Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 02-26-2011, 12:43 AM   #1
Wallace108

Member Number:
Default Oddly enough

I like odd news. There's some strange people out there. I'll start with this ...

LONDON (AP) - Gross or tasty? A London company is offering an unusual dessert - ice cream made with human breast milk.

Trendy London ice cream parlor The Icecreamists said its "Baby Gaga" ice cream sold out as soon as it launched Friday.

The company paid women who responded to an online ad to donate their breast milk. The milk - which the company said was screened in line with blood donor requirements - is then pasteurized and churned together with vanilla pods and lemon zest. The dish comes in a martini glass and sells for 14 pounds ($22.50) each.

Some may be repulsed by the idea but Matt O'Connor, who owns the company, told the BBC that the product is "organic, free-range and totally natural."

"It's good enough for our kids, good enough for our ice cream," he said.

There are no specific laws in Britain prohibiting businesses from selling human milk products, the Food Standards Agency said, although they must comply with general food safety laws to ensure the product is safe for consumption.

Victoria Hiley donated the first batches of milk, earning 15 pounds ($24) per every 10 ounces (283 grams), the BBC reported.

About a dozen other women have signed up to donate more, O'Connor said.
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20110225/D9LK1HVG0.html
Old 02-26-2011, 01:00 AM   #2
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,022 Times in 3,429 Posts
Default Re: Oddly enough

when do they start producing a jizz ice cream?

for that type of scrilla, i'd quit my day job.

(how many ounces are in a quart?)
Old 02-26-2011, 01:10 AM   #3
Wallace108

Member Number:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
when do they start producing a jizz ice cream?

for that type of scrilla, i'd quit my day job.

(how many ounces are in a quart?)

Sorry, Hipchest. Looks like someone beat ya to it ... sort of ...

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. —A New Mexico man who was arrested for handing out semen filled yogurt samples, could face federal charges after investigators matched his DNA to the semen found at an Albuquerque Sunflower Market, the Associated Press reported Thursday.

Police first responded to a 911 call at the Albuquerque grocery store on Jan. 26 after a woman spat out a yogurt sample she was given from a store employee that she thought was a bodily fluid. Unfortunately, her hunch turned out to be right.

Police said 31-year-old Anthony Garcia was booked on an unrelated warrant for criminal sexual contact of a minor. Albuquerque police said more charges are expected to be filed as early as next week.

Authorities said Garcia offered a female customer a sample of what he said was Greek yogurt, suspicious of its content, the woman called the police. Investigators were able to match Garcia’s DNA to that of the yogurt sample and now Garcia may face a battery charge.

Trish Hoffman, of the Albuquerque Police Department said, “(We) have never dealt with a case like this in all the years (that) I’ve been in law enforcement. It’s horrific. It’s horrific for the victim,”

Most consumers worry about finding a hair in their food or worse, spit, but no one realistically expects a man to hand out his goo at a grocery store. Imagine that was your mother taking that sample.

Since reports of the tainted yogurt have been released, more women have come forward claiming that they were given samples, too. Some claims even date back to December; however, there’s no way to prove that they were victims as well, police say.

http://dailyscene.com/store-sampled-...lerk-arrested/
Old 02-26-2011, 03:39 PM   #4
SteelersinCA
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 9302

Don't you know Tony lives in NM????? You don't see the connection?
SteelersinCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 04:10 PM   #5
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersinCA View Post
Quote:
Anthony Garcia
You're not the only one who sees the connection.

What a perv.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 04:37 PM   #6
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,022 Times in 3,429 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
Anthony Garcia
heh... one of my many aliases

damn wally. im disappointed you would underestimate me when all the clues were there-

tony from new mexico aka

"hipcheese" i.e. groin yougurt, loin sauce, man mayo, baby gravy.

and here i been giving away all my shit for free.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:07 PM   #7
Wallace108

Member Number:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersinCA View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
You're not the only one who sees the connection.

What a perv.
Quote:
damn wally. im disappointed you would underestimate me when all the clues were there-
Too much blood in the alcohol system again.

But tony isn't the only one in the news ... it looks like Buddha's been busy as well.
-------

Police arrested a man who allegedly caused quite a disturbance earlier this week when he urinated on food inside a Kroger grocery store in North Little Rock, Ark.

The incident happened Tuesday night and ended with Jerry Patterson, 58, of North Little Rock, in jail. Police say he was drunk at the time.

Kroger managers told officers the man urinated on $500 worth of chicken and also ate a large package of ham, according to the incident report.

Patterson is charged with public intoxication, theft of property, and criminal mischief.

Police were called to the store to investigate a report of a drunk man who was being verbally aggressive with store workers.

Patterson was reported by officers to have been unsteady on his feet, smelled of alcohol and had bloodshot eyes when they arrived on the scene.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41764655...ittle_rock_ar/
Old 02-26-2011, 10:34 PM   #8
caplovestroyp43
Banned

Member Number: 16490
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
heh... one of my many aliases

tony from new mexico aka

"hipcheese" i.e. groin yougurt, loin sauce, man mayo, baby gravy.

and here i been giving away all my shit for free.
Hey Hip One, you left out "Pootang Pie" and "Strudel." Yes I am a Rock fan!!!!!

caplovestroyp43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:37 PM   #9
caplovestroyp43
Banned

Member Number: 16490
My Mood: Angelic

[QUOTE=Wallace108;923225]I like odd news. There's some strange people out there. I'll start with this ...

LONDON (AP) - Gross or tasty? A London company is offering an unusual dessert - ice cream made with human breast milk.

Trendy London ice cream parlor The Icecreamists said its "Baby Gaga" ice cream sold out as soon as it launched Friday.

The company paid women who responded to an online ad to donate their breast milk. The milk - which the company said was screened in line with blood donor requirements - is then pasteurized and churned together with vanilla pods and lemon zest. The dish comes in a martini glass and sells for 14 pounds ($22.50) each.

Some may be repulsed by the idea but Matt O'Connor, who owns the company, told the BBC that the product is "organic, free-range and totally natural."

"It's good enough for our kids, good enough for our ice cream," he said.

There are no specific laws in Britain prohibiting businesses from selling human milk products, the Food Standards Agency said, although they must comply with general food safety laws to ensure the product is safe for consumption.

Victoria Hiley donated the first batches of milk, earning 15 pounds ($24) per every 10 ounces (283 grams), the BBC reported.

About a dozen other women have signed up to donate more, O'Connor said.
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20110225/D9LK1HVG0.html[/QUOTE

PLEASE do NOT take this as perverted as it may sound BUT I have always wondered what breast milk tastes like! It has to be good because it is so good for babies. I'll never be able to have a child. But I have always wondered what it tastes like.
caplovestroyp43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 11:09 PM   #10
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by caplovestroyp43 View Post

PLEASE do NOT take this as perverted as it may sound BUT I have always wondered what breast milk tastes like! It has to be good because it is so good for babies. I'll never be able to have a child. But I have always wondered what it tastes like.
It's better than formula (by far), but that's not saying much lol. It tastes ok at first, and is very sweet, but has a nasty bitter after taste.

The biggest reason to try it (when you're a mother or caring for a breast fed baby often), is to be able to tell when it's spoiled or not, because you can't really tell by smell right away.

As far as the ice cream goes...you probably wouldn't even be able to tell the difference because it's being pasteurized and flavored. It's probably still very good for you though, because breast milk has immunological properties that benefit humans of all ages.

(No Matt...that isn't a reason to start harassing new mothers )

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote