Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 04-22-2006, 07:36 PM   #11
Ambridge
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 604
Default Re: Killah Ray Speaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
i see a spilt locker room next season and as soon as any adversity strikes, the house of cards will tumble.
I'll agree with that.
I think we came damn close to seeing that happen last season after the Rats imploded during the Detroit game with the numerous penalties and ejections.

Back to Ray!! The Rats have no one to blame but themselves for letting "The Knife" grow out of control with his ridiculous gyrating pre-game dances and his over blown sense of self worth.
Shame on Billick and staff for giving him more control and influence in the locker room than Ray should have.
It's one thing to give a solid stand-up veteran a leadership role but when that role is given to someone who's only masquerading as a team leader that's when the mixed messsages and bad examples start to show their true colors.
Ambridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 07:39 PM   #12
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambridge
Back to Ray!! The Rats have no one to blame but themselves for letting "The Knife" grow out of control with his ridiculous gyrating pre-game dances and his over blown sense of self worth.
Shame on Billick and staff for giving him more control and influence in the locker room than Ray should have.
It's one thing to give a solid stand-up veteran a leadership role but when that role is given to someone who's only masquerading as a team leader that's when the mixed messsages and bad examples start to show their true colors.
Preach it brother!! Hallelujah!!!
Old 04-22-2006, 07:50 PM   #13
boLT fan
Team Captain

Member Number: 901

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
did lewis just admit he's a product of a system???
lmao I never thought of it that way, but I think he did.
boLT fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 08:00 PM   #14
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591

Quote:
I'll agree with that.
I think we came damn close to seeing that happen last season after the Rats imploded during the Detroit game with the numerous penalties and ejections.

I also blame the home statiticians for crediting him with tackles he was nowhere even near, year after year. If you have a bunch of people working hard at making you out to be better than you actually are, eventually you'll start to believe in your own bullshit, which is clearly the case here.
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 08:11 PM   #15
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,366 Times in 4,304 Posts

Quote:

good points (AND FUNNY TOO). i know your area is forced to watch more of this ravens crap than most of us would wish on anyone, so youre speaking more than just anti raven spew. ray ray is like a house of cards that is tumbling down. r. woodson, siragusa, and adams built him into what he thinks he is.
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 09:05 PM   #16
silver & black
Team President

Member Number: 1836

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
good points (AND FUNNY TOO). i know your area is forced to watch more of this ravens crap than most of us would wish on anyone, so youre speaking more than just anti raven spew. ray ray is like a house of cards that is tumbling down. r. woodson, siragusa, and adams built him into what he thinks he is.
Ha! Siragusa is a piece of sh*t! Sorry... I can't stand that fat f**k! I'm sure you understand why.
silver & black is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 07:07 AM   #17
ARKIESTEEL
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 2268

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver & black
Ha! Siragusa is a piece of sh*t! Sorry... I can't stand that fat f**k! I'm sure you understand why.

How do you realy feel?

BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
ARKIESTEEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 09:26 AM   #18
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009

I never had a problem with Siragusa. Former PITT player. Never got into any type of trouble. Played good ball. He's horrible on TV though. Simply horrible.