Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 05-09-2011, 09:46 PM   #331
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,329 Times in 1,419 Posts
Default Re: Rashard Mendenhall Twitter Remarks About Osama bin Laden Will Cause Backlash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixburgher View Post
Didn't say he was a loon. I just don't buy what he's selling. I also don't completely buy the government's story though, either, before I'm labeled a "sheep".

Still an adviser to the DoD? In light of these allegations? I find that a little hard to believe. About the only entity out there that's probably more paranoid than the truthers is the Pentagon, and in turn the DoD.
Operation Northwoods
Quote:
US PLANNED FAKE TERROR ATTACKS ON CITIZENS
TO CREATE SUPPORT FOR CUBAN WAR

According to secret and long-hidden documents obtained for Body of Secrets, the Joint Chiefs of Staff drew up and approved plans for what may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government. In the name of antiCommunism, they proposed launching a secret and bloody war of terrorism against their own country in order to trick the American public into supporting an ill-conceived war they intended to launch against Cuba.
Code named Operation Northwoods, the plan, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...orthwoods.html

[YOUTUBE]Rp3P2wDKQK4&feature=related [/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]IygchZRJVXM [/YOUTUBE]

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by MasterOfPuppets; 05-09-2011 at 10:03 PM.
MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 10:31 PM   #332
MattsMe
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 2044
Default Re: Rashard Mendenhall Twitter Remarks About Osama bin Laden Will Cause Backlash

Occam's razor.

The earth revolves around the sun, Bin Laden did it, and Bruce Arians sucks.

Or not.
MattsMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:13 AM   #333
Wallace108

Member Number:

Quote:
Pieczenik said that the decision to launch the hoax now was made because Obama had reached a low with plummeting approval ratings and the fact that the birther issue was blowing up in his face.
“He had to prove that he was more than American….he had to be aggressive,” said Pieczenik,
I just don't buy this. Obama's approval rating right now doesn't really matter. If they were going to pull off a hoax of this magnitude, wouldn't they do it closer to the election?

Here are some facts that work against the death being a hoax. Bin Laden's three wives are in Pakistani custody, and the U.S. wants access to them. Al-Qaida leaders confirmed the death. I don't know ... but I'm guessing his wives and al-Qaida leaders would know if he's been dead for nine years.

In order for it to be a hoax, everyone in the U.S. government, Pakistan, bin Laden's wives, and al-Qaida would all have to be involved in the coverup.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:02 AM   #334
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace108 View Post
I just don't buy this. Obama's approval rating right now doesn't really matter. If they were going to pull off a hoax of this magnitude, wouldn't they do it closer to the election?

Here are some facts that work against the death being a hoax. Bin Laden's three wives are in Pakistani custody, and the U.S. wants access to them. Al-Qaida leaders confirmed the death. I don't know ... but I'm guessing his wives and al-Qaida leaders would know if he's been dead for nine years.

In order for it to be a hoax, everyone in the U.S. government, Pakistan, bin Laden's wives, and al-Qaida would all have to be involved in the coverup.
unless of course al-qaida really is on the CIA payroll just like pakistans government is ..
if they wanted the wives , why not grab them while they were there ?

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

Old 05-10-2011, 11:06 AM   #335
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace108 View Post

I get what you're saying...and believe me, I'm almost always extremely skeptical of conspiracy theories. I mean, I'm always skeptical of the government...I just don't usually go for the more "out there" kinds of theories. Just for some reason, this one just sticks out for me. And it's not like it's something he just fabricated because he thinks Obama wants to better his image...he was saying this before anyone outside of Illinois even know who Obama was.

I don't know. Most crap I hear about 9/11 and Osama (conspiracy theories) is from some blogger who has too much time on his/her hands and never really amounts to much in my mind. I don't see the purpose of Pieczenik making this up and wanting to testify in court to this.

Like I said, I don't know. There's just too much stuff that doesn't add up about this whole thing, and I really have doubts that this guy is just some wacko making shit up...just a gut feeling.

Maybe it all happened the way the government and Obama said it did though...I mean, what could any of them possibly have to gain.

Anyway, the whole purpose of me even posting that wasn't to get into technical debates about whether it was 100% true or not...it was simply to illustrate that even well respected individuals that work within our military and government find cause to seriously question their motives and tactics. It was in response to someone who seemed to imply that it's unpatriotic to question anything about 9/11 and the death of bin Laden (amongst other government operations)...when in fact, I feel the opposite.

In the end, what does it really hurt to question and demand evidence from our government? Do they not work for us? For some reason people seem to think it's ok to just sit back and believe what they're being told by politicians and other elected officials. I know when I had employees I was responsible for (that's what politicians and elected officials are...civil employees), I was on their asses constantly to do the job right, or else I would be the one screwed. That's how I feel about our government. We put people in office and then rely on major newspapers and TV networks to tell us about how our elected officials are doing. Screw that...we as a country should be up their asses constantly. Not sitting back, feeling content that they are doing what's best. How we blindly trust complete strangers with our freedoms and liberties...not to mention the billions of dollars a year of our money...is beyond me.

