Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 04-29-2011, 02:37 PM   #51
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Default Re: Over-emphasis on CBs stopping rush?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebsteelers View Post
lol, guess i gotta keep my lips closed about me and carnell lake lol

opps

haha!

have faith they know what there doing, its not the stains or jengals , Its the PITTSBURGH MUTHA ****IN STEELERS, im all fired bout to jack someone in the office up, lets go

[YOUTUBE]QENfsjW-rM8[/YOUTUBE]

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 02:38 PM   #52
sexyllama
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 18213

It's funny, no actually facts to back up why our Secondary will be good and I'm angry, crazy, and illogical. Wow. The draft after the First round is a total crapshoot so suddenly we'll draft another Troy P. in the 2nd or 3rd... or that wonderfully predictable 7th.

Anyway, thinking about it, you guys are absolutely correct. The secondary won't get torched this year... because they won't be playing Football ; )

I stand corrected!
Llama
sexyllama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 02:42 PM   #53
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyllama View Post
It's funny, no actually facts to back up why our Secondary will be good and I'm angry, crazy, and illogical. Wow. The draft after the First round is a total crapshoot so suddenly we'll draft another Troy P. in the 2nd or 3rd... or that wonderfully predictable 7th.

Anyway, thinking about it, you guys are absolutely correct. The secondary won't get torched this year... because they won't be playing Football ; )

I stand corrected!
Llama
Still not able to read, huh llama? I never said they were going to be good, thus, no need for any "facts" to back up the assertion. I'm bored with trying to tutor you in basic English. Time for....

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:14 PM   #54
ebsteelers
Living Legend

SpeedPong Champion! X-Training Champion!
Member Number: 18215
Thanked 2,150 Times in 1,255 Posts

buddha,

there is no point, because llama knows more than anyone in the steelers front office,
thats why we should of reached for a cb..

i'll take my chance with kc in the front office rather than llama...

every draft is a crap shoot, whose to say if we took williams or harris that they would be better then butler or gay next year?
ebsteelers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 09:16 PM   #55
finesward
Team Captain

Member Number: 14448

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyllama View Post

I stand corrected!
Llama
Here's the only fact you need to focus on, 3 super bowl appearances in 6 years with a "torched" secondary. You don't need good corners when you have a dominant D-line and versatile LB's who can apply PRESSURE to the QB. Get it through your thick numb nuts skull. Pressure on QB > good corners

In case you can't tell we put a lot of money into the LB position for a reason...because we lean heavily on having them being able to PRESSURE the QB.
finesward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 09:55 PM   #56
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by finesward View Post
Here's the only fact you need to focus on, 3 super bowl appearances in 6 years with a "torched" secondary. You don't need good corners when you have a dominant D-line and versatile LB's who can apply PRESSURE to the QB. Get it through your thick numb nuts skull. Pressure on QB > good corners

In case you can't tell we put a lot of money into the LB position for a reason...because we lean heavily on having them being able to PRESSURE the QB.
Well said.

Which coach are you married to, fines?

Old 05-03-2011, 06:46 PM   #57
55BaileyFan
Starter

Member Number: 13479

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Arians View Post
we definitely need better cover corners.
I still say Pass Rush over Cover Corner any day.