Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 09-11-2011, 08:55 PM   #111
SteeleReign
Team President

Member Number: 13943
Default Re: Week 1 Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltimore Ravens Fan View Post
My video evidence didn't prove me wrong. Who comes down with that much force, when to strip the ball you have to pull up; not push down? That makes no sense.
Troy was pulling up. Pretty clear.
SteeleReign is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:55 PM   #112
steelerschik
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 16103
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Thank you, finally.

You don't know how it started, so how can you say they're always mouthing off?

And that's all I asked for. To you it didn't look like Troy Polamalu started anything, to me it did. Also, if Michael Oher was off-sides "every damn" play it would have been called at least once, but I am sure the Ravens are cheaters, classless and all that...
So that's all you asked for on a Steelers forum? Yet you disagree with the answer anyway, LOL. You can see Oher mouthing off. How do you know they didn't? Well who would have seen that coming..a Steelers fan saying no foul and a Ravens fan saying foul? Wow. BTW, it's your team, fanbase and probably the most whiniest coach I have witnessed in my 30+ years of watching football who are constantly and always making excuses for their losses, it's always the refs fault (cause you know Steelers cheat) and Hines is dirty cause he hits too hard. I answer your question and you still go on, unreal.
steelerschik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:56 PM   #113
Baltimore Ravens Fan
Banned

Member Number: 18789

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteeleReign View Post
Troy was pulling up. Pretty clear.
Pretty clear to you. I see him coming down with a lot of force, then pulling up to come down with a lot of force again. Nowhere do I see him trying to grab the ball or wrestle it out of Ray Rice's hands.
Baltimore Ravens Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:58 PM   #114
steelers33
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 17599

Alright Ravens fan we get it. You guys outplayed us and we all understand that. One game though and we'll play again later in the season when it matters most. Move on.
steelers33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:59 PM   #115
Baltimore Ravens Fan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerschik View Post
So that's all you asked for on a Steelers forum? Yet you disagree with the answer anyway, LOL. You can see Oher mouthing off. How do you know they didn't? Well who would have seen that coming..a Steelers fan saying no foul and a Ravens fan saying foul? Wow. BTW, it's your team, fanbase and probably the most whiniest coach I have witnessed in my 30+ years of watching football who are constantly and always making excuses for their losses, it's always the refs fault (cause you know Steelers cheat) and Hines is dirty cause he hits too hard. I answer your question and you still go on, unreal.
You're generalizing a lot of Baltimore Ravens fans for a slim amount that blame the game on penalties, call the Steelers cheaters, etc. You didn't answer my question, and who knows what Oher said. You can't speak without it being trash talking now? What if Oher was saying "Good game Ike. You came to play, but the rest of your team didn't."? YOU do not know, but you're making assumptions.
Old 09-11-2011, 08:59 PM   #116
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 4,953 Times in 1,846 Posts

Quote:
I see him coming down with a lot of force, then pulling up to come down with a lot of force again.
Must be talking about your boyfriend.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:59 PM   #117
SteeleReign
Team President

Member Number: 13943

Quote:
Pretty clear to you. I see him coming down with a lot of force, then pulling up to come down with a lot of force again. Nowhere do I see him trying to grab the ball or wrestle it out of Ray Rice's hands.
Well, then we are clearly at an impasse. How about this? The video doesn't clearly indicate what happened either way, right? So, based on the kind of person & player we both know Troy to be, let's assume he didn't do anything dirty? Will that work for you?
SteeleReign is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:01 PM   #118
jimmy jr
Water Boy

Member Number: 18790

Some of you people act like you've never seen a Ravens vs Steelers game before. Shit tends to get nasty as you have two of the hardest hitting teams in the NFL going at it. There is no Tom Brady rule here, this is real football.
jimmy jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:01 PM   #119
Baltimore Ravens Fan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteeleReign View Post
Well, then we are clearly at an impasse. How about this? The video doesn't clearly indicate what happened either way, right? So, based on the kind of person & player we both know Troy to be, let's assume he didn't do anything dirty? Will that work for you?
Thanks for a response without taking shots at myself or the Ravens. I KNOW Troy isn't a dirty player, but this time I felt what he did was a bit out of line. Nobody is perfect.
Old 09-11-2011, 09:02 PM   #120
HAWK
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 12888

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy jr View Post
Some of you people act like you've never seen a Ravens vs Steelers game before. Shit tends to get nasty as you have two of the hardest hitting teams in the NFL going at it. There is no Tom Brady rule here, this is real football.

Agreed. And it continues here. Stop acting like children already. We lost. Let's move on.