you a few bucks but it will be worth it.
No I don't feel tough, and I get laid plenty by my wife of 20 years, who's still smoking hot, thanks all the same.

Look you're so far beyond reason that no one can take you seriously. You want to say you'll never forgive Ben for his personal transgressions, fine, that's your right. You want to say you think he's overrated, fine, there's an argument to be made there. But you're just so far over the top, that's it's readily obvious that you're either a troll, or a person who 's opinion of Ben's play is so jaded by your personal dislike of him that it's not even worth bothering trying to discuss it with you.

You're virtually an island unto yourself here guy. ( or gal) So either we're all idiots, or you are.

By virtue of the Steelers going to 3 Super Bowls in Ben's 7 year career, I think the answer is you're the dope.

Old 02-09-2011, 10:06 PM   #146
Velvet Elvis
Water Boy

Member Number: 18079

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulater View Post
No I don't feel tough, and I get laid plenty by my wife of 20 years, who's still smoking hot, thanks all the same.

Look you're so far beyond reason that no one can take you seriously. You want to say you'll never forgive Ben for his personal transgressions, fine, that's your right. You want to say you think he's overrated, fine, there's an argument to be made there. But you're just so far over the top, that's it's readily obvious that you're either a troll, or a person who 's opinion of Ben's play is so jaded by your personal dislike of him that it's not even worth bothering trying to discuss it with you.

You're virtually an island unto yourself here guy. ( or gal) So either we're all idiots, or you are.

By virtue of the Steelers going to 3 Super Bowls in Ben's 7 year career, I think the answer is you're the dope.

What did I say that was "so over the top " , you moron ? What makes you think I have a personal dislike of Ben ? I think he hasnt lived up to his potential or contract this year or last. I could give a shit how "hot " you think your wife is either. So **** off .
Old 02-09-2011, 10:14 PM   #147
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,370 Times in 4,306 Posts

well this thread has certainly served its purpose and basically worn out its welcome especially when the last page is nothing but talk of morons, getting laid, peoples wives, and varying other personal attacks.

im more than happy to lock it down.