I, for one, want to know every detail...and I don't think that's asking to much.

That ends my rant for the day...thank you to all who read my blathering.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365

Last edited by SteelCityMom; 05-10-2011 at 11:29 AM.
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:09 AM   #336
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

[YOUTUBE] at56A5eg3vs [/YOUTUBE]

Old 05-10-2011, 11:28 AM   #337
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

lets see...unocal merged with chevron ... who just so happend to be condolezza rices employer before joining bush's staff... ....the dots practically connect themselves.

Quote:
IN 1998 AMERICA WANTED NEW GOVERNMENT IN AFGHANISTAN TO ALLOW CONSTRUCTION OF OIL PIPELINE
America has wanted a new government in Afghanistan since at least 1998, three years before the attacks on 11 September 2001. The official report from a meeting of the U.S. Government's foreign policy committee on 12 February 1998, available on the U.S. Government website, confirms that the need for a West-friendly government was recognised long before the War on Terror that followed September 11th:
  • "The U.S. Government's position is that we support multiple pipelines...
    The Unocal pipeline is among those pipelines that would receive our
    support under that policy. I would caution that while we do support the
    project, the U.S. Government has not at this point recognized any
    governing regime of the transit country, one of the transit countries,
    Afghanistan, through which that pipeline would be routed. But we do
    support the project."
    [ U.S. House of Reps., "U.S. Interests in the Central Asian Republics", 12 Feb 1998 ]

"The only other possible route [for the desired oil pipeline] is across,
    Afghanistan which has of course its own unique challenges."

[ "U.S. Interests in the Central Asian Republics", 12 Feb 1998 ]

"CentGas can not begin construction until an internationally recognized
    Afghanistan Government is in place."
    [ "U.S. Interests in the Central Asian Republics", 12 Feb 1998 ]

The Afghanistan oil pipeline project was finally able to proceed in May 2002. This could not have happened if America had not taken military action to replace the government in Afghanistan.
THE CONQUEST OF AFGHANISTAN BEGAN BEFORE 9/11
The war on Afghanistan was sold to the public as a reaction to the attacks on 11 September 2001. However, the war was planned before the infamous 9/11 disaster, and the military action began long before the World Trade Center fell.
The conquest of Afghanistan had been planned since at least 12 February 1998, and 9/11 happened just in time to secure public support for the attacks.
http://www.thedebate.org/thedebate/afghanistan.asp

Quote:
Afghan president signs deal on pipeline project
THE WORLD
The gas conduit would cut through Taliban territory, and any revenue could be years away.
December 12, 2010|Borzou Daragahi

Afghan President Hamid Karzai met with regional leaders Saturday to sign an agreement for a massive energy project that could eventually net his country billions of dollars in revenue: a 1,000-mile natural gas pipeline whose proposed route cuts through the heartland of the Taliban insurgency.

As if to highlight the complications facing the project, at least 26 people were killed in attacks Friday and Saturday, including a Taliban commander and several people believed to be with a private security firm, Afghan and NATO officials said.
http://articles.latimes.com/2010/dec...bings-20101212

Quote:
Gas pipeline: Afghan parliament approves TAPI project

The Afghan parliament’s International Liaison Commission said the agreement will act as a boost for the Afghan economy and the gas flow would help to strengthen relations between the countries involved in the project.

About 7,000 personnel will be assigned to ensure security to the project in Afghanistan, said Muhammad Anwar Akbari, a member of the commission.

Afghanistan will receive 1.2 billion cubic metres of natural gas once the project is completed.

Akbari said that this would rise to over five billion cubic metres within five years.

The cost of the project is estimated at around $7.8 billion, said Akbari. Construction work, with the help of an American firm, will begin by 2012 and is expected to be completed by 2014, he added.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/160367/g...-tapi-project/

Last edited by MasterOfPuppets; 05-10-2011 at 11:40 AM.
Old 05-10-2011, 02:45 PM   #338
ricardisimo
Administrator

Member Number: 15369

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattsMe View Post
Occam's razor.

The earth revolves around the sun, Bin Laden did it, and Bruce Arians sucks.

Or not.
Occam was a CIA stooge, Matt. The government wants you to believe that the simplest explanation is normally correct. Makes their job that much easier.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:13 PM   #339
MattsMe
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 2044

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardisimo View Post
Occam was a CIA stooge, Matt. The government wants you to believe that the simplest explanation is normally correct. Makes their job that much easier.
Ahem.

Quote:
The principle is often inaccurately summarized as "the simplest explanation is most likely the correct one." This summary is misleading, however, since the principle is actually focused on shifting the burden of proof in discussions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor

Of course, everyone knows the Bilderberg Group controls Wikipedia through the iphone's new sheep herding app, so maybe that article is a fabrication.

Unless that's what they want us to believe........................................... ....
MattsMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 05:02 PM   #340
ricardisimo
Administrator

Member Number: 15369

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattsMe View Post
Ahem.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor

Of course, everyone knows the Bilderberg Group controls Wikipedia through the iphone's new sheep herding app, so maybe that article is a fabrication.

Unless that's what they want us to believe........................................... ....
Dude, your a troll...........................