Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 06-05-2011, 06:38 PM   #11
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 14315
Default Re: Former Bengals Fan Joins SteelerNation

We call it bandwagon jumper

Might as well dress em in skirts!
stb_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 02:45 PM   #12
Nevermore
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 14524

Terrible.... F!

Another bandwagon fan picking a winning team to be a fan of. I have no problem with people from Pittsburgh being Steelers fans, but seriously, how more bandwagon can you get?! I'm sure if a guy from Detroit made the "highest" bid on this dude's loyalty, he would not have become a Lions fan. Show a little loyalty dude. I'm waiting for him to go running back in 40 years when the Bengals have a good team! (or longer....)
Nevermore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:52 PM   #13
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
Terrible.... F!

Another bandwagon fan picking a winning team to be a fan of. I have no problem with people from Pittsburgh being Steelers fans, but seriously, how more bandwagon can you get?! I'm sure if a guy from Detroit made the "highest" bid on this dude's loyalty, he would not have become a Lions fan. Show a little loyalty dude. I'm waiting for him to go running back in 40 years when the Bengals have a good team! (or longer....)
Did you stay loyal to the Colts when the Mayflowers rolled out?

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:03 PM   #14
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,190 Times in 499 Posts

Don't care, NOR do I want this jacka$$. What a worthless turd, honestly. I love haters for who they are. I love when Ratturd fans and Bungles fans rag on the Steelers with the upmost hatred. Now this douche wants to join us? Hah, no thank you. He has no idea on what being a fan is like or he would stay a Bung-hole fan.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:09 PM   #15
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

Makes me even more proud to know ive been a life long Steeler Fan....I couldnt imagin being a fan of another team.....

Old 06-12-2011, 08:12 PM   #16
caplovestroyp43
Banned

Member Number: 16490
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by stb_steeler View Post
Makes me even more proud to know ive been a life long Steeler Fan....I couldnt imagin being a fan of another team.....
Me either!! I've been a Steelers fan ever since I can remember and they were the ONLY team that I LOVE and ever will LOVE!!! Couldn't love those guys anymore if I was married to them!
caplovestroyp43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 08:25 PM   #17
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by caplovestroyp43 View Post
Me either!! I've been a Steelers fan ever since I can remember and they were the ONLY team that I LOVE and ever will LOVE!!! Couldn't love those guys anymore if I was married to them!
There ya go!

Old 06-12-2011, 08:49 PM   #18
Nevermore
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 14524

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
Did you stay loyal to the Colts when the Mayflowers rolled out?
First off, I was 6 when they left, but no I wouldn't have. I am loyal to my city and football in Baltimore. F Irsay and what that lunatic did to Baltimore with his drunken rants and promises to the mayor.

Either way, I surely am not gonna stop cheering for my team because they suck and then just "happen" to start liking the Steelers. I guess I'll just stop liking the Orioles and get onboard with the Yankees.

As bandwagon as it gets......
Nevermore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 05:44 PM   #19
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
First off, I was 6 when they left, but no I wouldn't have. I am loyal to my city and football in Baltimore. F Irsay and what that lunatic did to Baltimore with his drunken rants and promises to the mayor.

Either way, I surely am not gonna stop cheering for my team because they suck and then just "happen" to start liking the Steelers. I guess I'll just stop liking the Orioles and get onboard with the Yankees.

As bandwagon as it gets......

Just ribbing you a little, Nevermore.

I agree, I don't like bandwagon fans. I actually was a Colts fan as a kid. I live an hour from Baltimore in PA. I latched onto the Steelers when the Colts left town (I was 12 at the time) because my stepdad was a fan and they were from PA. I hated the Redskins and Eagles so they weren't an option.

When I came on board, the Steelers were in decline from the SB heydays. I stuck with them through some tough years in the 80s up to today. I wasn't exactly a bandwagon fan hopping on a "flavor of the week" team because they were winners. I truly respected the organization's history, style and attitude.

When the Ravens came to Baltimore, I was happy they got a team again after so many years, but my allegiance was forever to the Steelers and I love the rivalry that they now have with the Ravens. It makes my football season very fun and interesting.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:49 PM   #20
jwmann2
Water Boy

Member Number: 18374

This guy is a weakling. He is the type of guy that roots for the Yankees, Lakers and Steelers with no ties to any of the cities. This is what is wrong with fans in baseball. Pirates would have plenty of money to spend on players if you supported them like you do the Steelers and actually went to the game. Just because a team has a losing history, and you leave them? No news here...
jwmann2 is offline   Reply With Quote