Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Steelers Draft Central > ** The War Room 2012 **

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 04-27-2011, 10:41 AM   #11
MDSteel15
Team President

Member Number: 8170
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: Secondary decisions

Originally Posted by rangerman
preaching to the choir brother but you cant forget it cant get alot worse he usually let his man catch the ball anyways lol! 11 int in 8 yrs that is his int stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallabeast17 View Post
Yea haha that is terrible but he is our most solid corner he just has stone hands haha.

Same here Phantom either dowling or williams would make me happy as well!
You 2 are stupid! He is an excelent pass defender and no one has his speed!! INTs don't mean everything. How many pass defenses did he have? Which he ranks in the top of the league each year at.... Let's get those great Dallas or Washington corners in here and see how many TDs we give up then!
MDSteel15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 01:59 PM   #12
rangerman
Water Boy

Member Number: 18371

you must be watching anothe ike he usually is beat by his man and the only passes he really breaks up are usually wounded ducks and straight at him. plus without troy you would see the real ike come out sir not the one troy has to bail out almost every game. no disrespect but the stupid comment was not needed or called for. if u read carefully we never said he was washingtons corners we said he is solid but a playmaker is a stretch of the imagination.
rangerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 03:18 PM   #13
MDSteel15
Team President

Never said he was a playmaker either! I was compairing him to them!
Old 04-27-2011, 03:27 PM   #14
MDSteel15
Team President

Hell, Alphabet and Revis each had a combined ZERO INTs last year! So you think there teams want to get rid of them?
Old 04-27-2011, 09:05 PM   #15
Wallabeast17
Starter

Member Number: 18370

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDSteel15 View Post
Originally Posted by rangerman
preaching to the choir brother but you cant forget it cant get alot worse he usually let his man catch the ball anyways lol! 11 int in 8 yrs that is his int stats

You 2 are stupid! He is an excelent pass defender and no one has his speed!! INTs don't mean everything. How many pass defenses did he have? Which he ranks in the top of the league each year at.... Let's get those great Dallas or Washington corners in here and see how many TDs we give up then!
I never said he was bad or anything like that all i said he has stone hands. I happen to really like Ike. All i said is that 11int in 8years was terrible, not him! But then again if he could catch he probably would have been a wide reciever. Like i have said many times before i cringed everytime he was shakin up after a hit or slow to get up because i know he is without a doubt a good solid and the best corner we have and very afraid to see Bmac and Gay as #1 and #2 corners(mostly Gay)
Wallabeast17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:37 AM   #16
rangerman
Water Boy

Member Number: 18371

its obvious it took things out of context neither of us said he was bad i like him on our team however if he wants top ten CB money he wont get it from us he is not that good.
rangerman is offline   Reply With Quote